00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Visiting my sister, ask me anything

640 Views | 63 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 14:27:48


At 11/30/19 01:20 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: Oh my goodness if that's what you think I shudder to think what your religious rituals are like. Does your church have toilets in it all over the place?


I don't have a religion, but my ideal church would have toilets all over the place. They would replace the pews most people are used to and can self-clean with rolls of toilet paper next to them.


There's also a reason that people say "holy shit" when something amazes them: because shit is amazing and perfume isn't.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 14:37:24


At 11/30/19 02:27 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 11/30/19 01:20 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: Oh my goodness if that's what you think I shudder to think what your religious rituals are like. Does your church have toilets in it all over the place?
I don't have a religion, but my ideal church would have toilets all over the place. They would replace the pews most people are used to and can self-clean with rolls of toilet paper next to them.

There's also a reason that people say "holy shit" when something amazes them: because shit is amazing and perfume isn't.


I respect your views on churches however I disagree with you about what you are saying about perfume. Perfume is absolutely lovely and glorious.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 14:40:28


At 11/30/19 02:37 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: I respect your views on churches however I disagree with you about what you are saying about perfume. Perfume is absolutely lovely and glorious.


Tell me someone other than you that says "holy perfume" on a regular basis (not intentionally; it kind of slips out of their mouth) and I'll believe you.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 14:53:55


At 11/30/19 02:40 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 11/30/19 02:37 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: I respect your views on churches however I disagree with you about what you are saying about perfume. Perfume is absolutely lovely and glorious.
Tell me someone other than you that says "holy perfume" on a regular basis (not intentionally; it kind of slips out of their mouth) and I'll believe you.


If I say it enought it will slip into the public subconcious and will become a frequently used expression.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 14:56:42


At 11/30/19 02:53 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: If I say it enought it will slip into the public subconcious and will become a frequently used expression.


I won't stop you. It is a challenge much like the challenge I face in getting the public to attempt to view shit in a more positive light.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 15:06:41


what is ur fav bible passage


RIP NINJAMUFFIN COLLAB NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 15:40:36


At 11/30/19 02:56 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 11/30/19 02:53 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: If I say it enought it will slip into the public subconcious and will become a frequently used expression.
I won't stop you. It is a challenge much like the challenge I face in getting the public to attempt to view shit in a more positive light.


I can see how that might be difficult especially if you use Jehovah's Witness-like tactics of knocking on people's doors.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 15:41:10


At 11/30/19 03:06 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: what is ur fav bible passage


It's difficult to choose a favourite but one of my favourites is Proverbs 27:9.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 16:30:45


At 11/30/19 03:40 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: I can see how that might be difficult especially if you use Jehovah's Witness-like tactics of knocking on people's doors.


This isn't the 1800s. To do that now would repel people.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 16:43:24


At 11/30/19 03:41 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote:
At 11/30/19 03:06 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: what is ur fav bible passage
It's difficult to choose a favourite but one of my favourites is Proverbs 27:9.

Bless up 👐👐


RIP NINJAMUFFIN COLLAB NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 17:00:21


What dimension of spacetime do those items exist that they can be arranged in such a way?


"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 18:32:18


At 11/30/19 04:30 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 11/30/19 03:40 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: I can see how that might be difficult especially if you use Jehovah's Witness-like tactics of knocking on people's doors.
This isn't the 1800s. To do that now would repel people.


There are a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons who knock on people's doors in this day and age. It it still common.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 18:32:38


At 11/30/19 04:43 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote:
At 11/30/19 03:41 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote:
At 11/30/19 03:06 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: what is ur fav bible passage
It's difficult to choose a favourite but one of my favourites is Proverbs 27:9.
Bless up 👐👐


Peace be with you.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 18:33:54


At 11/30/19 05:00 PM, TheReviewTrickster wrote: What dimension of spacetime do those items exist that they can be arranged in such a way?


The perfume and glorious life of joy.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 19:32:42


At 11/30/19 06:32 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: There are a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons who knock on people's doors in this day and age. It it still common.


I'm aware. It shouldn't be. We also still have loads of chuggers in major cities who try to get all in your face to either try to solicit donations for humanitarian causes or something else entirely.


I wish these worthless jobs would cease to exist, but the economy isn't as good as most people think it is. Certain things like barriers to getting free childcare and healthcare, plus high rent, prevent it from getting better.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 21:42:25


Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?


BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 21:48:07


At 11/30/19 01:16 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:37 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:11 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 11/29/19 08:36 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 11/29/19 02:37 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: She cute?
This question needs answering, baby Jesus demands it.
I didn't demand anything...
i have a cousin who thinks he's jesus.
you two would get along
Maybe we would but if he isn't Jesus he should stop because only Jesus is Jesus but we all have a part of Jesus in us. I would like to perhaps speak to him one day.


If we all have a bit of Jesus in us, am I not Jesus?


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-11-30 21:54:40


At 11/30/19 01:16 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:37 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:11 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 11/29/19 08:36 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 11/29/19 02:37 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: She cute?
This question needs answering, baby Jesus demands it.
I didn't demand anything...
i have a cousin who thinks he's jesus.
you two would get along
Maybe we would but if he isn't Jesus he should stop because only Jesus is Jesus but we all have a part of Jesus in us. I would like to perhaps speak to him one day.


How a baby Jesus gets inside you.


iu_73444_1809211.jpg


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 06:01:50


At 11/30/19 07:32 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 11/30/19 06:32 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: There are a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons who knock on people's doors in this day and age. It it still common.
I'm aware. It shouldn't be. We also still have loads of chuggers in major cities who try to get all in your face to either try to solicit donations for humanitarian causes or something else entirely.

I wish these worthless jobs would cease to exist, but the economy isn't as good as most people think it is. Certain things like barriers to getting free childcare and healthcare, plus high rent, prevent it from getting better.


It's not just cities, you even have chuggers in towns as well, and lots of beggars. I can sympathise with their situation but I'm sure that some of them are getting benefits.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 06:04:05


At 11/30/19 09:42 PM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?


If Jesus wanted to he could. If he had the intention of making it too hot to eat he certainly could. It's whatever he wants to do.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 06:05:02


At 11/30/19 09:48 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 11/30/19 01:16 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:37 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:11 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 11/29/19 08:36 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 11/29/19 02:37 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: She cute?
This question needs answering, baby Jesus demands it.
I didn't demand anything...
i have a cousin who thinks he's jesus.
you two would get along
Maybe we would but if he isn't Jesus he should stop because only Jesus is Jesus but we all have a part of Jesus in us. I would like to perhaps speak to him one day.
If we all have a bit of Jesus in us, am I not Jesus?


You are a child of Jesus as are we all.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 06:36:08


At 11/30/19 09:54 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 11/30/19 01:16 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:37 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 11/29/19 10:11 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 11/29/19 08:36 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 11/29/19 02:37 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: She cute?
This question needs answering, baby Jesus demands it.
I didn't demand anything...
i have a cousin who thinks he's jesus.
you two would get along
Maybe we would but if he isn't Jesus he should stop because only Jesus is Jesus but we all have a part of Jesus in us. I would like to perhaps speak to him one day.
How a baby Jesus gets inside you.


iu_73533_2278460.jpg


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 07:28:53


Is this a yurgenburgen art in thread form and unassembled?


"Compassion is the vice of kings: stamp down the wretched & the weak: this is the law of the strong: this is our law and the joy of the world."

BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 14:31:36


why


Zombie: ...............

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 14:38:20


You ain't part of no perfume pased MLM ain't ya?

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 14:47:33


At 12/1/19 02:38 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: You ain't part of no perfume pased MLM ain't ya?


No I am not involved in any multi level marketing at all. I am expressing my mind and thoughts.


At 12/1/19 02:47 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: No I am not involved in any multi level marketing at all. I am expressing my mind and thoughts.


Reading the reply to which you replied, I had no idea what MLM meant.


Anyway, I believe in God, not religion.

God's character is flawless. Therefore why would he punish us imperfect mortal beings for choosing the wrong religion?


No, I won't buy into any religion. Religion and religious writings (such as the Bible itself) are man-made things. The Bible is correct on many points, and one of them is that he searches the heart. He's going to look at your intentions in life, not your actions.


At 12/1/19 02:56 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
At 12/1/19 02:47 PM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: No I am not involved in any multi level marketing at all. I am expressing my mind and thoughts.
Reading the reply to which you replied, I had no idea what MLM meant.

Anyway, I believe in God, not religion.
God's character is flawless. Therefore why would he punish us imperfect mortal beings for choosing the wrong religion?

No, I won't buy into any religion. Religion and religious writings (such as the Bible itself) are man-made things. The Bible is correct on many points, and one of the is that he searches the heart. He's going to look at your intentions in life, not your actions.


I respect your opinion and agree that you should live a life of avoiding evil and doing right things.

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 15:34:40


At 12/1/19 06:05 AM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: You are a child of Jesus as are we all.


I'm not, I'm a child of Odin, you take that jesus shit right back to the desert where it belongs.


BBS Signature

Response to Visiting my sister, ask me anything 2019-12-01 16:07:02


At 12/1/19 03:34 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 12/1/19 06:05 AM, AsiahlucyTalitha wrote: You are a child of Jesus as are we all.
I'm not, I'm a child of Odin, you take that jesus shit right back to the desert where it belongs.


Stop trying to create hatred and division. You can have your opinions and I can have mine.