00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

The fourms suck nowadays

939 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 07:48:52

The fourm sucks nowaday and nobody is veung funny here . Like holy shit ogs are leaving slowly and all the Hey threads are the unfuniest things ive seen since r/woosh videos came up to exixtance.

Like I've stoped postting often here and if its still mediocre, I'm about to go to discord and stay there for a while.

Jonathan Joestar didn't die for our souls

I also draw sometimes and stuff so check it out or just follow my twtter (Click on the fucking image man)

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 08:27:29

and keep your ass there

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 08:40:53

The novelty finally wore off. So exciting watching a new user dip down in to the pit of despair the rest of us are in.

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 08:43:10

Most of the OGs left years ago. I probably shouldn't start name-dropping. Your life isn't even as old as my account.

Ask yourself this: is everyone here changing or are you changing and perceiving things differently than you once did?

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 08:44:12

At 3/22/20 08:43 AM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Most of the OGs left years ago. I probably shouldn't start name-dropping. Your life isn't even as old as my account.

Ask yourself this: is everyone here changing or are you changing and perceiving things differently than you once did?

Yeah i am changing alot . Since the summer tbh

I also draw sometimes and stuff so check it out or just follow my twtter (Click on the fucking image man)

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 08:59:28 (edited 2020-03-22 09:03:32)

It's getting interesting imo...

And btw. Your world will end soon. Good news is there's a new one you can move to if you're worthy of it. Do you believe you're worthy a world of abundance? It's heaven compared to your third density. Bad boyz go to....?

I'm Monstercat

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 09:54:40

At 3/22/20 08:44 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Yeah i am changing alot . Since the summer tbh

There is a word for what you are experiencing right now. It's called puberty.

So here are your options: roll with it and stay, perhaps simultaneously using Discord (which didn't exist in my day). Or, obviously you can leave altogether, but just know I'm not here to chase you away. There should be more people here and especially people with things of value to contribute.

I made this account when I was 13 and in 8th grade, when Facebook didn't exist and over 3 years before the first iPhone came out. People downloaded content from places like Limewire and Kazaa. Now I'm still here at 30 with some pretty serious responsibilities. When people say that time flies, they aren't kidding.

Consider the fact that here, you have the ability to collect your thoughts and truly think them over before saying anything. Don't take that for granted. Not everything can be compressed into short chat messages or tweets.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 14:19:47

At 3/22/20 07:48 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: The fourm sucks nowaday and nobody is veung funny here . Like holy shit ogs are leaving slowly and all the Hey threads are the unfuniest things ive seen since r/woosh videos came up to exixtance.

Like I've stoped postting often here and if its still mediocre, I'm about to go to discord and stay there for a while.

Be the change you want to see on the BBS.

Unlike me, I'm only the change @SethSkoda wants to see on the BBS (choo choo mother fucker).

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 14:23:56

At 3/22/20 02:19 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/22/20 07:48 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: The fourm sucks nowaday and nobody is veung funny here . Like holy shit ogs are leaving slowly and all the Hey threads are the unfuniest things ive seen since r/woosh videos came up to exixtance.

Be the change you want to see on the BBS.

Unlike me, I'm only the change @SethSkoda wants to see on the BBS (choo choo mother fucker).

Yeah, um, totally.

Nah, the forums aren't that bad, though. There are a lot of corny threads and shitpoasting, but there are some good ones, too. Like @BillyRedSnake's thread about gorillas. That was well thought out.

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 14:28:01

The threads are mostly parody from other threads or shitposting. It's rarely something that can last a month or week without dying in a sea of other forgotten threads.

The reason for all the shitposting and parodies is that it's already been done. "What are you eating? For example.

Another reason I found is the lack of common interest, I'm not going to make a post about owning a restaurant, or anything that I'm interested in real life is because it's not common to find anyone who shares the same interests as I do in life, let alone on Newgrounds, so I just shitpost or make parodies.

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 14:28:12

At 3/22/20 02:23 PM, SethSkoda wrote: Like @BillyRedSnake's thread about gorillas.

Which, thanks to Zornuzkull and Leidolfr now both pushing up daisies, @WonderSchwifty can now even visit without having racist slurs thrown her way.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 15:40:29

Was it ever good though?

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 15:51:02

At 3/22/20 07:48 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: The fourm sucks nowaday and nobody is veung funny here .

Nobody?

"Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 15:51:45

At 3/22/20 03:51 PM, satanbrain wrote:
At 3/22/20 07:48 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: The fourm sucks nowaday and nobody is veung funny here .
Nobody?

the generals where some unfunny hey threads and shit that only had 3 or 4 posts.

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 15:53:02

At 3/22/20 03:51 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:
At 3/22/20 03:51 PM, satanbrain wrote:
Nobody?
the generals where some unfunny hey threads and shit that only had 3 or 4 posts.

You keep missing the point. Keep at it.

"Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 15:53:50

Everything sucks now.

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:02:41

At 3/22/20 02:28 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 3/22/20 02:23 PM, SethSkoda wrote: Like @BillyRedSnake's thread about gorillas.
Which, thanks to Zornuzkull and Leidolfr now both pushing up daisies, @WonderSchwifty can now even visit without having racist slurs thrown her way.

Online one must expect the worst of people. You can't expect anyone to be sheltered in NG of all places.

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:04:13

At 3/22/20 07:48 AM, WonderSchwifty wrote: Like I've stoped postting often here and if its still mediocre, I'm about to go to discord and stay there for a while.

Well there's your answer WonderSchwifty!! You didn't actually expect this place to hold up to snuff without your presence, did you?

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:11:44

who cares, you probably think retard level tweets where the text says "x be like:" or "me:" are funny

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:14:39 (edited 2020-03-22 16:16:29)

> ogs are leaving slowly

> thread is 99% full of users who joined before it all went to sh-, er, 2012

and this makes me chuckle each time i see it. concerned about people leaving and quality going down? Lemme just leave and go to discord! That'll fix things!

Hint: that's part of the problem!

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:25:01

i still come to the bbs to post like three times a year. it's a good time. i appreciate it every time i'm here

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:26:38 (edited 2020-03-22 16:28:26)

TBH the Newgrounds Discord server is four times as bad with the shitpoasts and unfunny jokes. Isn't that right, @KingSalmon?

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:30:52

At 3/22/20 04:26 PM, SethSkoda wrote: TBH the Newgrounds Discord server is four times as bad with the shitpoasts and unfunny jokes. Isn't that right, @KingSalmon?

guess who got banned from it

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:31:44

At 3/22/20 04:30 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:
At 3/22/20 04:26 PM, SethSkoda wrote: TBH the Newgrounds Discord server is four times as bad with the shitpoasts and unfunny jokes. Isn't that right, @KingSalmon?

@Tomfulp?

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:32:50

lmao how do you get banned from it with the shit they do every day?

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:33:16

At 3/22/20 04:32 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
lmao how do you get banned from it with the shit they do every day?

i dont fucking now man

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:33:30

At 3/22/20 04:31 PM, Gimmick wrote:
@Tomfulp?

no , hes not even there bro

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:36:57

At 3/22/20 04:33 PM, WonderSchwifty wrote:
At 3/22/20 04:31 PM, Gimmick wrote:
@Tomfulp?
no , hes not even there bro

ah, so we didn't kill our lord

he never was there in the first place

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:38:53

Don't you worry... I've been saving up some class A threads to post for emergencies like this. Just gotta make sure the timing is right. 👌

BBS Signature

Response to The fourms suck nowadays 2020-03-22 16:47:00

So i can post ANYTHING?

BBS Signature