00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020

193 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-11 15:23:50

I don't know what happened, but @Gagsy and @Denton haven't posted since December.

Are they okay?

Did some major disaster happen?

Seems a bit suspicious.

I'm sure there are others too.

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-11 15:28:47

I really hope they're doing okay too but hearing things like this gets depressing

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-11 18:51:03

@Gagsy is still around I see her on Facebook on a regular basis

Ahahahahahah

BBS Signature

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-11 18:54:51

@Makakaov disappeared a few months prior to that...

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-12 02:01:56

At 2/11/20 06:54 PM, SethSkoda wrote: @Makakaov disappeared a few months prior to that...

Good. Alcoholism is not romantic.

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-12 02:45:47

At 2/11/20 03:23 PM, Painbringer wrote: I don't know what happened, but @Gagsy and @Denton haven't posted since December.

Are they okay?

Did some major disaster happen?

Seems a bit suspicious.

I'm still here everyday, i just don't post that often lately. I've been spending time in the portal and that's about it. I do lurk on the forums but stopped posting for some reason. I'll just blam Halo Reach for that :)

No Fap November: 2014 - 2019

BBS Signature

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-13 10:47:58

At 2/12/20 02:01 AM, Richard wrote:
At 2/11/20 06:54 PM, SethSkoda wrote: @Makakaov disappeared a few months prior to that...

Watch your fucking mouth, kid. I was in navy seals and army and I know some moves

At 2/13/20 10:47 AM, Makakaov wrote:
Watch your fucking mouth, kid. I was in navy seals and army and I know some moves

Many of you might wonder "what did he exactly mean by this? I guess that's some classic makakaov gibberish", but no - there's an actual story behind this post. Let me explain;

Long-ass time ago Richard pulled this quasi "i was in the army" card on me in midst of some regular shit talk over a thing I could not recall now even with a car battery hooked up to my nuts. And I would've forgotten about this move too - I actually did. Every week I forget who I know here or not, especially with everyone weekly changing their nicknames recently. And the thing was completely over for me. The case was dead. Literally. Because, see, I actually died. I died from heart attack because I was constantly masturbating. But this move our Dick here pulled - showing that he still holds grudges fifty fucking years later over God knows what - was so pathetic and cringy, that it actually (I know it might sound crazy, but that's true) brought me back to life. I dug myself up from my grave, pushed the tombstone aside, went home and logged to check if there's some new hentai on Newgrounds dot com and that's what I saw. So you know, I just had to put this self-indulgent jerkoff in his place with some obscure irony to confirm my superiority.

Response to Users Who Didn't Make It to 2020 2020-02-14 01:04:32

At 2/13/20 11:09 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 2/13/20 10:47 AM, Makakaov wrote:
Many of you might wonder "what did he exactly mean by this? I guess that's some classic makakaov gibberish", but no - there's an actual story behind this post. Let me explain;

Long-ass time ago Richard pulled this quasi "i was in the army" card on me in midst of some regular shit talk over a thing I could not recall now even with a car battery hooked up to my nuts. And I would've forgotten about this move too - I actually did. Every week I forget who I know here or not, especially with everyone weekly changing their nicknames recently. And the thing was completely over for me. The case was dead. Literally. Because, see, I actually died. I died from heart attack because I was constantly masturbating. But this move our Dick here pulled - showing that he still holds grudges fifty fucking years later over God knows what - was so pathetic and cringy, that it actually (I know it might sound crazy, but that's true) brought me back to life. I dug myself up from my grave, pushed the tombstone aside, went home and logged to check if there's some new hentai on Newgrounds dot com and that's what I saw. So you know, I just had to put this self-indulgent jerkoff in his place with some obscure irony to confirm my superiority.

Uhhhh....what?

Ahahahahahah

BBS Signature

Jeff Weiss

snickers

BBS Signature