00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 62 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy

277 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I found this video that does a great job explaining the possible tie between the Coronavirus, endtime Bible Prophecy, and why we want to pay close attention to China's next moves over the course of this global pandemic. Hope everyone is ok out there. Peace.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-24 02:48:07

At 3/23/20 11:39 PM, NinjaWarriorKOH wrote: I found this video that does a great job explaining the possible tie between the Coronavirus, endtime Bible Prophecy, and why we want to pay close attention to China's next moves over the course of this global pandemic. Hope everyone is ok out there. Peace.

You’ve got a dead link, there. I think people can summarise video content in a post rather that allowing some guy on YouTube speak on their behalf.

Here’s the story for those who are interested. Some Christians have made links to the Book of Revelations and equated COVID-19 as one of the plagues, alongside “armies of locusts, extremely bizarre weather patterns, unprecedented flooding, major earthquakes, unusual volcanic eruptions, […] the African Swine Fever, the H1N1 Swine Flu, the H5N1 Bird Flu and the H5N8 Bird Flu.”

I don’t see the ties with China, other than from where the virus originated. Maybe the dead link contained something.

The story can be dismissed as tosh, but I would be concerned about people trying to make sense of significant events by mirroring passages in the Bible ... then make logic leaps to other semi-related items.

BBS Signature

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-24 04:14:01

Okay. You do know that this has happened several times in the past, along with other types of catastrophes. Everytime something like this happens you have some Christians believing it will of god and was the sign of the apocalypse or some shit. Yet, here we still stand.

The video isn't saying that the Coronavirus is one of the plagues but more so a segway towards a one world government/dictatorship, cashless society, and a excuse for someone to establish total control of the worlds populations. China seems to be the best candidate so far for wanting a push towards world dominance. How does China fit in with Revelation? China's country symbol is a Dragon and in the book of Revelation the book of Daniel animal symbols are frequently used for describing different nations, the Dragon/China and a Beast/Bear(Russia's symbol) form an alliance in Revelation and eventually take complete control over 10 nations who currently govern the world after subduing the whore called Babylon (1 of the nations) through some type of military attack, causing two other nations to back down(United Kindom/Lion, and France/Rooster). In Revelation it says the Beast and the Dragon leave the whore desolate by fire(nuclear warfare) before taking over the world. I think the United States is the Whore of Babylon/statue of liberty. The Eagle is another symbol for the US. Again, look for the symbolism in the book of Daniel and Revelation and which animal matches with the correct nation. The Revelation of Jesus Christ talks about a Beast having ten horns/or ten rulers and how three of the horns are subdued/overtaken in order to gain world dominance. If you are curious about how Revelation ties in with the United Nations security counsel 10 rotating members/10 horns, these two videos really help understand the Prophecy. It's sometimes easier to have someone watch a a short video, especially if the goal is to reach millions of people. I hope you enjoy the videos. We put a lot of time into them.

The United Nations Security Council & Bible Prophecy (Part 1) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

The United Nations Security Council & Bible Prophecy (Part 2)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYiOfOYwkrc&t=6s

Here is the video link to the coronavirus and Bible Prophecy video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qSQaCdkPFzY

It's smart to not believe everything you hear. The majority of interpretations on the book of revelation are waaaay off. Again just want want to make this clear, I do not think the Coronavirus is one of the plagues from revelation.

At 3/24/20 02:48 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 3/23/20 11:39 PM, NinjaWarriorKOH wrote: I found this video that does a great job explaining the possible tie between the Coronavirus, endtime Bible Prophecy, and why we want to pay close attention to China's next moves over the course of this global pandemic. Hope everyone is ok out there. Peace.

You’ve got a dead link, there. I think people can summarise video content in a post rather that allowing some guy on YouTube speak on their behalf.

Here’s the story for those who are interested. Some Christians have made links to the Book of Revelations and equated COVID-19 as one of the plagues, alongside “armies of locusts, extremely bizarre weather patterns, unprecedented flooding, major earthquakes, unusual volcanic eruptions, […] the African Swine Fever, the H1N1 Swine Flu, the H5N1 Bird Flu and the H5N8 Bird Flu.”

I don’t see the ties with China, other than from where the virus originated. Maybe the dead link contained something.

The story can be dismissed as tosh, but I would be concerned about people trying to make sense of significant events by mirroring passages in the Bible ... then make logic leaps to other semi-related items.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-24 07:54:06

At 3/24/20 02:48 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: The story can be dismissed as tosh, but I would be concerned about people trying to make sense of significant events by mirroring passages in the Bible ... then make logic leaps to other semi-related items.

Over here, these people would be shouted down as the nutcases they are, not given a platform.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-24 20:35:46

At 3/24/20 07:54 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Over here, these people would be shouted down as the nutcases they are, not given a platform.

I hear Germany is just a paradise of personal freedoms these days

Yeah, because the flu is as dangerous as the Bubonic Plague I guess.

Jesus Christ, I can't stand the overreactions people have over this shit.

"Oh no! Not a flu strain that doesn't have a vaccine yet!"

"I guess the only solution is to ruin the world's economy and put millions of peoples livelihoods at stake."

Media fear-mongering, so effective it can make people think the flu is a world ending plague.

I can't believe that we're this easily manipulated as a species.

The world isn't going to end, the news stations just want to get more viewers by scaring gullible morons.

Just how stupid is our species?

Sleep so many dream, sugar prince.

لن أريكم مكان صنع عصير الليمون. నిమ్మకాయ లేదు.

BBS Signature

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-24 23:14:51

At 3/24/20 10:38 PM, JosephStarr wrote: Yeah, because the flu is as dangerous as the Bubonic Plague I guess.

"Oh no! Not a flu strain that doesn't have a vaccine yet!"
"I guess the only solution is to ruin the world's economy and put millions of peoples livelihoods at stake."

Media fear-mongering, so effective it can make people think the flu is a world ending plague.
I can't believe that we're this easily manipulated as a species.

The world isn't going to end, the news stations just want to get more viewers by scaring gullible morons.

Just how stupid is our species?

Stupid enough not to believe in taking precautions.

The flu, as you call it, is ten times worse than the yearly flu, and has a higher morality rate than it. Even young people have a higher chance of ending up in ER. As is, it's already taxing our hospitals. It's something you don't want to get, or see become a yearly occurrence.

And congress is trying to soften the blow of it's economic impact.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-25 09:47:19

At 3/24/20 08:35 PM, 8754d384527 wrote:
At 3/24/20 07:54 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Over here, these people would be shouted down as the nutcases they are, not given a platform.
I hear Germany is just a paradise of personal freedoms these days

Well, we don't have people in power who claim religion overrides government.

We're a shithole for different reasons.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-25 12:44:39

Come on guys, no one really is taking this seriously, why are we falling for this? I get that a few people will take it as gospel, no pun intended, but we all know the story of the boy who cried wolf, and Christianity has been quite fond of doing just that.

Compared to the Spanish Flu, let alone the Bubonic Plague, the Coronavirus is very mild in terms of historical pandemics and is only made bigger because of 24/7 media and much higher populations. The vast majority of folks know that science is much more trustworthy than religious folk stories, and those who believe otherwise are either liars, or are discredited.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

No.

Lol.

Although there has been a massive famine in Yemen with more-than-the-Holocaust dying every year, a plague of locusts ravaging Africa right on time and a bunch of other way more interesting stuff happening - which is very well documented in Revelations and The Book of Enoch.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.

It's not like the original authors of the Bible or the Iranian Assassin's could actually see through time or anything like that, is it. Come on. That would be absurd. Like.. we know that's impossible. Right?

Oh also I would like to clarify that, what mythology defines as "The Apocalypse", is not actually the 'end of the world' or destruction of this planet. It is the end of duality (the satanic consciousness) and these false paradigms which serve humanity in no way whatsoever. That's what the beasts of the sea and earth are. Contrary to what some idiots on here say, that I am some paranoid doomsayer, I do not think this world can end.

If anyone was going to destroy it, it would've been done already by our very proficient ancestors and predecessors.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-26 09:48:37

The Bible is real, the coronavirus hysteria isn't.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-26 10:47:34

At 3/26/20 09:48 AM, Mencret wrote: The Bible is real, the coronavirus hysteria isn't.

Oh, the hysteria is definitely real.

Also, several books of the Bible were very clearly written while drunk, and for Revelation, alcohol didn't suffice.

By the way, in my country religious education is mandatory, and the first thing you're taught is that biblical literalism is bollocks.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-26 10:56:08

At 3/26/20 10:47 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: By the way, in my country religious education is mandatory, and the first thing you're taught is that biblical literalism is bollocks.

Didn't say anything about taking it literally but thank you for your intelligent response.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-26 11:12:44

At 3/23/20 11:39 PM, NinjaWarriorKOH wrote: The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy

Anyone claiming this is the end of times is as kooky and ridiculous as all the others who've claimed it hundreds of times before. The source is irrelevant, be it Mayans and their sun god, engage with zorp, or biblical text.

If you really want it to be the end of humanity so bad maybe you are part of the problem. This is just another bump in a VERY ROCKY road, but we are capable of navigating it as we've done since the dawn of man.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-26 11:18:04

At 3/24/20 10:38 PM, JosephStarr wrote: Yeah, because the flu is as dangerous as the Bubonic Plague I guess.

It's way more dangerous than the average flu, but it's not as bad as the Bubonic Plague. If we hadn't taken precautions, it absolutely could have been as disastrous as the Bubonic plague. I think it's better to feel like we overreacted than regret under-reaction. We have far better methods of communication, medicine, and understanding of the disease than the times of the black plague so that's also a factor in how we are able to diminish the severity of this outbreak.

Though OP's assertion that this is a biblical prophecy come to fruition is, of course, laughable.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-03-29 19:38:24

Revelations fantasies always happen in times like these

Man has Revelation fantasies because of dogmatic religious faith. He wants to believe so much in them, that an actual apocalypse would be proof of his faith.

This is a deeply entrenched vitcim/savior complex.

They are praying for these deeply programmed disasters to actually play out, maybe even encouraging them

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-04-01 12:35:27

At 3/26/20 09:48 AM, Mencret wrote: The Bible is real, the coronavirus hysteria isn't.

;;; thank god the bible is real ...& plentyful with millions of copies laying around

BECAUSE when toilet paper runs out, just grab a few sheets "of the good word & put it to the best use it'll ever be "

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-04-01 13:28:52

At 4/1/20 12:35 PM, morefngdbs wrote: BECAUSE when toilet paper runs out, just grab a few sheets "of the good word & put it to the best use it'll ever be "

What's even better is that it's teachings are self-evident in nature/through life experience for those who are illiterate.

Response to The Coronavirus and Bible Prophecy 2020-04-01 17:19:52

Not surprised the bible humpers are trying to make something of it.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature