00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 62 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

(Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG

2,544 Views | 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello! I need some voice actors for an RPG game I'm working on. This is going to be a remake of Crystal Story found here:

I have 4 characters that need voices. 2 are main characters and the other 2 are minor. I'm planning to look for 2 voice actors to do two characters each.

iu_87132_1914681.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested and need more info. Also let me know what your rates are. Thanks.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-21 15:36:56

At 1/21/20 01:53 AM, Lan14n wrote: Hello! I need some voice actors for an RPG game I'm working on. This is going to be a remake of Crystal Story found here:

//www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/579445

I have 4 characters that need voices. 2 are main characters and the other 2 are minor. I'm planning to look for 2 voice actors to do two characters each.

Please let me know if you are interested and need more info. Also let me know what your rates are. Thanks.

Yo bro happy to help! How many lines would it be?

The British voice actor of justice!

BBS Signature

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-21 21:10:28

At 1/21/20 03:36 PM, Ollytobblez wrote:
At 1/21/20 01:53 AM, Lan14n wrote: Hello! I need some voice actors for an RPG game I'm working on. This is going to be a remake of Crystal Story found here:

Yo bro happy to help! How many lines would it be?

around 25-30 per main character. 7-10 for the minor ones

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 04:50:08

Hellooo! This project looks awesome; I'd love to help out! I've got some demos here on my website; can I shoot you over a PM?

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 06:28:25

Hey there!! This looks so cool! I would love to help out in any way I can! My voice ranges from adolescent male to young adult male! You can find my demo reel through the link to my YouTube on my profile! Thanks for any consideration! Have a great night!

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 06:43:05

Hey, this looks great!

Here's my demo to get a sense of my Voice and acting range https://voice123.com/nokoflow/samples/?id=10011409 - if you feel I would be suitable for the characters you need then I'd be happy to discuss further and start working with you, thanks.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 06:48:23

Hey there Lan14n,

Thanks for publishing this casting call.

Aimee sung your praises, and I'd love to put together an audition for you.

My demo reels are available at thomasgburt.com/voice-demos.

Let me know if you'd like to hear a custom demo, and all the best for the project.

PS- Easiest way to reach me is via email, which is on the website.

Cheers,

Tom.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 07:02:53

Hello, my name is Sean, I am a voice actor who specializes with antihero type characters. Here is a link to my current demo reel. https://seanmdvo.wixsite.com/website/demo-reels

My rate goes from 0.25$ per word, to 1$ per line depending on how extensive the dialog is.

Take care,

Sean M.D.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 07:37:24

I'd be willing to try. My rates are roughly 10 bucks per line, but I'm open to negotiation.

Just one question--have any audition lines, or do we have to DM you for that?

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 08:10:55

Hi there! My name is Tom or SmugKiraVA!

I mostly voice male teenagers and young adults! I can provide both American and British accents!

My rates are 0.20$ a word or $2 a line! However I am always open to negotiation.

Here is my demo reel! Hopefully I am what you're looking for:

Have a great day ^-^

Sounds very fun!!! $50

demos: https://soundcloud.com/micky_vandiver/

Thank you!

Micky V.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 10:09:35

I'm interested in auditioning! My demo can be found here under "Animation Demo":

https://www.markleeacting.com/#demos

My rate is $2 per line but always willing to negotiate based on your budget :)

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 10:18:50

Happy to offer my reel here: https://clyp.it/rlyuoijj

I also primarily do warrior types and antagonists. My rates are $2/line and am currently also in the works of two other RPGs at the moment.

You can reach me here or primarily by email at - matthewarchervoice@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 10:22:25

I would would most definitely be interested in helping you with your project! For my rates, demo reel, and tech info, you can refer to my profile on Casting Call Club, which can found in the link attached. Don’t be afraid to shoot me a DM if you have any questions. Best of luck with the casting!

https://www.castingcall.club/m/Drew%20Kocour

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 10:40:56

Hi there!

Thank you for posting this! I am very interested! My rates are 20 cents per word, and if you’d like to hear my demo reel, you can find it on my website: willengelVO.com.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 11:02:42

Hey, sounds interesting. I usually charge $2 per line.

Here's my demo reel:

William Poulter Character Reel

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 11:10:47

This project looks absolutely incredible! My rates are negotiable, but I normally charge $2-$4 per line. You can DM me any details necessary, as well as my other social media.

Here is my most recent voice demo:

https://soundcloud.com/user-58904671/bel-rusape-video-game-voice-demo

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 11:16:28

I am very interested in this project! Here is the link to my website so you can take a listen to my demos!

https://robertcossyleon.wixsite.com/voiceactor

Let me know if their is another step to t take for the audition process. I think $3 per line is what I can do. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Hello! My name is Arthur Tisseront - You can find my demo reel and my portfolio, along with client testimonials, on my website - https://www.arthurtaudio.com/

I charge $3/line with a $100 per-project minimum. Thank you for your consideration! My email is artisseront@gmail.com if you need it.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 11:47:41

Hello. My rate is $2 per line. I have a home studio with phone patch capabilities. I'm a professional on-camera actor and voice artist with ten years of combined experience. I voice male characters from teens to 20s. My voice reads youthful, urban, edgy, and slightly snarky. Is there an email I can send my demo to?

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 13:25:25

I would love to take part in such a project! It looks very interesting but I would like more info as well as if you have sample lines you want read or a demo reel. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you if you so wish. Thank you and I hope you’re well.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 13:34:05

I’m interested. Rates are negotiable. Andy@andyfieldvoiceover.com.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 13:41:26

I would love to take part in such a project! It looks very interesting but I would like more info as well as if you have sample lines you want read or a demo reel. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you if you so wish. Thank you and I hope you’re well.

I can be reached at gotenittetsu.va@gmail.com

or

@GotenIttetsu on Twitter.

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 13:44:48

Thank you so much for the opportunity. My specialty is Young males ranging from child to Young Adult. My rates are $2 a line or 20 cents a word. Attached below is my reel and I would love to have more info! Thank you again for the opportunity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC3qTcyNHag

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 14:43:52

Hi! This project looks like so much fun! My demo can be found here - bit.ly/BMVAWeb. If you would rather me PM you, I can. However if email works best, then that too!

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 15:56:24

Matthew Betley (aka Belphegor Prime) at your service. My vocal range suits either teenagers or adult men, and you can find my video game demo here:

https://soundcloud.com/user-838455087/2020-video-game-reel

My standard rates for indie game projects are $2 per line with a $10 minimum. Thank you for your consideration!

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 16:14:49

this definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in, my rates are $1-2 per line based on length. I can send you some of my samples if you'd like. also could you provide a character breakdown?

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 16:23:18

Hello! I am interested in trying out! My rates are usually $1 per line but I am flexible

My latest demo can be found here https://soundcloud.com/liam-cunningham-184918172/liam-a-c-character-demo-reel-2019

Best way to contact me is @ lacthewatcher@gmail.com

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 16:29:54

Hello! I’m Laila. Looks like a fun project. If you’re open to women voicing Teen Boys its one of my specialties. Clients include Disney, Nickelodeon and Blizzard games. One of my most notable was Milluki in HunterXHunter. Teenage boy demo available at http://lailaberzins.com

Regarding rates, normally I charge $250 an hour but happy to discuss what works with your budget. I’m flexible:) Thanks and Happy Listening!

Response to (Paid) Male VA needed for indie RPG 2020-01-22 16:30:22

► Willing to work.

► Have a home studio.

► High quality audio / fast turn around rate.

Rates are negotiable based on the project estimated revenue

Elderly Character Sample: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ytqZIzELNZiW5qxqGJz6Ppkhx67B_-jT…

Narration Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYMTxjycrco

Further examples or samples of my voice can be found on Newgrounds or on SoundCloud.

Resume: http://bit.ly/brianvaughnvaresume