00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How has Donald Trump inspired you?

1,888 Views | 47 Replies

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-26 18:20:17

He inspired to not visit the USA for 4 to 8 years.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-30 10:27:25

At 3/26/20 06:20 PM, Loki wrote: He inspired to not visit the USA for 4 to 8 years.

;;;

He is definately the worst President you have ever had.

He demonstrates just how bad it can get, when George Dubya, looks like a damn good President in comparison.

But George or any other President in my life time has said, they didn't want to support a state, because it didn't vote for him, or the Governor isn't kissing his ass in a pleasing manner !

He seems to forget the President is suppose to be President of the ENTIRE USA, not just the parts and the people he likes.

He is the BEST worst example of a leader anywhere & with people like Kim Dong Bing Bong & Madura, or Saudi Prince (killing journalists is fun)Salman .

To be worse than those & supposedly President of the free world, time to look into that word "free" because it obviously doesn't mean any one in the USA is free ! (unless you mean free to be taken advantage of)

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-30 13:12:06

At 3/26/20 06:20 PM, Loki wrote: He inspired to not visit the USA for 4 to 8 years.

Yeah, that’s a crock of shit and everyone knows it.

Obviously, it didn’t stop multinational companies from doing business here, which shouldn’t be a surprise considering that Trump is a business-friendly President. Plus, people from all around the world are still coming in our country to work/live, so apparently they don’t seem to be too fazed by Trump’s bluster. (Of course we have to acknowledge ICE, though they have been around for a long time.)

Sure, on an individual level, people won’t go to America for various reasons, but that’s a vocal minority and probably wouldn’t contribute too much to our society anyway, so it’s their loss. It should be telling that people visit and do business in much more authoritative and less developed countries than America, getting all butthurt because Trump said something stupid reeks of hypocrisy and ignorance.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-30 20:52:06

I certainly avoided all trips to USA since 2016.

At 3/30/20 01:12 PM, orangebomb wrote:

Obviously, it didn’t stop multinational companies from doing business here, which shouldn’t be a surprise considering that Trump is a business-friendly President. Plus, people from all around the world are still coming in our country to work/live, so apparently they don’t seem to be too fazed by Trump’s bluster. (Of course we have to acknowledge ICE, though they have been around for a long time.)

Sure, on an individual level, people won’t go to America for various reasons, but that’s a vocal minority and probably wouldn’t contribute too much to our society anyway, so it’s their loss. It should be telling that people visit and do business in much more authoritative and less developed countries than America, getting all butthurt because Trump said something stupid reeks of hypocrisy and ignorance.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-31 10:36:19

At 3/30/20 08:52 PM, Loki wrote: I certainly avoided all trips to USA since 2016.
At 3/30/20 01:12 PM, orangebomb wrote:

;;;

I stopped going since you elected George Dubya.

Place is just getting too crazy, airport travel/security is insane.

I don't even go for business any longer. I travel all the time across Canada, & just fly over the USA to go south.

The office staff know, do not make travel arrangements that require connections inside the USA. Its sometimes inconvenient. But certainly not impossible.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-14 13:21:53

At 3/12/20 08:45 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: Since Trump is the perfect guide on what not to do, has he helped you make changes in your life or view yourself differently? Have you ever brought him up to other people or talked about him with friends? Has he made you reevaluate your own life? He is a good point of perspective; our personal lives aren't so bad after all comparatively.

So what have you gained from him being a part of your world?

He didnt inspire me, he definately gave me hope that there is still a chance to avoid total dystopian worldwide transhumanism.

God bless the man, legit.

If i could vote on him from the Netherlands i would.

World president till he dies imo.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-14 13:54:20

At 4/14/20 01:21 PM, Calamaistr wrote: He didnt inspire me, he definately gave me hope that there is still a chance to avoid total dystopian worldwide transhumanism.

I’m a pleb, can you help me understand what you mean by “total dystopian worldwide transhumanism”, and how Trump combats that?

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-14 14:27:04

iu_111022_7843618.jpg

I mean I played the shit out of Metal Gear Rising, if you could get me a cyborg body or a NANOMACHINES implant all over my body, I’d gladly sign up

hello

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-14 15:44:02

At 4/14/20 02:27 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: I mean I played the shit out of Metal Gear Rising, if you could get me a cyborg body or a NANOMACHINES implant all over my body, I’d gladly sign up

Sorry chap, according to the previous poster Trump is against that.

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-15 04:23:58

At 4/14/20 01:54 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 4/14/20 01:21 PM, Calamaistr wrote: He didnt inspire me, he definately gave me hope that there is still a chance to avoid total dystopian worldwide transhumanism.
I’m a pleb, can you help me understand what you mean by “total dystopian worldwide transhumanism”, and how Trump combats that?

Silicon valley goons such as Elon musk and Bill gates want to envelope the world in a total surveillance and virtual reality (augmented reality aswell) grid with total 5/6G coverage from sattelites.

Elon musk says literally that "AI has to see us as its pets in order not to see us as its enemies" and bases his policy on it.

Gates is a confirmed eugenicist like his father (carnegie group) and promotes population reduction through mandatory vaccination and worldwide surveillance.

The above both work for and with organizations as the rockefellers and rothschild banker unions. The WHO is owned by bill gates, (who comes from IBM and literally stole microsoft and tried to 'buy' the entire internet through a scheme)

These corporate and banker players envision a world under total technological control, a all seeing and all reporting grid.

Transhumanism is the religion of "undoing the human condition" and "transcending the human condition" Which equals to no longer experiencing life as individuals through autonomous senses but through digital and virtual substitutes. This is done through technology such as computers, brain engineering and chipping (already promoted in silicon valley) and originates in the mystical and highly esoteric (secret teaching) of kabbalistic ideas. Hermeticism and luciferianism (becoming a god)

These are admitted by the players themselves which is a rule in their "religion", they are not allowed to lie about their buisiness. You can read that in their own books, you can read that in the books they consider their bible such as thelema from aleister crowley.. which they are all connected to.

Transhumanism is their endgoal, it is what they practice and what they preach.

Take microsofts latest video promoting the new hololens which is showcased by none other than marina ibramovic whom is directly connected to people such as anthony weiner, the podestas, the clintons, jeffrey eppstein, the obamas, the entire hollywood pop masonic video cult and so on. She herself said she is a luciferian and holds ceremonies called spirit cooking.

What more must we know... truly... of the reality of things.

This is not the age of entertainment, this is the age of sacrificing the free mind, or whats left of it.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-15 07:36:31

At 4/15/20 04:23 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
Silicon valley goons such as Elon musk and Bill gates want to envelope the world in a total surveillance and virtual reality (augmented reality aswell) grid with total 5/6G coverage from sattelites.
Elon musk says literally that "AI has to see us as its pets in order not to see us as its enemies" and bases his policy on it.
Gates is a confirmed eugenicist like his father (carnegie group) and promotes population reduction through mandatory vaccination and worldwide surveillance.

The above both work for and with organizations as the rockefellers and rothschild banker unions. The WHO is owned by bill gates, (who comes from IBM and literally stole microsoft and tried to 'buy' the entire internet through a scheme)

These corporate and banker players envision a world under total technological control, a all seeing and all reporting grid.

Transhumanism is the religion of "undoing the human condition" and "transcending the human condition" Which equals to no longer experiencing life as individuals through autonomous senses but through digital and virtual substitutes. This is done through technology such as computers, brain engineering and chipping (already promoted in silicon valley) and originates in the mystical and highly esoteric (secret teaching) of kabbalistic ideas. Hermeticism and luciferianism (becoming a god)
These are admitted by the players themselves which is a rule in their "religion", they are not allowed to lie about their buisiness. You can read that in their own books, you can read that in the books they consider their bible such as thelema from aleister crowley.. which they are all connected to.

Take microsofts latest video promoting the new hololens which is showcased by none other than marina ibramovic whom is directly connected to people such as anthony weiner, the podestas, the clintons, jeffrey eppstein, the obamas, the entire hollywood pop masonic video cult and so on. She herself said she is a luciferian and holds ceremonies called spirit cooking.

This is not the age of entertainment, this is the age of sacrificing the free mind, or whats left of it.

Ok.

There’s a few things I wanted to challenge/query on what you’ve written:

—Do you have a source that says Bill Gates, Elon Musk or people from Silicon Valley are encouraging world wide surveillance?

-You said:

From what I’ve found, he says he’s concerned that AI is becoming super intelligent that it may see us as its pets, and is seeking regulation for AI.

-The WHO functions like the UN, as it’s a body of member states. It was predominantly funded by the US, followed by the Gates foundation. If you view shares of sponsorship as ownership, then it was mostly owned by US. From yesterday evening, that is no longer the case.

-Bill Gates using vaccinations to depopulate the world is a myth. It’s his view that if childhood mortality rate is improved in developing countries, there is less requirement for families to produce excessive children.

-If you don’t buy that above argument about Bill Gates and vaccines, what’s your stance on vaccines?

-I don’t understand why you think they work for the Rockefeller’s or the Rothschilds. Bill Gates has his own foundation.

I think the main query I have, though, is how does Donald Trump fit in to all of this?

BBS Signature

At 4/15/20 07:36 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 4/15/20 04:23 AM, Calamaistr wrote:

Ok.

There’s a few things I wanted to challenge/query on what you’ve written:
—Do you have a source that says Bill Gates, Elon Musk or people from Silicon Valley are encouraging world wide surveillance?
-You said:
From what I’ve found, he says he’s concerned that AI is becoming super intelligent that it may see us as its pets, and is seeking regulation for AI.
-The WHO functions like the UN, as it’s a body of member states. It was predominantly funded by the US, followed by the Gates foundation. If you view shares of sponsorship as ownership, then it was mostly owned by US. From yesterday evening, that is no longer the case.
-Bill Gates using vaccinations to depopulate the world is a myth. It’s his view that if childhood mortality rate is improved in developing countries, there is less requirement for families to produce excessive children.
-If you don’t buy that above argument about Bill Gates and vaccines, what’s your stance on vaccines?
-I don’t understand why you think they work for the Rockefeller’s or the Rothschilds. Bill Gates has his own foundation.

I think the main query I have, though, is how does Donald Trump fit in to all of this?

Bill gates is hard to get a quote of that isnt about worldwide surveillance which he uses the misdiagnosis of what they call covid19 for. Hes all over the place promoting apps and "vaccine tracking" measures that function all but in name as the above.

The WHO doesnt just function as the UN, it IS the UN. And its not a body of member states but a private corporation merely subsidized by the US. It isnt owned by sponsorship at all. I dont know how you got that presumption.

Bill gates states that vaccines prevent death and therefore population yes, but perhaps you should dig a bit more into the actual results of his actions rather than his words alone. The man/monster has been banned all over africa for inflicting both paralyzation, infertility and death of africans (his favorite test subjects, i know how that sounds)

Not just in africa but in asia (especially india's poorest) aswell by the way.

Everytime Gates came in with his "vaccines" the end result was more people maimed and dead than what was proven to be any form of illness causing anything else. (and illness doesnt fly around, its enviromental, pollution' that impedes your immune system) Gates is NOT a scientist and NOT a doctor regardless of him being proclaimed. He did not create microsoft he BOUGHT it, he did not study any medical profession whatsoever.

"Gates actually sent IBM to Kildall to buy/license a version of CP/M for the new IBM personal computer. When IBM couldn't or wouldn't make a deal with Kildall, Microsoft bought what became MS DOS from Seattle Computer Products for $50,000 and licensed it to IBM." -mark schaver. (upvoted by mark zbikowski, microsoft architect)

Bill gates is the child of IBM, his father Bill gates senior worked for the rockefellers (and the nazi's, quite a sidenote .. this is documented, not a tin foil hat statement) It is also documented that Bill gates junior continued his fathers legacy.

Which is eugenics.

My stance on vaccines is simple; Your body is your vaccine. Strenghten your immune system and you wont get ill unless you stay in a polluted area and eat polluted non-food, then its a consequence.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-16 06:43:47

I don’t have to challenge some of what you’ve written as they’re your beliefs. Just to keep things simple:

At 4/16/20 05:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote: The WHO doesnt just function as the UN, it IS the UN. And its not a body of member states but a private corporation merely subsidized by the US. It isnt owned by sponsorship at all. I dont know how you got that presumption.

It’s an agency of the UN, I only referred to it as a body of member states because you’re also referring to it as a private corporation. It’s not clear whether you’re claiming the WHO is independent of the UN or not.

Bill gates states that vaccines prevent death and therefore population yes, but perhaps you should dig a bit more into the actual results of his actions rather than his words alone. The man/monster has been banned all over africa for inflicting both paralyzation, infertility and death of africans (his favorite test subjects, i know how that sounds)

That’s a myth, too.

Next time, please help me with my digging and direct me to your sources, rather than telling me to do further research.

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-04-16 07:28:43

At 4/16/20 06:43 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I don’t have to challenge some of what you’ve written as they’re your beliefs. Just to keep things simple:

At 4/16/20 05:59 AM, Calamaistr wrote: The WHO doesnt just function as the UN, it IS the UN. And its not a body of member states but a private corporation merely subsidized by the US. It isnt owned by sponsorship at all. I dont know how you got that presumption.
It’s an agency of the UN, I only referred to it as a body of member states because you’re also referring to it as a private corporation. It’s not clear whether you’re claiming the WHO is independent of the UN or not.

That’s a myth, too.
Next time, please help me with my digging and direct me to your sources, rather than telling me to do further research.

The UN was created by a masonic grand master templar (roosevelt) and in collaboration with the soviet (stalin)

that should tell you enough already. Especially considering it were the soviet that comitted the greatest atrocities in the entire second worldwar in numbers and in torture both. Well.. ok.. perhaps equal to the british white phorsphor airraids on civilians. Regardless. How they could in any way act to be better than the national socialists they fought is beyond me, and especially in terms of their ideology that still is alive with todays UN.. the ideology of masonic esoteric hermeticism and alchemy.

And yes i meant the WHO being the UN yes. And being privately run by Gates.

I do not give my sources because i am my own person. I think for myself based on endless sources, both personal, distant, anecdotal, historical and hypothetical. I read everything regardless of sources. That is how investigative journalism works.

As for snopes, that is not a source. Its an activist statement site that creates confusion about literally everything that goes against their agenda, which is still unclear as of yet to me personally..in the sense i cannot say what their administration looks like, and who.. but what is clear is that they definately are not bypartisan nor dig any deeper than their just around the corner statements signify. It is the duty of an investigative journalist with any soul for true facts to fight their own ideas untill there can be no doubt to them any longer. This is why my statements are made with absolute certainty and why i do not care for sources. I am not loyal to sources i am loyal to facts. Especially those i have seen and heard. Take for instance my breaking with mass media, i know for a fact that they lie about the news because i have first hand seen them lie about the news as my eyes were exactly on that which they lied about. Many times.

This is journalism compared to activism. Activism is working with what others say to see and hear. I work with what i see and hear. I read so many books about history, health and politics that watching a single television program of current affairs angers me to no end because everything said is a complete and utter molestation of the truth.

You should too, you SHOULD do your own research. Stop reading factchecks. Heck i can easily tell you right now not to believe ME. Because i know if you actually did your own research you'd come to the same conclusion.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-05-10 23:26:09

At 3/12/20 08:45 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: Since Trump is the perfect guide on what not to do, has he helped you make changes in your life or view yourself differently? Have you ever brought him up to other people or talked about him with friends? Has he made you reevaluate your own life? He is a good point of perspective; our personal lives aren't so bad after all comparatively.

Ironically, Trump has been fantastic for helping people rediscover the Constitution. People who haven't given a damn about it for decades now suddenly find it relevant to use as a weapon against Trump. It may not be something he intended to do, but it was a helpful thing nevertheless, even if the Constitution love is opportunistic and maybe phony.

It is a shame that the government breaks the law more than the criminals it punishes.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-05-10 23:31:35

At 5/10/20 11:26 PM, WolvenBear wrote:

Ironically, Trump has been fantastic for helping people rediscover the Constitution. People who haven't given a damn about it for decades now suddenly find it relevant to use as a weapon against Trump. It may not be something he intended to do, but it was a helpful thing nevertheless, even if the Constitution love is opportunistic and maybe phony.

This was actually a bait thread that failed. I was trying to prove that all of the petty, personal reasons these people rage and roar at Trump about, they are no better. Or they are worse than him.

A couple of people saw through it, some right away. I think it was because I was the author, and so it was fishy to them. Still, clever of them to see the trap.

Ah well. Not my proudest project by any measure.

hello

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-05-11 23:36:54

At 5/10/20 11:31 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: This was actually a bait thread that failed. I was trying to prove that all of the petty, personal reasons these people rage and roar at Trump about, they are no better. Or they are worse than him.

A couple of people saw through it, some right away. I think it was because I was the author, and so it was fishy to them. Still, clever of them to see the trap.

Ah well. Not my proudest project by any measure.

Shrug. There's an irony there. Much like I'm "admiring" Trump for failing, and producing a positive result, you may not have accomplished what you set out to, but the results are interesting nonetheless.

It is a shame that the government breaks the law more than the criminals it punishes.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-05-23 14:59:54

During the previous election campaign for American president I made a point-and-click game in a Star Trek:ish universe.

In this game the Space Rangers got a new commander, Teh Donald, how promptly fired the main character for being a blue-skinned pointy eared space alien.

Little did I suspect that Teh Donald actually would become the Commander of the Space Rangers.

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature