00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade!

9,574 Views | 99 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 14:54:44

For those who don't know about the sticker order contest see my below news posts!

All right, so some of you said our prize pack was pretty lame. I guess people aren't finding the Triple X Soundtrack CD as cool as I had hoped. :) The "Beep Me Jesus" action figure is generating a lot of interest though! However, we decided to add something into the mix. We are now including a very rare NG shirt! This shirt is black with a blue old school NG logo! This is pre-tank logo NG. Some of us wore shirts like these to the first, and only, NG party!

You can see the shirt on my webcam.

I will be drawing names on July 30th! So be sure to send in your orders and include your username, name and address, on a 4x4 inch or smaller piece of paper, with the phrase "ENTER ME!" on it so I know you want to be entered into the drawing.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 14:55:50

Dam now i realy gota get some stickers!!

OMG THATLOL!!

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:03:26

I want to have the shirt now because Wade touched it :o

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:04:13

Must...Have... T-shirt!!!!!!!

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:07:20

shirt sounds good... I think people will like that also

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:11:27

That is one cool shirt, now I just need to get some money to buy stickers!

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:12:20

I want one of them T-shirts, they sound cool. The beep me Jesus sounds cool too. I want both. Badly.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:14:15

I have to order on the 9th when I get back from my holiday. Stupid holiday.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:18:00

Another thing to look forward to in the contest.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:25:17

It sucks becasue i cant order while i am in grade 10 because i need to save up but for the love of god when i am out of the house i am making my home out of NG cardboard boxes *wonders why he told everyone* no, j/k i really want to get some though :_( it sucks

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 15:56:40

I just sent the mail off for 50 stickers ill sure to buy more soon...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 16:27:23

Awesome! another addition to the prize pack. Will people who order more stickers have more of a chance to win?

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 16:40:16

I don't have any American money god dammit! But I am trying to find some. I really want that shirt. I also agree with whoever said that you should put some signed stickers in. That'd be bitchin'.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 16:47:59

I TRIPLE X CD?! OMFG

My good man, put me down for 500.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 16:55:24

At 7/2/04 02:54 PM, WadeFulp wrote: stuff

I bet what would get a LOT of attention would be to get somthing like a NG poster and have all you guys to sign it, That would make me buy a Crap load of stickers.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 16:59:41

At first i was like "nah" but now I think I'm gonna get some stickers, but like i said before all that stand between me and my stickers...

Is the money.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 17:01:55

This shirt hasn't already been worn... has it?
Seriously though, that shirt is awesome, I'm so jealous... that beep me jesus action figure is awesome too

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 17:11:55

ahhh the good ole days

Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade!

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 17:22:51

Whatchoo need to do is enable PAYPAL purchasing >:(

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 17:25:15

At 7/2/04 05:22 PM, Draco-Malfoy wrote: Whatchoo need to do is enable PAYPAL purchasing >:(

or what about english money? Could I send you a STERLING cheque?

:S

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 17:52:24

Just wondering, what size is the blue NG shirt??? Or do you have different sizes...i would require an XL because i'm pretty tall (6' 5")

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 18:02:56

These shirts haven't been worn, at least not that I know of, so you might want to wash it. If the winner wants, Tom and I can sweat all over it if that would make it worth more to you. :)

I'll add a Wade Fulp autographed sticker and a much more valuable Tom Fulp autographed sticker. Depending on Tom's schedule I might have to send these at a later date.

We felt the current prize pack was a little on the lame side, so hopefully the addition of this T-Shirt will make it more interesting.

Also I have the available sizes available, S, L, XL, 2X. I will contact the winner and they can let me know which size they want.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 18:16:03

Sweet! I'm sending in my 25 stickers sticker order today!

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 19:09:47

alright, since you have different sizes, can the runner up (second draw) get a shirt also??? i would really love to get one of those shirts. BTW i'm sending another order from stickers tommorow with the ENTER ME in it.

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 19:29:03

lol, what a scam

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 20:01:31

Well, I am still waiting to get paid. I wish you could almost extend the contest because I don't know how long mail takes. Bah. But still consider the order in the mail.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 20:11:20

does that mean theres only going to be 1 person in the universe to have one of those oldskool ng shirts?

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 20:57:33

Hey Wade, the sticker page says that you still only take cash and money order. Have you guys gotten to the point to where you can take checks yet? Please say yes! I don't want to spend a buck on every 5 dollar order!!! And is four to six weeks accurate? I'm kinda hoping to bring some along when I deploy to the middle east to, um, stick on other tanks... and stuff.

Galbadia Hotel, free, complete and rare anime/videogame soundtracks!

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 20:59:57

Oh yeah, when I say 5 dollar order, I'm talking about money orders. I won't be sending cash though the mail, postal guys like to cash in on that kinda stuff, especially in other countries.

Galbadia Hotel, free, complete and rare anime/videogame soundtracks!

BBS Signature

Response to Sticker Contest Prize Upgrade! 2004-07-02 21:33:25

At 7/2/04 08:59 PM, Fighterspledge wrote: Oh yeah, when I say 5 dollar order, I'm talking about money orders. I won't be sending cash though the mail, postal guys like to cash in on that kinda stuff, especially in other countries.

We're don't really want to get involved with personal checks because if they bounce it's going to cost us. You should be able to get a postal money order at any post office.

If you send me an order include a note that you're in the military and need your stickers ASAP. The 4-6 weeks is on the long end, some people may get them back 2 weeks after they sent their order in or less.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature