00:00
00:00

What's everyone in to?

334 Views | 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:17:07

Now that No Nut November is finished, I can finally ask. What are kinks or fetishes people have on here? You can even PM if you want, or if you think it's personal. I just wanna see how many others are as kinky or filthy minded as I can be.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:18:43 (edited 2019-12-01 23:19:52)

Interracial BBW lesbian 69

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:29:41

At 12/1/19 11:17 PM, AnimeDrummer wrote: Now that No Nut November is finished, I can finally ask. What are kinks or fetishes people have on here?

I am a large, dominant man in real life, and most tiny men like to dominate women cuz, its all they can manage, im very into aggressive violent women, call it a release, a vacation, not in so much a whip me way per se (rhyme time) but im very into being dominated, not in a sad way, just in a like, ride me and smack me sorta way.

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:38:04

Twelve hours of sleep, a good drunk, and an email notification from fanfiction.net that says "GET YOUR FUCKIN' READING GLASSES ON, SHIT'S HAPPENING THAT'S GONNA BRING A TINY BIT OF JOY INTO YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!"

I'm paraphrasing that last part but it might as well say that.

This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:38:27

i have a pretty basic shoe/foot fetish (meaning i'm very particular about such things - not that i enjoy peggy hill feet smashing potatoes or something)

and it's probably not surprising that i enjoy strong, motivated, etc women who can insult me and treat me like a piece of shit

probably childhood abuse or something caused this - i'm not freud and i have no idea, but i love it

ice queen/mean girl/princess types

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:44:15

My kinks? Well, let's see....

iu_73776_6599896.gif

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:50:35

At 12/1/19 11:38 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: Twelve hours of sleep, a good drunk, and an email notification from fanfiction.net that says "GET YOUR FUCKIN' READING GLASSES ON, SHIT'S HAPPENING THAT'S GONNA BRING A TINY BIT OF JOY INTO YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!"

Then you may like some of my M works on that site. It's all anime, but it's really hot.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:53:34

At 12/1/19 11:38 PM, Sekhem wrote: i have a pretty basic shoe/foot fetish (meaning i'm very particular about such things - not that i enjoy peggy hill feet smashing potatoes or something)

and it's probably not surprising that i enjoy strong, motivated, etc women who can insult me and treat me like a piece of shit

now i have to ask, is it the actual feet you like, or what that implies, cuz, thats a big diff

as for abuse, what IS abuse...

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:53:46

At 12/1/19 11:50 PM, AnimeDrummer wrote:
At 12/1/19 11:38 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: Twelve hours of sleep, a good drunk, and an email notification from fanfiction.net that says "GET YOUR FUCKIN' READING GLASSES ON, SHIT'S HAPPENING THAT'S GONNA BRING A TINY BIT OF JOY INTO YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!"

Then you may like some of my M works on that site. It's all anime, but it's really hot.

Hot's pretty cool.

This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-01 23:55:53

this thread got way to real....

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:05:01

At 12/1/19 11:17 PM, AnimeDrummer wrote: Now that No Nut November is finished, I can finally ask. What are kinks or fetishes people have on here? You can even PM if you want, or if you think it's personal. I just wanna see how many others are as kinky or filthy minded as I can be.

While I'm at it, may as well say, I haven't done anything with anyone, and that's okay. Even if anyone posting hasn't. Also I wanted to add some things I like or would be interested in being assertive at times.

Being given sloppy head by two or more girls, humiliation, sisters, public; mostly in a dark alley but not afraid of doing it in the day, being handled by thicc legs or big booty, lingerie, lap dancers, filthy talk, and being ganged up by multiple girls. I'm sure there are a few more but that's most of it. I know, say what you want. But I cope with not getting action by sometimes writing smut.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:05:13

At 12/1/19 11:53 PM, Leidolfr wrote: now i have to ask, is it the actual feet you like, or what that implies, cuz, thats a big diff

eh, it is and it isn't

i don't particularly like bare feet, flip flops, and a lot of trashier shoes

i guess it's more of a shoe/heel fetish - hard to say

insults, constant criticism, and that sort of thing - it's motivational to me and i require it

not really into physical abuse or bdsm shit

i could never be with the type of girl who writes love letters, is clingy, or is passive about me - i hate domesticated types

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:07:01

At 12/1/19 11:53 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 12/1/19 11:50 PM, AnimeDrummer wrote:

Hot's pretty cool.

One person said they read one chapter and their screen was covered in steam, it was so hot.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:07:23

ur mom

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:10:19

At 12/2/19 12:05 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 12/1/19 11:53 PM, Leidolfr wrote: now i have to ask, is it the actual feet you like, or what that implies, cuz, thats a big diff
eh, it is and it isn't

insults, constant criticism, and that sort of thing - it's motivational to me and i require it

i could never be with the type of girl who writes love letters, is clingy, or is passive about me - i hate domesticated types

As far as sexy shoes go? Stilettos or gladiator sandals are a turn on if she can pull them off. I was abused enough growing up so none of that shit. Clingy ones can be hard to deal with.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:10:53

Add me on Steam || I don't want your goddamn lettuce

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:13:07

Watch people getting massaged.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcbzlNlW2o

And yeah, I am into feet.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:13:15

At 12/2/19 12:05 AM, Sekhem wrote:
eh, it is and it isn't

well i shouldnt have pressed.

i have alot to say to that but wont, motivation is subjective but abuse is abuse, if you fetishize abuse, fine. as for hating love letter and shit, me too but for different reasons im sure...

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:16:19

At 12/2/19 12:13 AM, Leidolfr wrote: i have alot to say to that but wont, motivation is subjective but abuse is abuse, if you fetishize abuse, fine. as for hating love letter and shit, me too but for different reasons im sure...

well, i guess it would be "actual" abuse to another person - for me, it's fine and enjoyable

if that makes any sense

At 12/2/19 12:10 AM, AnimeDrummer wrote: As far as sexy shoes go? Stilettos or gladiator sandals are a turn on if she can pull them off.

the right feet can be sexy in anything, but preferred shoes emphasize the arch and expose the heel and toes

not a big fan of any type of sandals

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:23:06

At 12/2/19 12:16 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 12/2/19 12:13 AM, Leidolfr wrote: i have alot to say to that but wont, motivation is subjective but abuse is abuse, if you fetishize abuse, fine. as for hating love letter and shit, me too but for different reasons im sure...
well, i guess it would be "actual" abuse to another person - for me, it's fine and enjoyable

I have to say, we're all lolzy all the time til fetish is mentioned, then we're all an open book, thats not bad, but its, noteworthy.

that whole game of abuse vs real abuse is hard to define, wanting to be taken advantage of quickly yields to pressing power too much

but hey in sex we all dance on a razor wire

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:33:39

At 12/2/19 12:23 AM, Leidolfr wrote: that whole game of abuse vs real abuse is hard to define, wanting to be taken advantage of quickly yields to pressing power too much

ever read a good man is hard to find? that quote about she would have been a good woman if someone had been there to shoot her every minute of her life? i guess that's how i feel about myself

i can only be good (or whatever that means) if there's a ton of pressure and insults on me

i don't know if that makes sense to anyone else - i just love that feeling of enduring something

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:36:56

At 12/2/19 12:33 AM, Sekhem wrote: i don't know if that makes sense to anyone else - i just love that feeling of enduring something

I kind of get why you want that feeling.

I don’t like to be insulted but I tend to have more motivation in my work when I am a little angry or jealous.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:38:19

At 12/2/19 12:33 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 12/2/19 12:23 AM, Leidolfr wrote: that whole game of abuse vs real abuse is hard to define, wanting to be taken advantage of quickly yields to pressing power too much
ever read a good man is hard to find? that quote about she would have been a good woman if someone had been there to shoot her every minute of her life? i guess that's how i feel about myself

i can only be good (or whatever that means) if there's a ton of pressure and insults on me

i don't know if that makes sense to anyone else - i just love that feeling of enduring something

i gotta say, i love ya first reply, but without clicking ya profile, are you asian? that sounds like an asian reply, thriving for the sake of thriving in lieu of abuse, im not sure im on board with that, some thrive through abuse, some thrive because of abuse, theres a stark difference there, but, this covo has gotten way to, whatever, so im ditching it

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 00:53:50

hand holding

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 02:02:17

At 12/2/19 12:38 AM, Leidolfr wrote:

i gotta say, i love ya first reply, but without clicking ya profile, are you asian? that sounds like an asian reply, thriving for the sake of thriving in lieu of abuse

i suppose it's possible that i am culturally asian. i was with asian women the majority of my life (and I guess russian-jews are technically asiatic, so it never really stopped) and i've spent the last half decade in asia (in addition to studying chinese and japanese)

i dunno how much it has to do with it, though

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 02:21:49

Pee is pretty hot I guess. Please pee on me. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 03:28:15 (edited 2019-12-02 03:28:48)

spanking, bbw, biting, being cold, anal

i know @void likes piss. he thinks YellowIsCool

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 06:07:16

At 12/2/19 02:02 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 12/2/19 12:38 AM, Leidolfr wrote:

i gotta say, i love ya first reply, but without clicking ya profile, are you asian? that sounds like an asian reply, thriving for the sake of thriving in lieu of abuse
i suppose it's possible that i am culturally asian. i was with asian women the majority of my life

stop hogging them and send them my way

BBS Signature

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 06:32:40 (edited 2019-12-02 06:41:45)

At 12/2/19 03:28 AM, StaticSkull2 wrote: spanking, bbw, biting, being cold, anal
i know @void likes piss. he thinks YellowIsCool

@Pissblossom likes piss more. His whole body is covered in piss.

Response to What's everyone in to? 2019-12-02 13:02:29

Must have a cunt. Don't care much otherwise.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature