00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 62 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

your quarantine games

543 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

your quarantine games 2020-03-16 15:18:15

you're on quarantine due to covid-19. what games are you gonna work/rework your way through? are you focusing on badges\missions\medals? trying new games? working through a series?

let me know

i'm downloading a few steam games i haven't touched in years to be safe. i'm also updating all of my other games on origin\epic games. ready to play some league of legends, csgo, rocket league, h1z1, left 4 dead, cod ww11, babo invasions, sven, warframe, might start apex, the sims 4, borderlands 3, and a few games for the switch

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-17 12:03:22

At 3/16/20 03:18 PM, Kiwi wrote: you're on quarantine due to covid-19. what games are you gonna work/rework your way through? are you focusing on badges\missions\medals? trying new games? working through a series?

let me know

i'm downloading a few steam games i haven't touched in years to be safe. i'm also updating all of my other games on origin\epic games. ready to play some league of legends, csgo, rocket league, h1z1, left 4 dead, cod ww11, babo invasions, sven, warframe, might start apex, the sims 4, borderlands 3, and a few games for the switch

turok eovlution

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-17 19:34:56 (edited 2020-03-17 19:36:48)

Should I have the misfortune to stay home sick for 14 days these would be of many and more that aren't listed here.

Galaga

Pac-man

Ultimate Doom

Princess Remedy in a world of hurt

Donkey Kong Land 3

Soul Reaver

LOZ:Link's Awakening

Earthbound

Friday the 13th Puzzle Killer

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

project x-zone 2

Flatout

Streets of rage

Out Run

Fez

Twinbee

Fallout

Mole Mania

Doki Doki Literature Club

Clu Clu Land

Star Gunner

Tumblepop

Divide By Sheep

Contra 3:The Alien Wars

Disturbed

Grand Theft Auto:China Town Wars

New Super Mario Bros

Dirt Rally

Super Smash Bros

Deus Ex

Binding of Isacc

Death's Hangover

Metal Gear Solid 3

Gurumin 3d

Darkness Within

Toki Tori

Cursed Castilla

Kirby's Dreamcourse

Spirit of Justice phoenix wright Ace Attorney

G-loc Air Battle

Commandos Behind Enemy Lines

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Super Hang-on

Castle Crushers

Xevious

Bot Vice

Dig Dug

BlackBay Asylum

Super Mario Bros

Age of COnquest 4

Resident Evil REvelations

Tyrion 2000

Ecco The Dolphin

Shivers

Sword of Hope 2

Beneath a Steel Sky

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-17 20:50:55

I constantly play with my friends in Brawl Stars. Already opened 2 characters and this is not the limit.

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-18 03:37:46 (edited 2020-03-18 03:40:19)

We're just a few days away from Doom and Animal Crossing, those seem like nice games to play when isolated.

At 3/17/20 07:34 PM, argile wrote: Should I have the misfortune to stay home sick for 14 days these would be of many and more that aren't listed here.

dude lmao I thought you said 14 days not 14 months

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-18 05:08:53

At 3/18/20 03:37 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: We're just a few days away from Doom and Animal Crossing, those seem like nice games to play when isolated.

At 3/17/20 07:34 PM, argile wrote: Should I have the misfortune to stay home sick for 14 days these would be of many and more that aren't listed here.
dude lmao I thought you said 14 days not 14 months

huh , I suppose all those those would take a great deal of time to knock off

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-18 20:10:26

Come this Friday, Doom Eternal.

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-18 22:34:49

Persona 4 Golden

Persona Q2

Persona 5

Tales of Berseria

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

and on the 31st, Persona 5 Royal. JRPGs, JRPGs everywhere. lol.

derp

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 09:32:57

During these troubled times, this seemed like the most appropriate game to play:

iu_102405_4428769.jpg

I specifically bought it for the irony, but I really love the game. A typical stealth game (and you don't even need to be that stealthy), but the story and characters are incredible. Can't wait for the sequel.

Then I could get back to finish Pathologic 2 I suppose… Back when I first tried it, I found the gameplay too weird and surreal to connect with and care about the world.

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 14:06:29

With Doom Eternal and Resi 3 not far off it couldnt have come at a better time, honestly.

I'm just setting up my new build ready for them now and still have Nioh 2 to keep me going in the meantime.

iu_102470_1212002.jpg

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 15:05:19

At 3/17/20 07:34 PM, argile wrote: Deus Ex

"Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them."

"Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 16:54:47

Hmm...

Multiplayer online games that can be played in PC or phone. Just any that i know in particuliar. If i prefer something offline and solo, i would play the megaman zero games on GBA and try 100% completing them.

They would keep me busy for hours in case of COVID-19 IMO.

This signature is a tribute & honor to one of my friends' favourite pokemon: POIPOLE!

========================================================================================

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 17:06:49

I'm close to beating Tales Of Beseria. After that? Who knows? Maybe complete Senran Kagura Estival versus? Finish the chasm stages in Resident Evil Revelation 1's raid mode? Play more Earth Defense Force 4.1? Fap to my hawt character I made in Saintsrow 3? The possibilities are endless!

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 18:45:32

At 3/19/20 02:06 PM, Absurd-Ditties wrote: I'm just setting up my new build ready for them now and still have Nioh 2 to keep me going in the meantime.

It lives.

I hate building computers so fucking much, today was absolutely miserable.

iu_102512_1212002.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 22:11:47

I might give Bastion another playthrough. I was pretty drunk when I beat it last time and might not have fully understood the plot line. The soundtrack was amazing and the gameplay was super fun.

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-19 23:58:41

Playing borderlands and seeing if any of my steam friends remember me.

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 03:47:00

Currently playing Luftrausers a bunch and probably going to finally touch Bastion

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 10:36:05

Earthbound, baby! (Mother 3 too)

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 11:43:24

At 3/19/20 11:58 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Playing borderlands and seeing if any of my steam friends remember me.

yesss. i pla on epic games and believe it's cross-platform and everything in pvp if you want to send an add! also give me your steam

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 16:53:45 (edited 2020-03-20 16:54:24)

Can't go wrong with resident evil games

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 18:00:15

why it look like a forensic picture

Alex,

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 20:09:51

At 3/19/20 06:45 PM, Absurd-Ditties wrote:
At 3/19/20 02:06 PM, Absurd-Ditties wrote: I'm just setting up my new build ready for them now and still have Nioh 2 to keep me going in the meantime.
It lives.

I hate building computers so fucking much, today was absolutely miserable.

What do you hate about building computers exactly if they can be upgraded at any point depending on that certain game.the only problem I could see from it is if the motherboard was being so fussy about what parts you put in it

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 20:24:45

At 3/20/20 08:09 PM, argile wrote: What do you hate about building computers exactly if they can be upgraded at any point depending on that certain game.the only problem I could see from it is if the motherboard was being so fussy about what parts you put in it

I couldn't just upgrade, my old board had a 1150 socket so I needed a new board if I wanted a new CPU, which also meant new RAM since my old stuff was DDR3. Since I was buying a new GPU anyway at that point you're most of the way to a new build so might as well just grab a new case to stick it in.

Building is always a miserable experience. Every build I've ever done has always worked fine, but it's always a huge ballache putting them together. For example on this one, one of the screws on the vertical GPU mount was fucked so it was a nightmare getting that out of the case. Attaching the centre fan to the CPU heatsink was a nightmare too, and wiring up the front panel is always hellish if you've not got small hands.

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-20 23:23:25

The 25th Ward

iu_102836_7231239.jpg

If I'm online, I'm probably procrastinating something...

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-21 08:12:28

Two Point Hospital.

Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-21 09:13:10

I might replay Aground, but other than having more supplies in my pantry, nothing's really changed for me in quarantine. I can socialize with others, I just don't.

Also, AdventureQuest Worlds FTW. I'm already on the 5th chaos lord.

And presto, it's kirbo

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-21 14:57:55

I'm considering continuing Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, but Town Of Salem is way too addicting and there's a new character out in overwatch and oh god I have so much to do if anyone wants, can they give me suggestions?

I used to kiss sheep, but now I door memes

also yes Door Meme is a Homonym for Doremi the pink witch apprentice

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-21 23:24:33

Despite me being an Ambivert (highly introverted AND extroverted), the Extrovert in me is ITCHING to get out of the house, so I'm playing anything that just consumes large chunks of time.

I've finished almost 4 Pokemon games (Ultra Sun, Shield, and currently at the end of Platinum and Red), Shovel Knight, Celeste, Hollow Knight, and I'm chipping through FFVI and FFIX.

Screw Corona, cabin fever is devouring me from the inside...

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-22 00:43:17

At 3/21/20 11:24 PM, MrShmoods wrote:
Screw Corona, cabin fever is devouring me from the inside...

Yeah i'm feeling the cabin fever. I went out to the mailbox and saw some lady jogging. I was so envious because staying in sucks.

I got a mountain bike I need to put together, thinking about doing that even if i'm only riding around for an excuse to leave the house. We're allowed to go out an about if we are cautious enough.

BBS Signature

Response to your quarantine games 2020-03-23 05:33:53

I'll probably be moving back in with my parents for the time being, so I'll be able to use their laptop. I'm gonna buy some Steam games such as the Deep Sleep Trilogy, Don't Escape Trilogy and stikir. They'll keep me occupied. I'll play Pokémon games on my 3DS as well as a few browser games here and there

Steam || SESHing || You like laundry detergent?

BBS Signature