00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

USA white liberals racism

1,803 Views | 50 Replies

Prove this guy wrong

I for one know what he means. Democratic party made KKK and Jim crow laws. Some of the deceitful things is saying the party switched in 1960s or something which is 100% lie.

What they did is switch tactics (mainly democratic party). Reason Democratic party is like this, its a party of mayhem, blood money. It earns on peoples misery. So when Colonialism was considered ok. well there you go, they are with team racists because power and money. But then WW2 ended... and they kind of stopped that. So they switched tactics. But they still practice that same mentality. Ok maybe voters changed sides because people are easily fooled. But dont think the party itself changed. That is absolute 100% lies. They earn on this, creating problems for people is what Democratic party lives for. It doesnt care for poverty issues, better roads or whatever. If they can make life bad for people they will worship that and do it. They are evil.

Republican party. My criticism of them is they tend to sweep problems under the rug.

But for real i hate how americans are too stupid to realise how used they are. Unless you think this system is cool. Then i guess its your life though

Response to USA white liberals racism 2019-12-12 17:49:24

iu_77686_1717894.jpg

BBS Signature

I mean, I don't think I can disagree with his take on Liberals, all things considered. In his case, he's likely talking about the Liberal tendancy to suppress action toward Positive Justice in favor of a Negative Peace (one of MLK's last speeches discussed this). Leftists really don't like Liberals, after all.

I'm interested in what you think he's talking about though, Sasukebox; I don't quite peg you as a radical communist anarchist.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Just some context.

Malcom X was basically an absolutist, and a militant, who didn't trust whites, no matter what they called themselves. He didn't believe that blacks and whites could co-exists, and that whites would always betray and take advantage of blacks. He was the polar opposite of MLK, who wanted to unite both races and ends segregation. Malcolm wanted separation between the races, with a separate country formed in the US and run by blacks, with the ultimate goal of American blacks returning to Africa.

At 12/13/19 12:30 PM, EdyKel wrote: Just some context.

Malcom X was basically an absolutist, and a militant, who didn't trust whites, no matter what they called themselves. He didn't believe that blacks and whites could co-exists, and that whites would always betray and take advantage of blacks. He was the polar opposite of MLK, who wanted to unite both races and ends segregation. Malcolm wanted separation between the races, with a separate country formed in the US and run by blacks, with the ultimate goal of American blacks returning to Africa.

Its more that he didnt want his community to be pawns of elites. I can sympathize with that to be honest, interms of getting the best deal out of it and fighting for better life for the people you represent

Response to USA white liberals racism 2019-12-13 12:37:15

Thank you my friend. I'm sure he had his reasons.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2019-12-13 12:48:29

At 12/13/19 12:36 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:

Its more that he didnt want his community to be pawns of elites. I can sympathize with that to be honest, interms of getting the best deal out of it and fighting for better life for the people you represent

At the end of the day, we are all pawns, or someone else's dog. You can say the same things bout any race, or religion, or any group. The protestants broke away from the Catholics. American colonist broke away from the British empire. It's not something you can easily tie down to liberalism or conservatism, since both are often interchangeable, with one wanting control the other.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2019-12-14 13:49:34

Sounds like a winning platform. When's he planning to run? I'll be first in line to vote!

....Oh wait, I forgot I already have a coal black husbando along those lines.

iu_78035_964020.pngiu_78036_964020.jpg

Western media has descended to the level of Soviet media, pre-Glasnost, except the American people largely still drink from that poisoned well, thinking it provides "news."

I'd say there are people guilty of soft bigotry as well. For example, if a supervisor gives someone a position because of their race instead of their resume it's highly likely they don't believe that person is smart,resilient,and hard working enough to get that same job based on their actual merits. Yet the supervisor can still delude himself into thinking he's fighting "racism" and "bigotry" by making it easier for the "poor and pitiful" colored person. The supervisor gets that dopamine rush of being the white savior! Racism isn't always as direct and simplistic as a hill-billy screaming "I hate blacks and spics!" Liberals can be just as racist as any conservative, even if it doesn't take on the same form. Today their kind of prejudice manifests more as "I have a token ethnic friend I always agree with to make myself feel and look better!"

At 12/14/19 08:47 PM, nightsavior wrote: I'd say there are people guilty of soft bigotry as well. For example, if a supervisor gives someone a position because of their race instead of their resume it's highly likely they don't believe that person is smart,resilient,and hard working enough to get that same job based on their actual merits. Yet the supervisor can still delude himself into thinking he's fighting "racism" and "bigotry" by making it easier for the "poor and pitiful" colored person. The supervisor gets that dopamine rush of being the white savior! Racism isn't always as direct and simplistic as a hill-billy screaming "I hate blacks and spics!" Liberals can be just as racist as any conservative, even if it doesn't take on the same form. Today their kind of prejudice manifests more as "I have a token ethnic friend I always agree with to make myself feel and look better!"

If they dont hire qualified people that just means they are morons to begin with. You dont have to be Rocket Scientist or anything. Aslong as the minimum requirement is there "or whatever demands are" that should do it.

At 12/14/19 10:00 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 12/14/19 08:47 PM, nightsavior wrote: I'd say there are people guilty of soft bigotry as well. For example, if a supervisor gives someone a position because of their race instead of their resume it's highly likely they don't believe that person is smart,resilient,and hard working enough to get that same job based on their actual merits. Yet the supervisor can still delude himself into thinking he's fighting "racism" and "bigotry" by making it easier for the "poor and pitiful" colored person. The supervisor gets that dopamine rush of being the white savior! Racism isn't always as direct and simplistic as a hill-billy screaming "I hate blacks and spics!" Liberals can be just as racist as any conservative, even if it doesn't take on the same form. Today their kind of prejudice manifests more as "I have a token ethnic friend I always agree with to make myself feel and look better!"
If they dont hire qualified people that just means they are morons to begin with. You dont have to be Rocket Scientist or anything. Aslong as the minimum requirement is there "or whatever demands are" that should do it.

It's true,if someone is hard working and willing to learn that can move things along nicely! My point was "affirmative action" and how its' insistance to have X amount of A people and Y amount of B people is based more on diversity than having the right people for the right jobs. Aka,it's the outer appearance of tolerance but often at the cost of proficiency. I believe our society suffers a lot from wanting to look progressive,happy, and equal on the outside all while there's still termoil and issues to be addressed on the inside. Many people place way more faith in the "image" being painted over the top of the reality underneath. To me that's what soft bigotry is. The pleasant illusion someone is not racist when in reality they still are. I believe liberals are more guilty of the "soft bigotry" kind of racism though I'm sure a few conservatives are as well.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2019-12-15 02:55:22

At 12/14/19 10:38 PM, nightsavior wrote:
It's true,if someone is hard working and willing to learn that can move things along nicely! My point was "affirmative action" and how its' insistance to have X amount of A people and Y amount of B people is based more on diversity than having the right people for the right jobs. Aka,it's the outer appearance of tolerance but often at the cost of proficiency. I believe our society suffers a lot from wanting to look progressive,happy, and equal on the outside all while there's still termoil and issues to be addressed on the inside. Many people place way more faith in the "image" being painted over the top of the reality underneath. To me that's what soft bigotry is. The pleasant illusion someone is not racist when in reality they still are. I believe liberals are more guilty of the "soft bigotry" kind of racism though I'm sure a few conservatives are as well.

You can bring up a program that was meant to force integration after the end of segregation as much as you want to, but don't try to argue some form of reverse racism with it when you have never, ever, ever, faced actual racism or persecution, based on your own characteristics, while having no other solution to these problems than to pretend they don't exist, all so you can feel better about yourself by not recognizing that simple fact.

And, no matter how you try to delude yourself, we are in the age of Trump, who pretty much vilifies minorities to the cheers of a right leaning crowd (not to mention his policies), who acept what he says as truth, while being easily offended by what other peoples say about them to the point they are easily preyed upon with identity politics that flatter them and make them feel like victims.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2019-12-15 02:59:15

At 12/15/19 02:55 AM, EdyKel wrote:
You can bring up a program that was meant to force integration after the end of segregation as much as you want to, but don't try to argue some form of reverse racism with it when you have never, ever, ever, faced actual racism or persecution, based on your own characteristics, while having no other solution to these problems than to pretend they don't exist, all so you can feel better about yourself by not recognizing that simple fact.

And, no matter how you try to delude yourself, we are in the age of Trump, who pretty much vilifies minorities to the cheers of a right leaning crowd (not to mention his policies), who acept what he says as truth, while being easily offended by what other peoples say about them to the point they are easily preyed upon with identity politics that flatter them and make them feel like victims.

Edy,you're "set" in your ways. I've learnt this the hard way multiple times. We can agree to disagree. That is all,sir!

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-18 20:55:07

At 12/15/19 02:59 AM, nightsavior wrote:

Edy,you're "set" in your ways. I've learnt this the hard way multiple times. We can agree to disagree. That is all,sir!

As the phrase goes "I can't protect you if you leave the plantation," or "they'll kill you not me" therefor I need to speak on your behalf and decide for you what is best for me. I'll keep telling you that you can never be any better by constantly reminding you of the past to justify my continual control over you. Remember everyone else wants to hurt so I'll include you by isolating you from everyone else.

Don't you just love how they rewite history so that only one race ever suffered when everyone use to be considered property of their king. Or how the Orphan Train Movement replace adult slave labor with child slave labor till the 1930's & the modern child slavery right in the US & what still goes on in Africa.

iu_86566_4241137.jpg

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-18 21:10:00

At 12/12/19 11:36 AM, Sasukexbox wrote: Prove this guy wrong

I for one know what he means. Democratic party made KKK and Jim crow laws. Some of the deceitful things is saying the party switched in 1960s or something which is 100% lie.

What they did is switch tactics (mainly democratic party). Reason Democratic party is like this, its a party of mayhem, blood money. It earns on peoples misery. So when Colonialism was considered ok. well there you go, they are with team racists because power and money. But then WW2 ended... and they kind of stopped that. So they switched tactics. But they still practice that same mentality. Ok maybe voters changed sides because people are easily fooled. But dont think the party itself changed. That is absolute 100% lies. They earn on this, creating problems for people is what Democratic party lives for. It doesnt care for poverty issues, better roads or whatever. If they can make life bad for people they will worship that and do it. They are evil.

How do you think they have switched tactics? How could they possible promote segregation or exploit minorities for profit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Cih7Ut93g

iu_86569_4241137.jpgiu_86570_4241137.jpg

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-18 21:35:11

At 1/18/20 08:55 PM, grimview wrote:

As the phrase goes "I can't protect you if you leave the plantation," or "they'll kill you not me" therefor I need to speak on your behalf and decide for you what is best for me. I'll keep telling you that you can never be any better by constantly reminding you of the past to justify my continual control over you. Remember everyone else wants to hurt so I'll include you by isolating you from everyone else.
Don't you just love how they rewite history so that only one race ever suffered when everyone use to be considered property of their king. Or how the Orphan Train Movement replace adult slave labor with child slave labor till the 1930's & the modern child slavery right in the US & what still goes on in Africa.

I believe that was the biggest argument in support of slavery by white Southerners, who argued that people were worse off in the north due to industrialization. After they lost the war they took their anger out on blacks, keeping them separated from whites, beat them up, arrested, or hanged, those that didn't comply, and took advantage of them in many other ways. And this lasted over a century, and still continues to some degree these days..

You can try to create this false equivalency with all people were worse off at some point in history, or in some other country, but it don't change basic statistics for contemporary times in this country that show that minorities are still worse off than the majority in the country, financially, to incarceration, to persecution.

Yet, a lot of people want to play the victim these days, and the best way to do that is to dismiss those who have it worse, while having little to nothing to show for it. It's why people rage at me when I bring up basic statistics, as they they just shit all over the places with "what if's", "they called me something", and "poor me". It's these people who are trying to white wash history, to make themselves feel better over other races, religions, geneder, when they still have nothing to show how worse off those groups are to others.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-18 21:49:20

Misery truly is the new currency of humanity it seems. It's just depending upon the outlook of particular observers the suffering of some is worth more attention and concern than the suffering of others. "Ideally" we should care equally when any innocent human being is in bad straits. That's all I'll say on the matter lest I get a rambling reprimand! (No thanks)

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-18 22:12:19

At 1/18/20 09:35 PM, EdyKel wrote:

I believe that was the biggest argument in support of slavery by white Southerners, who argued that people were worse off in the north due to industrialization. After they lost the war they took their anger out on blacks, keeping them separated from whites, beat them up, arrested, or hanged, those that didn't comply, and took advantage of them in many other ways. And this lasted over a century, and still continues to some degree these days..

Oh golly gee, can you give an example of how a "white Southerner, would argued that people were worse off in the north" using "statistics". Why yes I can, it goes something like this:

it don't change basic statistics for contemporary times in this country that show that minorities are still worse off than the majority in the country, financially, to incarceration, to persecution.

Yet, a lot of people want to play the victim these days, and the best way to do that is to dismiss those who have it worse, while having little to nothing to show for it. It's why people rage at me when I bring up basic statistics, as they they just shit all over the places with "what if's", "they called me something", and "poor me". It's these people who are trying to white wash history, to make themselves feel better over other races, religions, geneder, when they still have nothing to show how worse off those groups are to others.

Oh goody statistics, surely statistics on the internet can't be made up by "white Southerners" to claim minorities are worse off today then under slavery. Lets bring back slavery to protect those minorities, because the slaves have roofs over their heads, job security & food in their belly; while the free man staves to death on the street. Now how do we convince the rest of the world give those freedoms that are literally killing them?

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-18 22:39:37

At 1/18/20 10:12 PM, grimview wrote:

Oh golly gee, can you give an example of how a "white Southerner, would argued that people were worse off in the north" using "statistics". Why yes I can, it goes something like this:

You should learn to read. I said it was an argument they used to justify slavery, based on stories they heard about incidents at factories in the North.

it don't change basic statistics for contemporary times in this country that show that minorities are still worse off than the majority in the country, financially, to incarceration, to persecution.

Oh goody statistics, surely statistics on the internet can't be made up by "white Southerners" to claim minorities are worse off today then under slavery. Lets bring back slavery to protect those minorities, because the slaves have roofs over their heads, job security & food in their belly; while the free man staves to death on the street. Now how do we convince the rest of the world give those freedoms that are literally killing them?

Your whole argument is predicated on the past (and not even over race for whites, just social status, the age old story of abuse), while ignoring today's statics over race/gender/ religion that come from the US labor department, or FBI. So, you have nothing.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 09:12:17

You can try to create this false equivalency with all people were worse off at some point in history, or in some other country, but it don't change basic statistics for contemporary times in this country that show that minorities are still worse off than the majority in the country, financially, to incarceration, to persecution.

First of all fam,can you break this off? I keep getting notifications though the continuing debate seems to be mainly you two. (Edy/Grim) Not trying to be a "dick" it's just a little inconvenient on my end!

As for "white southerners"? Do tell me how they live and what they believe. Y'know,collectively because they are bees in a hive,not individual human beings! And if anyone knows about Dixie it has to be a historian who does NOT actually live there! Ribbing aside, I live in a very "liberal" city nestled in the mountains of the Carolinas. Some even refer to us as the "San-Francisco of the south". To what extent that bears credence is questionable but no, not all "white southerners" are the same or think the same.....

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 14:22:58

At 1/19/20 09:12 AM, nightsavior wrote:

First of all fam,can you break this off? I keep getting notifications though the continuing debate seems to be mainly you two. (Edy/Grim) Not trying to be a "dick" it's just a little inconvenient on my end!

As for "white southerners"? Do tell me how they live and what they believe. Y'know,collectively because they are bees in a hive,not individual human beings! And if anyone knows about Dixie it has to be a historian who does NOT actually live there! Ribbing aside, I live in a very "liberal" city nestled in the mountains of the Carolinas. Some even refer to us as the "San-Francisco of the south". To what extent that bears credence is questionable but no, not all "white southerners" are the same or think the same.....

Well, I have family all over the South (Georgia, Louisiana), who can trace their ancestors to fighting for the Confederacy. They are fine people, living in states that lean more towards conservative views and traditions.

But this has little to do with what is being talked about between me and Grim. We are talking about his false equivalencies over race in the country, as he confuses social status abuse with racial abuse of the past, while also ignoring the current state of things based on statistics.

And I do apologize if you were caught up in our discussion. I sometimes forget who is on the line.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 14:32:51

At 1/19/20 02:22 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/19/20 09:12 AM, nightsavior wrote:

Well, I have family all over the South (Georgia, Louisiana), who can trace their ancestors to fighting for the Confederacy. They are fine people, living in states that lean more towards conservative views and traditions.

But this has little to do with what is being talked about between me and Grim. We are talking about his false equivalencies over race in the country, as he confuses social status abuse with racial abuse of the past, while also ignoring the current state of things based on statistics.

And I do apologize if you were caught up in our discussion. I sometimes forget who is on the line.

Ah,it's fine! I'm still figuring out the forums and I think I can unsubscribe to threads if I want to. (If I recall correctly) I'll try that! Again,no hard feelings fellas,I've just moved on and at present I'm doin other things! I promised myself I'd try to cut back on "political debates" to retain some sanity and good will towards humanity!

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 15:27:07

At 1/18/20 10:39 PM, EdyKel wrote:
You should learn to read. I said it was an argument they used to justify slavery, based on stories they heard about incidents at factories in the North.

Your whole argument is predicated on the past (and not even over race for whites, just social status, the age old story of abuse), while ignoring today's statics over race/gender/ religion that come from the US labor department, or FBI. So, you have nothing.

Boy did you pick the wrong statistics. Scroll down the page & we find the source is an Opinion based "survey".

"Technical Notes

The estimates in this report were obtained from the Current Population Survey (CPS), a national monthly sample survey of approximately 60,000 eligible households that provides a wide range of information on the labor force, employment, and unemployment. Earnings data are collected from one-fourth of the CPS monthly sample. The survey is conducted for the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) by the U.S. Census Bureau, using a scientifically selected national sample with coverage in all 50 states and the District of Columbia." https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2018/home.htm

Lets dive into the Current Population Survey (CPS). You know that survey you take every month? You do take it every month right? Otherwise your not part of the population. So if we're not taking it, then who's taking this survey? May be the survey is taken by a bunch of white southerners that identify as minorities? Race is a political social construct after all, & by law the survey taker is required to accept any box that's checked. Surveys are worse then a 3/5th compromise.

But it gets much worse. The Current Population Survey (CPS), only surveys 60000 people in large cities, does not include military & does not require social numbers to prove eligibility to work. The CPS & BLS admit the data is inaccurate. Worse, the data is “weighted” with historical data & imaginary people. Yes that’s why segregationist use “historical” in marketing campaigns & love data that’s easy to manipulate. But hey, you keep passing around data that claims Asians are discriminating against all other races & since Asians are minority, you are disproving you're point.

Now what about the FBI report. Well like it said those were "reported" crimes, but were there any convictions or even evidence of a crime? Well Fakehatecrimes.org tracks fake hate crimes & hoaxes that have been proven fake. This no different then "swatting" where you report a fake crime to get the FBI to raid home for lulz. How hard is it to report a fake crime. I could point out the very real difference between how men & women are treated, there's reason you not using conviction data to spread mass hysteria.

Point is statistics are very easily inflated by those that want to then uses those statistics to create fear so minorities will leave this dangerous country, accept their protection in isolated inclusion, or simply not try to obtain a better life. It the same crap teachers use to pull on me. Why not just admit that you use these statistics to prove how superior you are to the minorities & that they are nothing with out you?

At 1/19/20 03:27 PM, grimview wrote:

Boy did you pick the wrong statistics. Scroll down the page & we find the source is an Opinion based "survey".
"Technical Notes
The estimates in this report were obtained from the Current Population Survey (CPS), a national monthly sample survey of approximately 60,000 eligible households that provides a wide range of information on the labor force, employment, and unemployment. Earnings data are collected from one-fourth of the CPS monthly sample. The survey is conducted for the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) by the U.S. Census Bureau, using a scientifically selected national sample with coverage in all 50 states and the District of Columbia." https://www.bls.gov/opub/reports/race-and-ethnicity/2018/home.htm

Lets dive into the Current Population Survey (CPS). You know that survey you take every month? You do take it every month right? Otherwise your not part of the population. So if we're not taking it, then who's taking this survey? May be the survey is taken by a bunch of white southerners that identify as minorities? Race is a political social construct after all, & by law the survey taker is required to accept any box that's checked. Surveys are worse then a 3/5th compromise.
But it gets much worse. The Current Population Survey (CPS), only surveys 60000 people in large cities, does not include military & does not require social numbers to prove eligibility to work. The CPS & BLS admit the data is inaccurate. Worse, the data is “weighted” with historical data & imaginary people. Yes that’s why segregationist use “historical” in marketing campaigns & love data that’s easy to manipulate. But hey, you keep passing around data that claims Asians are discriminating against all other races & since Asians are minority, you are disproving you're point.

Now what about the FBI report. Well like it said those were "reported" crimes, but were there any convictions or even evidence of a crime? Well Fakehatecrimes.org tracks fake hate crimes & hoaxes that have been proven fake. This no different then "swatting" where you report a fake crime to get the FBI to raid home for lulz. How hard is it to report a fake crime. I could point out the very real difference between how men & women are treated, there's reason you not using conviction data to spread mass hysteria.

Point is statistics are very easily inflated by those that want to then uses those statistics to create fear so minorities will leave this dangerous country, accept their protection in isolated inclusion, or simply not try to obtain a better life. It the same crap teachers use to pull on me. Why not just admit that you use these statistics to prove how superior you are to the minorities & that they are nothing with out you?

Basically, you are saying that the US labor department, which is what many investors and companies rely on for decision making, is not 101% accurate (they even say that themselves), but give a general idea of where things stand. That is what their data shows, the direction and patterns of things. And you are making a similar argument with the FBI data, who use it to see directions and patterns in crime to better try to prevent it.

So, again, you have nothing. You are trying to use this blanket argument to dismiss the statistics outright, using a technicality that they are not a 101% accurate, ignoring that they are consistent in the general direction and patterns they show (which law enforcement and companies use), while you have nothing concrete to support your own position with other than conspiracies, or racial stereotypes, and a lot of denial. That basically sums up your argument.

At 1/19/20 03:27 PM, grimview wrote: Now what about the FBI report. Well like it said those were "reported" crimes, but were there any convictions or even evidence of a crime? Well Fakehatecrimes.org tracks fake hate crimes & hoaxes that have been proven fake. This no different then "swatting" where you report a fake crime to get the FBI to raid home for lulz. How hard is it to report a fake crime. I could point out the very real difference between how men & women are treated, there's reason you not using conviction data to spread mass hysteria.

FakeHateCrimes.org.

I was reading up on this on Washington Post and Southern Poverty Law, and under SPL it reads for false reporting:

“Though hate crime reports that turn out to be hoaxes often generate sensational headlines, the phenomenon is relatively rare. The Center on Hate and Extremism at California State University documented approximately two dozen confirmed or suspected instances of false reporting “hoaxes” of hate crimes from 2016 – 2018 – a tiny number in comparison with the many thousands that the federal government says go unreported.”

Looking at FakeHateCrimes.org, a website that looks like it was made in 2013, it contains about 400 incidents.

Bear in mind that this is identified fake hate crimes mostly in the USA from the 1980s to today.

Point is statistics are very easily inflated by those that want to then uses those statistics to create fear -

Yes I agree, statistics can be abused.

People can over/under exagerrate the number of hate crimes because of unreported incidents, and it’s up to the reader to make their own judgement about the figures.

Note that while hoax incidents occur, there’s not enough to discredit hate crime incidents on the whole.

- so minorities will leave this dangerous country, accept their protection in isolated inclusion, or simply not try to obtain a better life. It the same crap teachers use to pull on me. Why not just admit that you use these statistics to prove how superior you are to the minorities & that they are nothing with out you?

BBS Signature

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 19:01:03

At 1/19/20 04:13 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I was reading up on this on Washington Post and Southern Poverty Law
[...]
Looking at FakeHateCrimes.org, a website that looks like it was made in 2013, it contains about 400 incidents.

I looked into this further, because I weren’t convinced that I should be quoting the SPLC as a source, since they would be more inclined to raising the significance of hate crimes.

I think I tackled this at the wrong angle as I was trying to understand what kind of site FakeHateCrimes.org was, rather than the extent of hate crime hoaxes. That site looks like somebody’s pet project of collected news articles rather than anything else. It’s based upon a manuscript by Laird Wilcox, whom “has an ax to grind with SPLC” so it’s unsurprising that they’re referring to each other.

This December 2019 Washington Post story seems more credible, quoting two researchers who have take the number of fake hoaxes between 0.5% reported to 15% (less than 2 in 10 reports):

-The 0.5% comes from incidents that have been concluded as falsified (rather than forgotten about in the police’s to-do tray)

-The 15% are speculative and based on extrapolated data, and includes incidents that were never definitively concluded as hate crimes (e.g. racial profiling by police)

I would still stand by my previous comment that it’s up to you how you see the use of statistics. In cases like this nobody is capable of giving a definitive answer. In my view, while we should shun all kinds of false reported incidents, there is not enough hoax reports of hate crimes in the USA to widely discredit all of them.

BBS Signature

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 20:20:18

At 1/19/20 04:07 PM, EdyKel wrote:

"Technical Notes

Basically, you are saying that the US labor department, which is what many investors and companies rely on for decision making, is not 101% accurate (they even say that themselves), but give a general idea of where things stand. That is what their data shows, the direction and patterns of things. And you are making a similar argument with the FBI data, who use it to see directions and patterns in crime to better try to prevent it.

Exactly its all about deciding were our tax dollars are allocated. Once that money get handed over to a government official, it can be used for anything. Like the 3/5 compromise or an MLM pyramid, the more people I claim to help the more money I get. It like stuffing a ballot box. I noticed you did answer when the last time you took the survey was, cause you like most US citizen have never taken.

So, again, you have nothing. You are trying to use this blanket argument to dismiss the statistics outright, using a technicality that they are not a 101% accurate, ignoring that they are consistent in the general direction and patterns they show (which law enforcement and companies use), while you have nothing concrete to support your own position with other than conspiracies, or racial stereotypes, and a lot of denial. That basically sums up your argument.

I'm the one in denial? You know the statics are marketing propaganda to get resources allocated & yet you still think they are reliable? 60,000 people is what, 2% of the population? How is 2% of the population that takes a survey suppose to be taken seriously? How are things suppose to ever get better if the survey is weighted with historical data? The survey could just be ran thru a sanctuary city in California were liberals decide for non US citizens what boxes to check, so they can control the entire country. Your marketing a monthly survey that you may never get chance to take. Why doesn't it concern, you that your not counted as part of the US population?

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 21:31:30

At 1/19/20 08:20 PM, grimview wrote:

"Technical Notes

Exactly its all about deciding were our tax dollars are allocated. Once that money get handed over to a government official, it can be used for anything. Like the 3/5 compromise or an MLM pyramid, the more people I claim to help the more money I get. It like stuffing a ballot box. I noticed you did answer when the last time you took the survey was, cause you like most US citizen have never taken.

That would be the US Census, not the general work surveys for the labor department, or the cases reported to the FBI.

I'm the one in denial? You know the statics are marketing propaganda to get resources allocated & yet you still think they are reliable? 60,000 people is what, 2% of the population? How is 2% of the population that takes a survey suppose to be taken seriously? How are things suppose to ever get better if the survey is weighted with historical data? The survey could just be ran thru a sanctuary city in California were liberals decide for non US citizens what boxes to check, so they can control the entire country. Your marketing a monthly survey that you may never get chance to take. Why doesn't it concern, you that your not counted as part of the US population?

Yes, you are in denial. You confuse interpretations over the data as a sign that the data is inaccurate and intentionally bias, when that is what partisan sites do - cherry picking it to spin it in a way to promote their own narratives. The data comes from reputable sources, with companies and law enforcement dependent on it to make the best choices. Denying this, and creating conspiracies, over how the data was collected, only demonstrates your own denial, which is based on your own personnel feelings rather than proof. It is why you are trying to undermine it, while having nothing to support your views with.

Response to USA white liberals racism 2020-01-19 21:36:47

At 1/19/20 07:01 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/19/20 04:13 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I was reading up on this on Washington Post and Southern Poverty Law
[...]
I looked into this further, because I weren’t convinced that I should be quoting the SPLC as a source, since they would be more inclined to raising the significance of hate crimes.

I think I tackled this at the wrong angle as I was trying to understand what kind of site FakeHateCrimes.org was, rather than the extent of hate crime hoaxes. That site looks like somebody’s pet project of collected news articles rather than anything else. It’s based upon a manuscript by Laird Wilcox, whom “has an ax to grind with SPLC” so it’s unsurprising that they’re referring to each other.

This December 2019 Washington Post story seems more credible, quoting two researchers who have take the number of fake hoaxes between 0.5% reported to 15% (less than 2 in 10 reports):
-The 0.5% comes from incidents that have been concluded as falsified (rather than forgotten about in the police’s to-do tray)
-The 15% are speculative and based on extrapolated data, and includes incidents that were never definitively concluded as hate crimes (e.g. racial profiling by police)

I would still stand by my previous comment that it’s up to you how you see the use of statistics. In cases like this nobody is capable of giving a definitive answer. In my view, while we should shun all kinds of false reported incidents, there is not enough hoax reports of hate crimes in the USA to widely discredit all of them.

1 Lets break this down "reported" & "unreported" are just that, a report or guess. This no different then then my classmates telling my teacher I'm plotting to kill them with their latest fantasy.

2 SPLC makes money from hate crimes both though law suits & soliciting donations so they have financial incentive in the say way witch trials had financial incentive. SPLC founding members started with ex-members of SNCC that (that became racist) work together to form several other new pro-segregation groups including Feminist & La Raza. The fake hate crimes web site probably is pet project that collects news articles.

3 So far Edykel has not provided actual convictions of hate crimes, cause this isn't actually about if hate crimes happen or not. Instead we only care that people believe that stereotype of white commit hate crimes. Technically a false report is a hate crime against whites. Similarly the survey of jobs is meant to present minorities oppressed by whites, so we need liberals to save us. This thread is suppose to be about proving how Liberals oppress minorities, Edykel is giving us a great example by using inflated statistics to spread fear of whites. However, this is more of a liberal socialist or liberal communist tactics; not to be confused with classical liberals who tend to closer to a modern conservative.

4 I think Liberals call it "race realism" when using stats like Edykels to prove minorities are inferior & justify a class ranking. From Edykel's own stats we see Asians & whites are at the top while blacks & Latinos are at the bottom. This way poor Liberal ex-Whites can "identify as" Latinos to get the best privileges & lowest standards. Give up you privilege means check a different box, so we can take care of you. Rich liberal "snake oil salesmen" will pretend to care only to sell you stuff to end your suffering, that is often built with slave labor in other countries.

5 Only the US cares about race. For example Google only tracks race in the US, but tracks gender globally. The funny thing is, that 'tracking race' is the systematic racism that liberals claim to be fighting to end. As I've said before, Race is defined as political social constructs that we can choose to be in; however, if we don't choose then someone else can choose for us (just like the CPS survey giver can "skip questions"). But if its political, then shouldn't I be able to choose none or invent a new race? Race is not written on my drivers license & police never ask me when I'm pulled over, so how do they know? Are liberals training them? Asian & Latino are the most confusing races, since Asian includes India but not Russia; while Latino is literally from the same continents as the rest of America.

At 1/19/20 09:31 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 1/19/20 08:20 PM, grimview wrote:

That would be the US Census, not the general work surveys for the labor department, or the cases reported to the FBI.

Yes, you are in denial. You confuse interpretations over the data as a sign that the data is inaccurate and intentionally bias, when that is what partisan sites do - cherry picking it to spin it in a way to promote their own narratives. The data comes from reputable sources, with companies and law enforcement dependent on it to make the best choices. Denying this, and creating conspiracies, over how the data was collected, only demonstrates your own denial, which is based on your own personnel feelings rather than proof. It is why you are trying to undermine it, while having nothing to support your views with.

"Inaccurate and intentionally bias"? I've already linked to they admit the data is inaccurate and weighted.

"Reputable sources"? 2% of the population is a margin of error. Surveys & reported sightings are as reputable a source, as sightings of bigfoot, ghost, space aliens & clowns. Why not get employment data from actual unemployment claims or IRS tax returns. Why not get crime data from actual convictions.

"Best choices" for who? The government official that profits off taxes from our hard earned labor. Its like Autism funding, where every problem becomes autism so it gets funding with zero regards for how misdiagnosing will mentally cripple a child.

Its used for government shake downs & false lawsuits. Why just look at how Tyson discriminated against every race just cause it didn't hire them. How is it even possible to discriminate against every race?

iu_86939_4241137.jpg