00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Jordan "Junkie" Peterson

181 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-11 10:15:02

Anybody else giggling like a school girl over Jordan "stoicism" Peterson getting caught being a dirty room benzo junkie?

I heard he's so hooked on dope the only rehab that will take him is a gulag in russia.

God I hate that goofy fucking frog.

Me playing accordion and singing, even though I'm totally a drummer.

HATE.

Because how else do you explain 1.2 million years of perpetual war?

BBS Signature

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-11 10:39:09

I never pay any attention to "pundit personalities" because 99% of the time they're idiots who are just sprinting after the newest "Gotcha' moment" hot take, even if it means 10 minutes later they're going to slam their face into a brick wall.

I do hope he gets better tho, benzo withdrawal is considered the worst detox there is, with a possibility you can die from it.

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-11 14:40:57

I totally misread the OP and thought he was having Amazon Prime withdrawls.

iu_93034_964020.jpg

I been there my man, I been there, but Wish is the ultimate detox for that!

Western media has descended to the level of Soviet media, pre-Glasnost, except the American people largely still drink from that poisoned well, thinking it provides "news."

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-12 10:12:40

At 2/11/20 10:15 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: Anybody else giggling like a school girl over Jordan "stoicism" Peterson getting caught being a dirty room benzo junkie?

I heard he's so hooked on dope the only rehab that will take him is a gulag in russia.

God I hate that goofy fucking frog.

I hope you never have to suffer the pain of addiction and recovery. The irony of it would be the death of you, I feel.

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-12 19:03:47 (edited 2020-02-12 19:08:09)

There's a certain irony in him, being who is and what he does, having a serious addiction to prescription meds.

What does that say about ...whatever the demographic is he appeals to and his cult of followers.

Eh. Either way. It's beats flipping Phillip Schofield any day of the week.

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-13 13:20:21

I heard that most withdrawals make you wish you were dead but benzo ones just leave you dead.

BBS Signature

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-13 13:47:00

At 2/13/20 01:20 PM, phenorax wrote: I heard that most withdrawals make you wish you were dead but benzo ones just leave you dead.

Benzos cause seizures during withdrawal by design to increase patient compliance.

"TAKE YOUR PSYCH MEDS OR YOU WILL DIE, PSYCH SLAVE!!! YOU WILL OBEY OR YOU WILL PAY!!!"

HATE.

BBS Signature

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-13 18:23:00

At 2/13/20 01:47 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Benzos cause seizures during withdrawal by design to increase patient compliance.

"TAKE YOUR PSYCH MEDS OR YOU WILL DIE, PSYCH SLAVE!!! YOU WILL OBEY OR YOU WILL PAY!!!"

Experience talking?

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-13 19:17:33

At 2/13/20 06:23 PM, 8754d384527 wrote:
At 2/13/20 01:47 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Benzos cause seizures during withdrawal by design to increase patient compliance.

Experience talking?

Yeah, I watched benzos kill my friend Alan Mckinney.

HATE.

BBS Signature

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-13 20:40:40

At 2/13/20 07:17 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Yeah, I watched benzos kill my friend Alan Mckinney.

And you made a thread to make fun of someone going through the same thing.

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-13 23:04:48 (edited 2020-02-13 23:06:25)

Never really understood the cult popularity behind Peterson. To me his advice was very "common sense stuff" even the lowest laymen could understand. (Aka,nothing I'd consider "super" intellectual) I agreed with him on some points and disagreed with him on others. He is just a man but I believe he is a man that wants to help people albeit even if his attempts are misguided sometimes. Is he a "junkie"? I mean he was just taking the meds prescribed to him to help with his anxiety. It's not as if he was going to drug dealers for meth. It's unfortunate even over the counter prescription pharmaceuticals recommended by doctors can fuck people up and be just as addictive as any "street heat". Do I wish him ill? Well, has Jordan Peterson done anything to me directly? No,he hasn't. And if you consider him having opinions different from yours as being just as egregious as someone harming you face to face then I suggest doing some self reflection. I wouldn't wish Peterson's present hardships on anyone unless that person was literally a Frankenstein amalgamation made up of all the evilest vilest individuals in the world. Would "you" want people gleefully counting down your last moments and taking joy in your misery? Okay then.

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-14 08:08:53

At 2/13/20 08:40 PM, 8754d384527 wrote:
At 2/13/20 07:17 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Yeah, I watched benzos kill my friend Alan Mckinney.

Sure did, because the hypocrite junkie made a living telling addicts they were weak instead of telling them they had a disease.

IE, "You get what you fucking deserve."

HATE.

BBS Signature

Response to Jordan "Junkie" Peterson 2020-02-14 08:30:05

At 2/14/20 08:08 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 2/13/20 08:40 PM, 8754d384527 wrote:
Sure did, because the hypocrite junkie made a living telling addicts they were weak instead of telling them they had a disease.

IE, "You get what you fucking deserve."

ahhh he thinks addicts should die type of guy and his fate is according ? i always thought he seemed off and maybe sad since he was telling people if u want to be successful, clean your room. then hes on a stream and its like messy in the background and shit. wtf!

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg