00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

why did you upload your song?

88 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

surely many people will say: "for geometry dash"

BBS Signature

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-12 13:20:13

You can't do that here.You have to ask some guy for permission otherwise the song gets instablammed.

BBS Signature

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-12 13:21:15

At 2/12/20 12:01 PM, GUSTAVOEGATOTV wrote: surely many people will say: "for geometry dash"

All who do should fuck themselves and die in a fire.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 2/12/20 01:20 PM, phenorax wrote: You can't do that here.You have to ask some guy for permission otherwise the song gets instablammed.

Incorrect. You have to have made the song in order to upload it to the Newgrounds.

You have to be added to a whitelist by Rob Top in order for your audio submissions to be usable in Geometry Dash.

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-12 16:54:46

Why, simply to acquire a position working sound at a company that won’t cancel me for making fart sounds my dear

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-13 13:26:36

Wat

BBS Signature

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-13 13:56:14

Mama always said I had a face for Newgrounds!

If I'm online, I'm probably procrastinating something...

BBS Signature

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-14 03:40:59

At 2/12/20 01:20 PM, phenorax wrote: You can't do that here.You have to ask some guy for permission otherwise the song gets instablammed.

yeah but making some techno drivel on an e-piano should be blammed...

I'm a damn decent guitar player, you dont see me peddling my smut here...

BBS Signature

Response to why did you upload your song? 2020-02-14 06:34:28

At 2/12/20 12:01 PM, GUSTAVOEGATOTV wrote: surely many people will say: "for geometry dash"

That's one way to say "I stole this song".