00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Newgrounds player Chrome extension

9,800 Views | 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.


I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.


*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.


**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2020-05-14 14:37:26


At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.


I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.


Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2020-06-13 23:22:52


At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.


The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.


The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2020-06-14 20:34:08


At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.
The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.


the chromenium/Chrome OS seems like a bios load directly to the Chromenium/Chrome browser (with android on the side), making a guess here but shouldn't a Chromenium/Chrome browser Extension for a single site be relatively easy? and taking the "less intelligent/Savvy" users thing up, you do realize they've made one helluva Phone browser version, (which doesn't handle flash well, RIP) I'd also say there's a high likely hood of an APK App in the works somewhere by someone for NG.


Having a Chrome browser extension for NG just seems like a good idea, especially since the new "Microsoft Edge" can utilize said extensions aswell due to it also being Chromium based. In the end it just seems like a good a good idea since alot of people just so happen to use a Chromenium based browser.


thinking about it though, an Android APK app would probably solve the chrome book problem itself. (since Chrome books can run Android apps)


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2020-07-30 17:38:17


i agree


no one is less savvy or intelligent for using a chromebook so shut up. that's a whole insult for people who'd rather use a chromebook.

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2020-12-11 19:47:03


At 12/10/20 10:12 PM, roseareonlybluethats wrote: no one is less savvy or intelligent for using a chromebook so shut up. that's a whole insult for people who'd rather use a chromebook.


You're quite probably either one of two people saying this, someone who's never used a chrome book and is a google shill or someone currently using a chrome book.


I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I was given one for educational reasons and holy crap the thing is limited A.F. it doesn't even have a proper right-click. Not to mention its basically google spying on you 24/7, the whole thing is a pretty bad deal until big tech is better regulated. Otherwise Chromebook is like google stadia, except it has some business utility and that's about it.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

At 12/11/20 07:47 PM, Joykillz wrote:
At 12/10/20 10:12 PM, roseareonlybluethats wrote: no one is less savvy or intelligent for using a chromebook so shut up. that's a whole insult for people who'd rather use a chromebook.
You're quite probably either one of two people saying this, someone who's never used a chrome book and is a google shill or someone currently using a chrome book.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I was given one for educational reasons and holy crap the thing is limited A.F. it doesn't even have a proper right-click. Not to mention its basically google spying on you 24/7, the whole thing is a pretty bad deal until big tech is better regulated. Otherwise Chromebook is like google stadia, except it has some business utility and that's about it.


I don't like the idea that people think we're dumb for using a Chromebook. Remember that Chromebooks can be and are used as a backup when your real computer ends up going to the shop and colleges give them out for their students to be able to have access to the internet so maybe it's time for you to be careful with your words because you're starting to sound like an elitist jackass you might end up using a Chromebook one day if your real computer goes into the shop stop poor shaming people

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-02-10 18:16:38


At 2/10/21 05:22 PM, jon12231223 wrote:
At 12/11/20 07:47 PM, Joykillz wrote:
At 12/10/20 10:12 PM, roseareonlybluethats wrote: no one is less savvy or intelligent for using a chromebook so shut up. that's a whole insult for people who'd rather use a chromebook.
You're quite probably either one of two people saying this, someone who's never used a chrome book and is a google shill or someone currently using a chrome book.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I was given one for educational reasons and holy crap the thing is limited A.F. it doesn't even have a proper right-click. Not to mention its basically google spying on you 24/7, the whole thing is a pretty bad deal until big tech is better regulated. Otherwise Chromebook is like google stadia, except it has some business utility and that's about it.
I don't like the idea that people think we're dumb for using a Chromebook. Remember that Chromebooks can be and are used as a backup when your real computer ends up going to the shop and colleges give them out for their students to be able to have access to the internet so maybe it's time for you to be careful with your words because you're starting to sound like an elitist jackass you might end up using a Chromebook one day if your real computer goes into the shop stop poor shaming people


Dude the fact that you say chrome books are backups and not Primary types doesn't reduce the stupidity of peeps who use it as primary.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-20 08:53:37


At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.
The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.


Sounding a bit elitist there

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-20 11:31:58


At 3/20/21 08:53 AM, NookNookOfOldeLondon wrote:
Sounding a bit elitist there


Thanks for sharing your feelings and emotions.


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-20 23:06:25


At 3/20/21 08:53 AM, NookNookOfOldeLondon wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.
The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
Sounding a bit elitist there


There's nothing elitist about hating google and everything they steal your information with.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-30 00:27:00


At 3/29/21 03:06 AM, thekkl wrote:
At 3/20/21 11:06 PM, Joykillz wrote:

There's nothing elitist about hating google and everything they steal your information with.
Oh shut up. In no way does using a chromebook surrender your private information to corporations anymore than using a regular desktop PC in exactly the way 99.9 of people already do.


Last I checked The files on my hard drive aren't at Google's finger tips, which is inherently valuable for privacy, unlike Chromebooks.


Besides, what's your stake in defending people whom made the Chromebook mistake.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-31 12:11:32


At 3/31/21 05:01 AM, thekkl wrote:
At 3/30/21 12:27 AM, Joykillz wrote:
At 3/29/21 03:06 AM, thekkl wrote:

Oh shut up. In no way does using a chromebook surrender your private information to corporations anymore than using a regular desktop PC in exactly the way 99.9 of people already do.
Last I checked The files on my hard drive aren't at Google's finger tips, which is inherently valuable for privacy, unlike Chromebooks.

Besides, what's your stake in defending people whom made the Chromebook mistake.
: What are you even talking about? Are you saying that windows is somehow a more secure operating system than Chrome OS? And I'm not arguing in their favor so much as I'm arguing against you. You can acknowledge that someone else made a misinformed decision without being a snooty little shit about it, and if you are going to be a snooty butthole then next time you should also be correct, or else you're gonna get called out.


Its at the very least a more private OS, Personally I'm looking to get a Linux OS, probably Slackware. a chrome book would never be able to even have such things installed.


On the other hand

And I'm not arguing in their favor so much as I'm arguing against you.

Welcome to Newgrounds, where the statements are Raw and you don't get points for white knighting. If you wanna get combatative about this stuff, It'd be better done in DM rather than spamming this now highly off topic forum post.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-31 12:35:42


At 3/31/21 12:11 PM, Joykillz wrote:
At 3/31/21 05:01 AM, thekkl wrote:
At 3/30/21 12:27 AM, Joykillz wrote:
At 3/29/21 03:06 AM, thekkl wrote:

Oh shut up. In no way does using a chromebook surrender your private information to corporations anymore than using a regular desktop PC in exactly the way 99.9 of people already do.
Last I checked The files on my hard drive aren't at Google's finger tips, which is inherently valuable for privacy, unlike Chromebooks.

Besides, what's your stake in defending people whom made the Chromebook mistake.
Its at the very least a more private OS, Personally I'm looking to get a Linux OS, probably Slackware. a chrome book would never be able to even have such things installed.

On the other hand
Welcome to Newgrounds, where the statements are Raw and you don't get points for white knighting. If you wanna get combatative about this stuff, It'd be better done in DM rather than spamming this now highly off topic forum post.


come to think of it, this whole forum's issue by the existance of Ruffle and Flashpoint.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-03-31 13:05:12


At 3/31/21 12:35 PM, Joykillz wrote:
At 3/31/21 12:11 PM, Joykillz wrote:
At 3/31/21 05:01 AM, thekkl wrote:
At 3/30/21 12:27 AM, Joykillz wrote:
At 3/29/21 03:06 AM, thekkl wrote:

Oh shut up. In no way does using a chromebook surrender your private information to corporations anymore than using a regular desktop PC in exactly the way 99.9 of people already do.
Last I checked The files on my hard drive aren't at Google's finger tips, which is inherently valuable for privacy, unlike Chromebooks.

Besides, what's your stake in defending people whom made the Chromebook mistake.
Its at the very least a more private OS, Personally I'm looking to get a Linux OS, probably Slackware. a chrome book would never be able to even have such things installed.

On the other hand
Welcome to Newgrounds, where the statements are Raw and you don't get points for white knighting. If you wanna get combatative about this stuff, It'd be better done in DM rather than spamming this now highly off topic forum post.
come to think of it, this whole forum's issue by the existance of Ruffle and Flashpoint.


* is solved by ruffle and flash point


Remember that Multi tasking hurts grammar kids.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-07 22:02:11


At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.
The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.


Not everyone can afford a PC, asshole. A lot of us know Chromebooks suck for gaming, we're just doing the best we can with what we have.


At 4/7/21 10:02 PM, CaptainJonne wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.
The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
Not everyone can afford a PC, asshole. A lot of us know Chromebooks suck for gaming, we're just doing the best we can with what we have.


Bruh, if you can't find PC or a even a cheap tablet, within 125$ or 600$, you aren't looking hard enough, I'ma Open up a Chromebook discussion thread and we can take it there instead of necroposting here, It'll be on Genneral.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-10 07:57:13


At 4/7/21 10:02 PM, CaptainJonne wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
Not everyone can afford a PC, asshole. A lot of us know Chromebooks suck for gaming, we're just doing the best we can with what we have.


Just use your wuhan stimulus check to buy a PC with one or two generations old hardware. (plenty to do great gaming)


If you can't be intelligent enough to do that, then I can't help you. But don't say I didn't try.


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-13 08:30:13


At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.


Hi, I am a programmer. I am not an official NG web dev, but there is a challenge in doing what you are requesting.


Google was one of the companies who was quick to jump on the "mustkillflashplayer" wagon for political reasons. therefore they as a company are not going to be supportive of workarounds. in fact if they find workarounds, they will just ban/block them or find a way to disable them quoting the same reasons as why they disabled flash. So really this is a legal and political issue.


Google is not going to give legal permission to any flashplayer-esk software to run on their OS or their browsers. And the chromium developers have also mirrored this (because they are legally bound to google by using google's prebuilt and patented bloatware "instant web browser" code snippets. which they are not allowed to edit or remove certain parts of via the license they have to use the code, that part of the code they cannot change or 86 is the very same code that contains google's spyware and now contains google's flash blockers.)


The google flashblocker is an Application (chromium browsers) or OS (ChromeOS) level logical argument that attempts (like in windows 10) to identify any program that tries to register itself as a default method for running/openning the .swf file format or attempts to open said file format.


The malice from their combined butthurt is very real.


In windows 10 people have found a workaround to remove the KB update responsible for installing the flash blocker. in windows 7; we don't need to worry about it unless we willingly download it by accident.


Further more, that I am aware, all applications or programs that wish to be installed on a GoogleOS must be approved by google in their app store. this would sadly include the NG player. this means we'd have to give google the source code and rights to demand changes to meet their standards before listing it on the app store. and to be honest they'll just break it or ban it.


if you are using Chrome OS I am sad to say that outside of some chance some hacker gets the guts to try to hack the OS and supply a crack which allows such applications to be installed, this will not be happening and you had best copy all your files off that device to DVDs or zip drives or other storage mediums or online upload accounts you know you can rereach from another device, then flush/reformat the harddisk and install another operating system. or just format the harddisk and sell the device for scrap and get a non-ChromeOS device.

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-19 15:25:05


At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote:
At 5/14/20 02:37 PM, DalonStone wrote:
At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.
I hope they do. Otherwise I'll have to quit the site.
The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.


bruh thats fucking rude and biased

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-23 00:57:49


At 4/19/21 03:25 PM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
bruh thats fucking rude and biased


What evidence do you have that it's biased?


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-26 03:50:42


At 4/23/21 12:57 AM, sharpnova wrote:
At 4/19/21 03:25 PM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
bruh thats fucking rude and biased
What evidence do you have that it's biased?


YOUR ENTIRE FEED YOU FUCKING MAGGOT I looked though the things you made your "music" is somthing a 12 year old could do in GarageBand and you are bashing @ninjamuffin99 even though he has done more things for this site than both me and you combined

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-28 01:58:52


At 4/26/21 03:50 AM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 4/23/21 12:57 AM, sharpnova wrote:
At 4/19/21 03:25 PM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
bruh thats fucking rude and biased
What evidence do you have that it's biased?
YOUR ENTIRE FEED YOU FUCKING MAGGOT I looked though the things you made your "music" is somthing a 12 year old could do in GarageBand and you are bashing @ninjamuffin99 even though he has done more things for this site than both me and you combined


None of that is indication of a biased point of view with regards to the comment you originally replied to.


Just a bunch of rage that, to be honest, I wasn't aiming for but I consider a pretty sweet victory nonetheless. Thanks for brightening an already great evening.


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-28 03:05:47


At 4/28/21 01:58 AM, sharpnova wrote:
At 4/26/21 03:50 AM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 4/23/21 12:57 AM, sharpnova wrote:
At 4/19/21 03:25 PM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
bruh thats fucking rude and biased
What evidence do you have that it's biased?
YOUR ENTIRE FEED YOU FUCKING MAGGOT I looked though the things you made your "music" is somthing a 12 year old could do in GarageBand and you are bashing @ninjamuffin99 even though he has done more things for this site than both me and you combined
None of that is indication of a biased point of view with regards to the comment you originally replied to.

Just a bunch of rage that, to be honest, I wasn't aiming for but I consider a pretty sweet victory nonetheless. Thanks for brightening an already great evening.


may i ask whay are you like this is it narcissim because i very much would like to know Cheers!


Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-04-28 03:15:22


At 4/28/21 01:58 AM, sharpnova wrote:
At 4/26/21 03:50 AM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 4/23/21 12:57 AM, sharpnova wrote:
At 4/19/21 03:25 PM, Billehthedestroyer wrote:
At 6/13/20 11:22 PM, sharpnova wrote: The site is aimed at older users who as a consequence of being older, are using more intelligent devices for content consumption: windows-based PC's.

The hoops they'd have to jump through to make the site usable by the less intelligent and less savvy users wouldn't be worth their time and I applaud them not doing so.
bruh thats fucking rude and biased
What evidence do you have that it's biased?
YOUR ENTIRE FEED YOU FUCKING MAGGOT I looked though the things you made your "music" is somthing a 12 year old could do in GarageBand and you are bashing @ninjamuffin99 even though he has done more things for this site than both me and you combined
None of that is indication of a biased point of view with regards to the comment you originally replied to.

Just a bunch of rage that, to be honest, I wasn't aiming for but I consider a pretty sweet victory nonetheless. Thanks for brightening an already great evening.


and frankly i belive we can settle this like civalised humans so we can both see where each others is coming from dm me if interested and once again i hope your evening gets better cheers

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-06-10 22:09:52


At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.


this is one of the best news i ever heard from newgrounds

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-07-04 15:52:56


At 1/10/20 11:51 AM, Joykillz wrote: Hi people, jsut popping onto the fourm to ask about weither or not anyone has considered making a newgrounds player Version that works with chromenium/google chrome/ Google chrome OS. Seeing as how a large section of the site's content is flash based, peeps who are using the chrome OS are stuck unable to view the stuff at all.

I'm personally not a programmer yes , I thought I'd throw the idea out here because of fact that I haven't seen much talk of such a thing**. Having access to the various great peices of art that help make newgrounds what it is.

*I can already hear some of you accusing me of hipocracy, but let's ignore that for a second please.

**though I wouldn't doubt such a thing been said already, given I've not looked very far.

*laughs*


hahahaha


Even if we don't have it, we have the ruffle web extension available


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds player Chrome extension 2021-07-06 00:38:12


At 7/5/21 09:31 PM, HENOOB wrote: Even if we don't have it, we have the ruffle web extension available


Yeah and there continue to be a bunch of useful options like the Flashforwarder tools, and "BlueMaxima's Flashpoint"

Both are very good, Sonucais is working to have a better U.I. and integration with Newgrounds on the Flashforwarder Tools.

Would suck to be a Chromebook user for the purposes of using them cause no 3rd party applications unapproved by Google on that cruddy hardware.


Tryna make Megaman Fan projects called "PondKing" & "MENACE Man"

BBS Signature