00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 62 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Feel free to break rules!

729 Views | 50 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

There’s no mods on. Lol.


None

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 16:26:03


I'm about to burn this muthafucka down


iu_102961_1257734.jpg

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 16:54:54


At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down


That finger placement, guy doesn't shoot


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 16:58:14


https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/918917 ooooo audio link in general. Uh Oh!


Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Zero Level

BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 17:00:19


At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down


packin heat up in deese streets

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 18:10:46


At 3/21/20 04:54 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down
That finger placement, guy doesn't shoot


he shoots hoops, not guns. I bet he could school any of you clowns on the b-ball court.

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 21:00:44


I don't even need to do anything. Get on my level.

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 21:42:20


Piss on the rules.


iu_103035_1809211.jpg


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 22:17:25


FUCK VERONICAS

FUCK ARCHIES

FUCK JUGHEADS

AND FUCK BETTYS


BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 22:25:50


At 3/21/20 10:17 PM, TheMajormel wrote: FUCK VERONICAS
FUCK ARCHIES
FUCK JUGHEADS
AND FUCK BETTYS


Dude. Relax.


None

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 22:53:42


At 3/21/20 10:25 PM, Luis wrote:
At 3/21/20 10:17 PM, TheMajormel wrote: FUCK VERONICAS
FUCK ARCHIES
FUCK JUGHEADS
AND FUCK BETTYS
Dude. Relax.


No no he has a point.


Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 22:57:18


we're gettin wild on the BBS


RIP NINJAMUFFIN COLLAB NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 23:20:32


Rules are like bones. Some people break more of them than others.


derp

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-21 23:30:39


At 3/21/20 06:10 PM, S3C wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:54 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down
That finger placement, guy doesn't shoot
he shoots hoops, not guns. I bet he could school any of you clowns on the b-ball court.


And yet, he's pictured here looking like a gun noob. Ain't gonna hit shit.


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 00:50:51


At 3/21/20 03:53 PM, Luis wrote: There’s no mods on. Lol.


oh boy!

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 01:05:00


At 3/21/20 11:30 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 3/21/20 06:10 PM, S3C wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:54 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down
That finger placement, guy doesn't shoot
he shoots hoops, not guns. I bet he could school any of you clowns on the b-ball court.
And yet, he's pictured here looking like a gun noob. Ain't gonna hit shit.


The fact you care a lot about how I'm holding a fake gun let's me know you gets no b*tches.

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 01:17:45


iu_103068_1746552.jpg


iu_103069_1746552.jpg

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 02:09:15


Omg im late. Fuck it ill take the chance. Top ranking SEO many vues cheap fast good reliable service click here buy now 80% off virus sale


https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 02:12:07


At 3/21/20 03:53 PM, Luis wrote: There’s no mods on. Lol.

Shhhhh shh you guys smoke weed ackkghgh



BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 02:24:26



Mr. Dotard, please resign from Office and make The World great again! You are a Disgrace to Civilization.

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 05:57:56


At 3/22/20 01:05 AM, tehslaphappy wrote:
At 3/21/20 11:30 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 3/21/20 06:10 PM, S3C wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:54 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down
That finger placement, guy doesn't shoot
he shoots hoops, not guns. I bet he could school any of you clowns on the b-ball court.
And yet, he's pictured here looking like a gun noob. Ain't gonna hit shit.
The fact you care a lot about how I'm holding a fake gun let's me know you gets no b*tches.


Care a lot? Calm your feelings.


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 12:01:29


At 3/21/20 09:00 PM, Mencret wrote: I don't even need to do anything. Get on my level.


Yupp. I'm pretty level headed.


Check out the NRC / Hexa #58 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 14:08:01


Obligatory picture of a big black cock.

iu_103233_2278460.jpg


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Hmm, I dunno' about that...what happens if I do?


iu_103305_5508066.jpg


[1] - [2] - [3]

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 20:12:38


All these rules are antiques, you know.


BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-22 20:47:59


iu_103376_4845136.gif


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-23 10:30:30



BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-23 11:27:16


At 3/22/20 12:50 AM, KingSalmon wrote:
At 3/21/20 03:53 PM, Luis wrote: There’s no mods on. Lol.
oh boy!

Great! I'll grab my stuff!

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-23 17:55:54


At 3/21/20 04:26 PM, tehslaphappy wrote: I'm about to burn this muthafucka down


When did you grow the moustache? Looks sexy.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Feel free to break rules! 2020-03-23 20:56:57


At 3/21/20 04:58 PM, Syntrus wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/918917 ooooo audio link in general. Uh Oh!

Oh I keep it funky and oh I bust a move! I keep the party going cuz I’m Gerald Finegrooves!


Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Zero Level

BBS Signature