00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Having a baby!

4,708 Views | 92 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Having a baby! 2020-04-02 19:26:09

Wondered what will Mini-Tom look like?

Response to Having a baby! 2020-04-03 15:54:10

At 3/30/20 11:08 AM, Rucklo wrote:
At 3/30/20 10:55 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 3/30/20 10:49 AM, Rucklo wrote:
At 3/30/20 10:44 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 3/30/20 10:40 AM, DSixZey wrote: Not even April's fool yet and we got dunked on by Tom
Consider this the warm-up!
You sly bastard, I'm telling April either way!!!1
She's already upset that she has to make her own salads.
Dude, she what? Seriously? What are you, some kind of Belsebub or something? You're a bad bad man!!!1 How about you man up and use that damn veggie-knife once in a while and help your poor wife out??!!! >: (

My aunt pulled a funny one on me she brought over her handicap son knowing hes been coughing and her other son who was getting deyaled ot goto army came over to ask if I wanted to watch the handicap boy for saturdays my cousin jermey hes cool he can beat mario 64 using N64 controler upside down so super inverted controls and plays like a PRO I swear.. Any ways they knew they would not need me to watch him cause they already knew her other son was beiing delayed to goto the army .... That was on Tuesday or Monday I cant remember cause I got my ambien sleeping pills on that day and after they left ... I cleaned every door knob with dysenfectanct wipe and trust my own mother and her side of the family less like ussual..

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to Having a baby! 2020-04-03 20:15:56

At 4/2/20 07:26 PM, Bonnot wrote: Wondered what will Mini-Tom look like?

You never know. Could look like a robot from the future. Thank would be cool.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature