00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 62 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

How has Donald Trump inspired you?

604 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Since Trump is the perfect guide on what not to do, has he helped you make changes in your life or view yourself differently? Have you ever brought him up to other people or talked about him with friends? Has he made you reevaluate your own life? He is a good point of perspective; our personal lives aren't so bad after all comparatively.

So what have you gained from him being a part of your world?

He is someone to point out all that is wrong in the country, and the hypocrisy of his supporters and allies. And how truly superficial people are if he makes them feel special by attacking others to do that.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-13 11:25:19

At 3/12/20 08:45 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: So what have you gained from him being a part of your world?

A lot of laughter at people who put a lot of time and effort into being upset over him for half a decade.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-13 11:37:24

It's nice to know I'm not the most stupid person in the world.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-13 15:11:50

He inspired me to never invest in an Airline company while OPEC is fucking around with their price controls.

Western media has descended to the level of Soviet media, pre-Glasnost, except the American people largely still drink from that poisoned well, thinking it provides "news."

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-14 14:14:42

I appreciate the responses, but I'm talking less about policy and more about personal conduct.

I'm talking about quirks like being an OCD germaphobe, having a golf addiction, eating a pizza with a knife and fork, destroying a good steak by cooking it to the consistency of shoe leather, etc.

At 3/14/20 02:14 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: I appreciate the responses, but I'm talking less about policy and more about personal conduct.

I'm talking about quirks like being an OCD germaphobe, having a golf addiction, eating a pizza with a knife and fork, destroying a good steak by cooking it to the consistency of shoe leather, etc.

I like my steak on the rare side on the barbeque, with a dash of salt, pepper, and garlic.

-A fuckton of cosmic knowledge, aka power cosmic

-Serious increases in personal stats (offense, defense, speed, stamina, willpower ect...

-Upgrades in awareness and attentiveness

-Brand new tech trees available

-Drastic increases with income and payout

-The BEST CEO's that work round the clock to bring me the BEST information and charting/planning routes to date

-New and affordable college courses and credits

-Excellent scheduling for both work and home time

-Top of the line technology for both business and personal use

And lastly, but not LEAST, love...

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-17 13:53:30

At 3/12/20 08:45 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: So what have you gained from him being a part of your world?

The Obama arc of the POTUS anime was too grimdark, and the government ended up being the villains they were supposed to defeat in the War on Terror arc. However, the new Trump season brings back some modicum of humor to the series which has been sorely lacking since the end of the first Dubya arc. Newcomers to the series who are confused by the lack of grimdark are simply unaware of the fact that the POTUS anime is, has been, and always should be a comedy anime. Sure, the writers tried to experiment with new storywriting methods - that's fine. Plus, the Battle for Mosul was incredibly well animated, with very realistic acting and splendid voice acting. However, Trump brings back the comedy touch to the POTUS anime series and I look forward to seeing a new season with Trump as the protagonist. Say what you will about the man, I admit he has his flaws (don't we all?), but I personally think he's funny. A natural comedian.

What have I gained from a Trump presidency so far? A good comedy show, for one.

I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

I don't even know where to begin with the list.

He's made me realize how superficial the political system is and just how skewed things are. In 2016 it made me lose a lot of faith in humanity that it came down between him and Hillary when they were both just attacking each other left and right and made me begin to see that there was a lot wrong with the current political system to the point where I chose not to vote all together.

I could go on with a ton of other things about how men like him don't even deserve to be called real men but honestly I'm not even up for tackling a huge grandiose list to talk about all that nonsense. However, if it made me re-evaluate my own life it made me realize that I had to figure out how to be less of a selfish human being.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-17 19:38:41

I learned sacred orange face paint made by pygmy hunters in the rain forests of wahba-wahba can repel Corona virus and make me a more energetic speaker!

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-17 22:27:00

At 3/12/20 08:45 PM, 8754d384527 wrote: Since Trump is the perfect guide on what not to do

stop projecting

has he helped you make changes in your life or view yourself differently?

Why would a mere stranger (I've never met him thus I can't make a genuine judgment on his character), a caricature fabricated by partisan media affect me in anyway lmao

mind your own biz

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-17 22:45:07

At 3/17/20 05:57 PM, CaptainDioShiba wrote: I don't even know where to begin with the list.

He's made me realize how superficial the political system is and just how skewed things are. In 2016 it made me lose a lot of faith in humanity that it came down between him and Hillary when they were both just attacking each other left and right and made me begin to see that there was a lot wrong with the current political system to the point where I chose not to vote all together.

Me too, but I will only vote if America find themselves in another Trump vs Hillary situation. Watching both sides of supporters flip out against one another made me realize a lot of things. Bonus, when they both get upset at you for being a centrist. Extra bonus, when they actually fucking try to manipulate or guilt trip you into joining their side. Animals, the lot of them.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-17 23:19:34

At 3/17/20 10:45 PM, Garnet-Frost wrote: Bonus, when they both get upset at you for being a centrist.

Centrists don't exist

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-18 21:25:34

At 3/17/20 10:45 PM, Garnet-Frost wrote: Me too, but I will only vote if America find themselves in another Trump vs Hillary situation. Watching both sides of supporters flip out against one another made me realize a lot of things. Bonus, when they both get upset at you for being a centrist. Extra bonus, when they actually fucking try to manipulate or guilt trip you into joining their side. Animals, the lot of them.

I've had people flip out on me because I said I wouldn't vote for either Hillary or Trump. The problem is no one knows how to be fucking civil with politics anymore and then they wonder why the hell Trump even got into office to begin with.

It's a sick joke and it's worry some that younger voters don't get how corrupt the current political system actually is beyond a doubt.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-18 22:01:05

At 3/18/20 09:25 PM, CaptainDioShiba wrote:
At 3/17/20 10:45 PM, Garnet-Frost wrote: Me too, but I will only vote if America find themselves in another Trump vs Hillary situation. Watching both sides of supporters flip out against one another made me realize a lot of things. Bonus, when they both get upset at you for being a centrist. Extra bonus, when they actually fucking try to manipulate or guilt trip you into joining their side. Animals, the lot of them.
I've had people flip out on me because I said I wouldn't vote for either Hillary or Trump. The problem is no one knows how to be fucking civil with politics anymore and then they wonder why the hell Trump even got into office to begin with.

It's a sick joke and it's worry some that younger voters don't get how corrupt the current political system actually is beyond a doubt.

Yeah, that is the worst feeling and I almost lost a friend because of that. Naturally, we both decided that getting too deep into politics was not good for our friendship. (Funny fact: There's a old Power Rangers episode where the villains joke about politics breaking friendships. Did not think a quote would be so true.)

Despite everything I try to look on the bright side of things. At least more people can keep a closer eye on the US government now thanks to the internet and I know there are politicians and media outlets who hate that. There are now a lot of independent YouTube channels who manage to keep people inform on what's going on both sides of politics even younger people who choose to be interested. Also it's been proven that most Americans are moderates with slight left or right leanings. So there's that....

At 3/17/20 11:19 PM, S3C wrote:
At 3/17/20 10:45 PM, Garnet-Frost wrote: Bonus, when they both get upset at you for being a centrist.
Centrists don't exist

Some would label me a centrist but I'm more of a political vagabond...aka, I try to support the candidates with the best ideas and most sanity regardless their political affiliations. I don't "sit on a fence" but I'm not beholden to serve just one side either. I'd encourage everyone to be similar but many find the temptation of "joining a side permanently" to be overwhelming. Thing is you'll have good people and evil people within any affiliated group. I try to side with the group that has the most "good people" leading it but I recognize the winds of unpredictability can cause a paradigm shift at any time. This is when "the good guys" become "the bad guys" and "the bad guys" become "the good guys". Such chaos is the realm of politics. (Because even those with good intentions can push their ideologies "too far".)

At 3/18/20 11:50 PM, nightsavior wrote: Some would label me a centrist but I'm more of a political vagabond...aka, I try to support the candidates with the best ideas and most sanity regardless their political affiliations.

This is what about everyone claims. While there are different degrees to which one may follow this principle, I've never heard anyone say something on the lines of "well I really like this republican idea, but I'm too loyal to the notion of being a democratic that I won't endorse this idea"

Everything can be simplified to its binary beginning, where political opinions and biases are formed by life experiences. It is rare that such circumstances or to reach an enlightened mindset that yields a stance lying right in the middle. For this reason centrism doesn't exist, and if you feel this way you probably haven't been introspective enough with your views yet. Also note that being politically apathetic isn't the same as being centrist. To find out where you lie on the political spectrum, download a bunch of offensive memes, and the ones that offend you the most determines your party at heart.

At 3/19/20 12:27 AM, S3C wrote:
At 3/18/20 11:50 PM, nightsavior wrote: Some would label me a centrist but I'm more of a political vagabond...aka, I try to support the candidates with the best ideas and most sanity regardless their political affiliations.
This is what about everyone claims. While there are different degrees to which one may follow this principle, I've never heard anyone say something on the lines of "well I really like this republican idea, but I'm too loyal to the notion of being a democratic that I won't endorse this idea"

Everything can be simplified to its binary beginning, where political opinions and biases are formed by life experiences. It is rare that such circumstances or to reach an enlightened mindset that yields a stance lying right in the middle. For this reason centrism doesn't exist, and if you feel this way you probably haven't been introspective enough with your views yet. Also note that being politically apathetic isn't the same as being centrist. To find out where you lie on the political spectrum, download a bunch of offensive memes, and the ones that offend you the most determines your party at heart.

I don't think any of us should "assume" we have all the correct answers. Especially today people seem too eager to label themselves or label others. I don't need to take that test. I was a Democrat in the 90's. Mostly because it was a family thing. I had no problem with basic human rights such as racial equality or gay people getting married. But what I found was a fringe loud outspoken portion of the left kept moving goal posts into ridiculous extreme directions. Suddenly I wasn't allowed to just be color blind but rather I had to pay reparations for my "white sins" and confess I was the "great evil" behind all the tragedies in history. Suddenly just being "pro gay" wasn't enough, I had to tolerate 10-12 year old boys doing strip teases in drag and be okay with children changing their gender. (That goes on in some places.) I was encouraged to step aside when radical feminism and the war on "toxic" masculinity created a huge chasm between men and women resulting in nothing but heartbreak,bitterness,people practicing self isolation,and sky-rocketing divorce rates. In moderation racial equality,gender equaility,and "acceptance" of unique life styles are good things but mix it with victim narrative,scapegoats,simps kissing the asses of big businesses just because commercials from those mega monopoly conglomerates are "progressive", protesters literally going from fighting for free speech to wanting to "silence" all dissenters with different opinions from their own,the soccer mum "what about teh children" emporium rallying to take away our guns,and simply transferring blame & hatred from one group of people to another group of people then it gets "ugly" fast.

That said, I had an account on Gab and bore witness to a bunch of right wing boomers declaring war on "anime" because of their pedo-scare-witch-hunt whilst they did not realize they had merely started a fight with an "art style" and fictional characters as opposed to helping "real children" or addressing the REAL problems of grooming gangs,child trafficking,child prostitution,and how our entertainment industry exploits REAL children everyday. These same morons will rant on and on about how video-games are not for real men,"everyone" on some kind of government aid are all fakes/liars using the system,and that everything can be solved by manning up and getting a "real job". What they don't realize is large corporations make it a practice of laying off employees before they stay long enough to earn benefits and that "the rules" behind surviving have drastically changed today compared to the friggin 50's!

So yeah, I'm kinda pissed off at both camps,chief. Both occasionally bring up good points but the rest of it boils down to trying to shut me up,take away my shit,infringe upon my hobbies,and silence my voice.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-19 14:40:35

In a lot of ways, not much. I could care less about his personal hang ups and his obsessions, (as long as they don’t spill over in politics as a whole) because there were other presidents who had shitty behavior that would make Trump look good by comparison, see Andrew Johnson’s racism, Harding more concerned with playing cards than actually running the country, etc.

There is one thing that I can definitely say is that the Trump Administration has done is revealing everyone’s true colors, both in and outside politics. Among liberals and most Democrats, that much is obvious, but it has gotten to the point where even late night comedians, certain comic/video game artists, and actors became didactic (woke if you will) and agenda driven demagogues that has become poison in pop culture. This has existed for a long time now, but until Trump, much of the “SJW woke” culture was mostly contained within a fringe group of content creators that wallowed in obscurity, but has now appeared as a supposed counter-balance of the white male patriarchy that dominated pop culture. They will reap what they sew, and be proven as nothing more than a time capsule of overreaction of childish hypocrisy and the poisoning of Western entertainment.

I do admit that I got a bit off-track there from the topic, but rather than state the obvious failings of Trump as a whole, I would rather point out certain attitudes and social memes on a micro-scale that happened under him.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-19 15:00:48

At 3/19/20 01:12 AM, nightsavior wrote:

I don't think any of us should "assume" we have all the correct answers. Especially today people seem too eager to label themselves or label others. I don't need to take that test. I was a Democrat in the 90's. Mostly because it was a family thing. I had no problem with basic human rights such as racial equality or gay people getting married. But what I found was a fringe loud outspoken portion of the left kept moving goal posts into ridiculous extreme directions. Suddenly I wasn't allowed to just be color blind but rather I had to pay reparations for my "white sins" and confess I was the "great evil" behind all the tragedies in history. Suddenly just being "pro gay" wasn't enough, I had to tolerate 10-12 year old boys doing strip teases in drag and be okay with children changing their gender. (That goes on in some places.) I was encouraged to step aside when radical feminism and the war on "toxic" masculinity created a huge chasm between men and women resulting in nothing but heartbreak,bitterness,people practicing self isolation,and sky-rocketing divorce rates. In moderation racial equality,gender equaility,and "acceptance" of unique life styles are good things but mix it with victim narrative,scapegoats,simps kissing the asses of big businesses just because commercials from those mega monopoly conglomerates are "progressive", protesters literally going from fighting for free speech to wanting to "silence" all dissenters with different opinions from their own,the soccer mum "what about teh children" emporium rallying to take away our guns,and simply transferring blame & hatred from one group of people to another group of people then it gets "ugly" fast.

That said, I had an account on Gab and bore witness to a bunch of right wing boomers declaring war on "anime" because of their pedo-scare-witch-hunt whilst they did not realize they had merely started a fight with an "art style" and fictional characters as opposed to helping "real children" or addressing the REAL problems of grooming gangs,child trafficking,child prostitution,and how our entertainment industry exploits REAL children everyday. These same morons will rant on and on about how video-games are not for real men,"everyone" on some kind of government aid are all fakes/liars using the system,and that everything can be solved by manning up and getting a "real job". What they don't realize is large corporations make it a practice of laying off employees before they stay long enough to earn benefits and that "the rules" behind surviving have drastically changed today compared to the friggin 50's!

So yeah, I'm kinda pissed off at both camps,chief. Both occasionally bring up good points but the rest of it boils down to trying to shut me up,take away my shit,infringe upon my hobbies,and silence my voice.

I just take up the centrist mantel because I don't identify with either side and there is no better description I can think of without having to go into a lengthy explanation of my positions.

I've been called, or labeled, many things by many different groups on the net. I just ignore that shit. It's all background noise, and a game. I'm only annoyed if that is all they bring to the discussion, along with outright double standards and hypocrisy.

I've been voting for the last 30 years for both parties. Though, I don't always vote in presidential elections because of the candidate that are running - like in 2000. I did vote for Trump knowing it would go nowhere in my state because I didn't care for Hillary, and considered it a throw away vote.

As a centrist, I'm not voting for a politician because I like them or all their policies, I'm voting for them because I consider them the lesser evil or to balance the other party out if they have too much power.

I'll be voting for Joe Biden, not because he is such an exciting candidate (heavy on the sarcasm), but because he is closer to the center, and has some moderate policies I like, and will try to balance out the Supreme Court from it pro-christian, pro-corporate, conservative majority, with hopefully someone who is actual centrist.

If people want change in politics then they need to ignore the identity politics, cultural shit, the rhetoric that excites the base, and even the name calling, and vote on things that they think actually matters to them - not blindly be controlled by all the labeling and name calling going on. Though some politicians go way to far on this shit to the point they need to be voted out, or not voted in.

Or they can vote for a third party, even though that may not lead to anything.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-19 15:44:23

At 3/19/20 03:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/19/20 01:12 AM, nightsavior wrote:

I just take up the centrist mantel because I don't identify with either side and there is no better description I can think of without having to go into a lengthy explanation of my positions.

I've been called, or labeled, many things by many different groups on the net. I just ignore that shit. It's all background noise, and a game. I'm only annoyed if that is all they bring to the discussion, along with outright double standards and hypocrisy.

I've been voting for the last 30 years for both parties. Though, I don't always vote in presidential elections because of the candidate that are running - like in 2000. I did vote for Trump knowing it would go nowhere in my state because I didn't care for Hillary, and considered it a throw away vote.

As a centrist, I'm not voting for a politician because I like them or all their policies, I'm voting for them because I consider them the lesser evil or to balance the other party out if they have too much power.

I'll be voting for Joe Biden, not because he is such an exciting candidate (heavy on the sarcasm), but because he is closer to the center, and has some moderate policies I like, and will try to balance out the Supreme Court from it pro-christian, pro-corporate, conservative majority, with hopefully someone who is actual centrist.

If people want change in politics then they need to ignore the identity politics, cultural shit, the rhetoric that excites the base, and even the name calling, and vote on things that they think actually matters to them - not blindly be controlled by all the labeling and name calling going on. Though some politicians go way to far on this shit to the point they need to be voted out, or not voted in.

Or they can vote for a third party, even though that may not lead to anything.

Joe could do okay BUT he better have a vice president willing to do some heavy lifting and be a voice of reason as well as a decent mediator between the pres and the people. (Aka,a stellar supporter/buff card if you will!) I dunno Edy,all these people are "old" and unfortunately when us humans get up into the higher digits we simply don't think as fast or coherently anymore. I kinda believe we should get good politicians in that chair when they're younger. (40-60 as opposed to 70 or 80) No,it's not a full proof solution but maybe not as many nutty decisions would be made. (Assuming we didn't vote the next SATAN into office in this hypothetical scenario!) Regardless though we may argue a lot stay safe,brah. No sarcasm this time. I merely don't want anyone I know dying. lol. (Chances are you'd survive the wu-flu anyway as the elderly are the most at risk. In other words,look out for ya parents or yer grand parents!)

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-19 19:40:02

At 3/19/20 03:44 PM, nightsavior wrote: Joe could do okay BUT he better have a vice president willing to do some heavy lifting and be a voice of reason as well as a decent mediator between the pres and the people. (Aka,a stellar supporter/buff card if you will!) I dunno Edy,all these people are "old" and unfortunately when us humans get up into the higher digits we simply don't think as fast or coherently anymore. I kinda believe we should get good politicians in that chair when they're younger. (40-60 as opposed to 70 or 80) No,it's not a full proof solution but maybe not as many nutty decisions would be made. (Assuming we didn't vote the next SATAN into office in this hypothetical scenario!) Regardless though we may argue a lot stay safe,brah. No sarcasm this time. I merely don't want anyone I know dying. lol. (Chances are you'd survive the wu-flu anyway as the elderly are the most at risk. In other words,look out for ya parents or yer grand parents!)

Considering that most of the Democrat front runners are in their 70's, and the two likely presidential candidates this year are going to be in their 70's, and the voters who will most likely decide who will be the president next year will be older people... Who are all the most susceptible to the current coronavirus... It's going to be an interesting year.

I've heard rumors of possible VP picks that he might go with, but I hope most of them are false. We will see who he picks.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-19 21:00:56

At 3/19/20 07:40 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 3/19/20 03:44 PM, nightsavior wrote: Joe could do okay BUT he better have a vice president willing to do some heavy lifting and be a voice of reason as well as a decent mediator between the pres and the people. (Aka,a stellar supporter/buff card if you will!) I dunno Edy,all these people are "old" and unfortunately when us humans get up into the higher digits we simply don't think as fast or coherently anymore. I kinda believe we should get good politicians in that chair when they're younger. (40-60 as opposed to 70 or 80) No,it's not a full proof solution but maybe not as many nutty decisions would be made. (Assuming we didn't vote the next SATAN into office in this hypothetical scenario!) Regardless though we may argue a lot stay safe,brah. No sarcasm this time. I merely don't want anyone I know dying. lol. (Chances are you'd survive the wu-flu anyway as the elderly are the most at risk. In other words,look out for ya parents or yer grand parents!)
Considering that most of the Democrat front runners are in their 70's, and the two likely presidential candidates this year are going to be in their 70's, and the voters who will most likely decide who will be the president next year will be older people... Who are all the most susceptible to the current coronavirus... It's going to be an interesting year.

I've heard rumors of possible VP picks that he might go with, but I hope most of them are false. We will see who he picks.

Yeah,not a safe time for presidential candidates to be "70 & up". I certainly wasn't expecting a pandemic during elections but viruses don't care about our human struggles. On the bright side, you'll have one heck of a story to tell your kids & grand kids! Hopefully future generations will live in brighter more stable times.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-19 21:14:35

At 3/19/20 03:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: I just take up the centrist mantel because I don't identify with either side and there is no better description I can think of without having to go into a lengthy explanation of my positions.

Gleaning from your post history, it's painfully obvious to see which side you gravitate towards ;)

At 3/19/20 09:14 PM, S3C wrote:
At 3/19/20 03:00 PM, EdyKel wrote: I just take up the centrist mantel because I don't identify with either side and there is no better description I can think of without having to go into a lengthy explanation of my positions.
Gleaning from your post history, it's painfully obvious to see which side you gravitate towards ;)

I have been accused of being a liberal, and conservative, by respective sides. I've been called a racist by a black and whites, a homophobe by gays, a light transphobe by a trans person, antisemitic by two Israelis, gungrabber by gun rights activists, anti-christian by Christians, Nazi by people on the right, accused of having psychological problems by a progressive, and many other things I can't remember at the moment, all because I don't agree with them or I support certain candidates or policies they oppose.

I have been posting for over 20 year. My views haven't change much, but politics have become a lot more partisan over the last 30 years of my voting. Sides have been taken, lines drawn over things that both sides could once work together on. But the rise of social media, with every one armed with an opinion and easily hurt feelings, and people not wanting to be politically correct while expecting others to be politically correct to them so they don't hurt heir feelings, with politicians and millionaire political commentators taking advantage of that, has led to a lot of whining, drama, and partisan politics of fear mongering and identity politics.

If I seem to be on one side that may be due to ones owns perspective from their own idea of where the line is drawn. I don't care, and I don't really care anymore. If wanting government oversight and audits, decent air, decent drinking water, fiscal conservatism, voting rights for all, moderate gun control, decent working rights and wages, favoring small business over corporations, small government, certain environmental protections, equality for all regardless of race or religion, places me on a side, then so be it. I'll pick whatever is closest to it.

And as I pointed out in the full post, I often vote for both parties. Right now, I usual support Democrats on the federal level, and Republicans on the state levels (in California), preferring centrist of either party, but taking whatI can get to balance the power of the other party in control.

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-20 00:28:47

At 3/19/20 11:17 PM, EdyKel wrote: If I seem to be on one side that may be due to ones owns perspective from their own idea of where the line is drawn.

There is no fine line, but it's like a beard. If you pluck one hair from a beard, is it still a beard? Absolutely. What about two, three, or several hundred? Likewise, if you grow one hair is it a beard? What about two, three, four, five? Not even close to enough for a Fu-Manchu. Yet, there seems to be a consensus on what constitutes a beard, yet there is no defined minimal amount of hairs.

He has inspired me. To see if left wingers will understand the bully culture of American politics and not pin point it to Trump only. SInce vietnam war when hippies arrived. I can think of few stuff

Child killer, inbred racist etc

The mistake of right wingers is they should call left wingers AIDS infectors. Just to see if they wanna talk trash or talk politics.

But Trump is a good symbol of American politics as a whole.. on a individual level of what every American is. But atleast Trump is legit when he says stuff and doesnt try to hide what they really want. Thats the only difference

Response to How has Donald Trump inspired you? 2020-03-20 13:22:22

At 3/20/20 12:28 AM, S3C wrote:
At 3/19/20 11:17 PM, EdyKel wrote: If I seem to be on one side that may be due to ones owns perspective from their own idea of where the line is drawn.
There is no fine line, but it's like a beard. If you pluck one hair from a beard, is it still a beard? Absolutely. What about two, three, or several hundred? Likewise, if you grow one hair is it a beard? What about two, three, four, five? Not even close to enough for a Fu-Manchu. Yet, there seems to be a consensus on what constitutes a beard, yet there is no defined minimal amount of hairs.

I have a beard and a mustache. Sometimes I shave it into a stubble, and sometimes it looks more like a anchor than a bable, or a bable than an anchor. Or is its a painter brush with a goatee... What a conundrum. But, that is life. And that is what people will argue about because there is always something to argue over if they think it's worth arguing over.

So, what side do you think I am on again.

At 3/20/20 12:28 AM, S3C wrote: There is no fine line, but it's like a beard. If you pluck one hair from a beard, is it still a beard? Absolutely. What about two, three, or several hundred? Likewise, if you grow one hair is it a beard? What about two, three, four, five? Not even close to enough for a Fu-Manchu. Yet, there seems to be a consensus on what constitutes a beard, yet there is no defined minimal amount of hairs.

I think youre using an over-complicated metaphor.

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

-Raylan Givens, Justified

I can't off the top of my head give a number value for how many people it would take to convince me to reexamine my personal behavior, but it's not very high.