00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where in Space is Baby Hitler?

1,068 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-24 00:02:59

That's the title of a new game I just released:

I wanted to link a discussion thread to the game, and have people use that to discuss ideas and solutions. I don't want to reveal any solution, so I created this thread and hopefully you all can use that instead. I will monitor the thread in case I see something that looks like a bug that I need to fix.

Hope you enjoy the game!

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-24 23:46:23

At 1/24/20 12:11 PM, RarityNyasha wrote: Did medals work? :/ I die by aliens, by secret way, kill aliens. Still not medal. So, what first medal what I get? :/

Yes, medals work. That one isn't just die from any alien. It's the death that re-enacts the belly burst scene from the movie Alien.

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-25 04:02:48

Update: I don't think I have time to really implement Ecstacity unfortunately. But you do have the option to go there and earn money, in exchange for life. That way at least you can buy the expensive items at the shop... Hum I know most of you are still stuck in the dungeon so good luck!

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-25 06:27:48

Unlike the first one, I could really use a comprehensive walkthrough guide...

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-25 06:58:25

Someone, I am a n00b forever, but please tell me how to get out of cell. (Or how to proceed)

I have lifted some items from the cell, but I have no idea how to use them.

The guards are watching me. I told them it's my birthday, so they tossed the birthday cake to my face and "killed" me. (The game continues, I know.)

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-27 00:00:01

At 1/25/20 06:27 AM, Celestial-008 wrote: Unlike the first one, I could really use a comprehensive walkthrough guide...

I'll write one at some point. Just wanted to wait a bit for players to figure things out on their own.

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-27 00:00:39

At 1/25/20 06:58 AM, JRiikola wrote: Someone, I am a n00b forever, but please tell me how to get out of cell. (Or how to proceed)

I have lifted some items from the cell, but I have no idea how to use them.

The guards are watching me. I told them it's my birthday, so they tossed the birthday cake to my face and "killed" me. (The game continues, I know.)

For this part, you just need to find the gun. I'll write a walkthrough eventually and post it on this thread.

Response to Where in Space is Baby Hitler? 2020-01-27 01:45:32

I posted a WALKTHROUGH for this game. I will fill it up progressively throughout the week. It will also show solutions to all the medals.