00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Do you have a look-alike?

538 Views | 41 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I certainly do. And he lives in the same area as me. I've come across him a few times, but we have never interacted, as I was a bit creeped out by the resemblance. Not just in appearance, but behavior as well. Even his voice sounds the same.

Matter of fact, I believe I saw him on AFV once as well. But that could easily have been yet another look-alike.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 11:46:13


He is trying to steal your life. Push him into a portal that leads into another dimension.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 12:02:13


My look-alike is that one guy who grew up in the 60s that talks a lot of shit about the government. You can usually find him hanging around gas station parking lots blasting his AC/DC cassette out of the speakers of his beat up old Mustang.

iu_73597_6031005.png

I've also been told I share somewhat of a resemblence to Charles Manson.


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 12:11:37


I've been told I look a lot like a mix of Aaron Rodgers from the Packers and Stevo from Jackass.


BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 12:13:24


At 12/1/19 12:11 PM, CoachFro wrote: I've been told I look a lot like a mix of Aaron Rodgers from the Packers and Stevo from Jackass.


I actually agree with the second part. You do bear a slight resemblance to Steve-O.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 14:33:36


If I do. I feel sorry for the poor motherfucker. no one should be burdened with my looks.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 14:38:14


iu_73639_6715108.jpg

iu_73640_6715108.jpg

people say i look like dave mustaine from Megadeth


At 12/1/19 02:38 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote:
people say i look like dave mustaine from Megadeth


Holy fucking asscrackers!

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 14:41:09


At 12/1/19 12:02 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: I've also been told I share somewhat of a resemblence to Charles Manson.

I tell every guy who has long hair look they look like John Romero

iu_73642_5920428.jpg

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 14:42:26


At 12/1/19 02:41 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 12/1/19 12:02 PM, BillyRedSnake wrote: I've also been told I share somewhat of a resemblence to Charles Manson.
I tell every guy who has long hair look they look like John Romero


Yeah, I can see it.


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 14:59:31


At 12/1/19 02:33 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: If I do. I feel sorry for the poor motherfucker. no one should be burdened with my looks.

lmao what do you look like, though?

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 15:35:06


At 12/1/19 02:59 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
At 12/1/19 02:33 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: If I do. I feel sorry for the poor motherfucker. no one should be burdened with my looks.
lmao what do you look like, though?


I look like Sloth from The Goonies.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 15:49:34


I was drunk one day in Bangor ( for some reason, i can't remember why the fuck I was there ) and had a very drunk, friendly older woman scream that I looked like meatloaf, she seemed pretty excited about that.


iu_73671_2557769.jpg


BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 15:53:41


At 12/1/19 03:49 PM, Leidolfr wrote: I was drunk one day in Bangor ( for some reason, i can't remember why the fuck I was there ) and had a very drunk, friendly older woman scream that I looked like meatloaf, she seemed pretty excited about that.

That's fucking hilarious.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 15:55:59


At 12/1/19 03:53 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
At 12/1/19 03:49 PM, Leidolfr wrote: I was drunk one day in Bangor ( for some reason, i can't remember why the fuck I was there ) and had a very drunk, friendly older woman scream that I looked like meatloaf, she seemed pretty excited about that.
That's fucking hilarious.


I took it as a compliment, meatloafs a sexy guy.


BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 16:07:34


I get Seth Rogen a lot. I can see it, but I don't think I look nearly as much like him as people claim.


Despite This Account Being Made In 2019 I've Actually Been Here Since 2007

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 16:14:21


Indeed I have, my man.


One of my clients is this Slavic guy who used to live in Yugoslavia during the 80s, and even though he's 20 years older than me, the man has the exact same eye colours as I and also bears a birthmark on his right pinkie finger. Guess what: I do as well.


It's some pretty freaky stuff - maybe it's a sign our ancestors weren't too far from one another, or maybe it's a glitch in the system. But I don't mind, that guy and I always drink some rakija together before we get to work, and he has a ton of great stories to tell.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 21:18:18


Pretty much any fat guy with a beard is my look-alike.


BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 21:25:40


At 12/1/19 09:18 PM, BusyBard wrote: Pretty much any fat guy with a beard is my look-alike.


high five!


BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 23:02:43


I'm more of a look-alike myself. For me, I keep getting how much I look like Drake.


At 12/1/19 11:02 PM, AnimeDrummer wrote: I'm more of a look-alike myself. For me, I keep getting how much I look like Drake.


Speaking of looking like a celeb, someone said I look like a young Toby (Game of Thrones).

iu_73771_2552892.jpg

iu_73770_2552892.jpg

I fail to see the resemblance.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-01 23:20:14


At 12/1/19 02:38 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote:
people say i look like dave mustaine from Megadeth

iu_73773_3578337.jpg


Add me on Steam || I don't want your goddamn lettuce

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-02 00:55:53


i remember when i waited for the bus to school at the skytrain station some guy would approach thinking im someone else and would chat with my and id roll with it


other than that i think i look AS birth defective and thats distinct

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-02 17:22:40


I'm really hoping no one else on this (or any other) planet is THAT ugly. A cruel joke is seldom funny. Retelling it won't fix that.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-02 17:46:48


I look a lot like a young Randy from Trailer Park Boys (guy on the left).


I even have a mole close to the exact same spot.

iu_73904_394292.png

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-03 03:25:38


I have this weirdo that stares at me whenever I look into a mirror. It's scary because he looks just like me.


BBS Signature

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-03 19:52:29


At 12/1/19 02:41 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: I tell every guy who has long hair look they look like John Romero


Mickey Rourke


iu_74107_1809211.jpg


At 12/1/19 11:08 PM, SethSkoda wrote: Speaking of looking like a celeb, someone said I look like a young Toby (Game of Thrones).

I fail to see the resemblance.


I said that you bastard, and I maintain my statement.


iu_74108_1809211.jpg


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

At 12/1/19 11:40 AM, SethSkoda wrote: I certainly do. And he lives in the same area as me. I've come across him a few times, but we have never interacted, as I was a bit creeped out by the resemblance. Not just in appearance, but behavior as well. Even his voice sounds the same.
Matter of fact, I believe I saw him on AFV once as well. But that could easily have been yet another look-alike.


Mysterious story time, I was suppose to have a second brother, but he didn't made it before birth. When I was just getting into my teens I told my mom that if he did made it Derrick would make a great name for him. Years later when I was a sophomore in high school someone showed me a picture of this boy in their yearbook asking if we were related. When I looked to my shock he looked just like me, except he was a boy and his name was Derrick. Even more strange, he had my last name, but we weren't related. It felt like one of those things that was either heaven sent or a coincidence.

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-03 21:17:33


At 12/1/19 02:38 PM, StaticSkull2 wrote:
people say i look like dave mustaine from Megadeth


My fav band


Zombie: ...............

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

Response to Do you have a look-alike? 2019-12-04 09:26:18


At 12/1/19 11:40 AM, SethSkoda wrote: I certainly do. And he lives in the same area as me. I've come across him a few times, but we have never interacted, as I was a bit creeped out by the resemblance. Not just in appearance, but behavior as well. Even his voice sounds the same.
Matter of fact, I believe I saw him on AFV once as well. But that could easily have been yet another look-alike.


im a twin so...... yeah