00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Delicious Blocks of Cheese

614 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 12/1/19 10:00 PM, JessePajamas wrote: I wonder if people ever attempted to make art or pictures using only waveforms. With Volume alone you could probably make shapes that are are symmetrical vertically like
Possibly?

lmao you absolutely could shape your song like a penis. Albeit not a completely accurate one, but why would you want to do that?

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:13:00

At 12/1/19 10:12 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
At 12/1/19 10:00 PM, JessePajamas wrote: I wonder if people ever attempted to make art or pictures using only waveforms. With Volume alone you could probably make shapes that are are symmetrical vertically like
Possibly?
lmao you absolutely could shape your song like a penis.

BUT WHAT ELSE!? lol I wanna know how creative people could get with their waveforms!

Zombie: ...............

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

At 12/1/19 10:13 PM, JessePajamas wrote:
At 12/1/19 10:12 PM, SethSkoda wrote: lmao you absolutely could shape your song like a penis.
BUT WHAT ELSE!? lol I wanna know how creative people could get with their waveforms!

I'm thinking a cat face, maybe?

Maybe we could just start uploading tracks with weird waveforms. If you really know what you're doing with Audacity, you could hop right on it.

Writing something that actually sounds good with said shapes is another thing entirely.

Perhaps one could create something that comes close, then edit it?

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:19:35

At 12/1/19 10:16 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
Possibly?
Maybe we could just start uploading tracks with weird waveforms. If you really know what you're doing with Audacity, you could hop right on it.
Writing something that actually sounds good with said shapes is another thing entirely.
Perhaps one could create something that comes close, then edit it?

That'd be the ultimate trick. Having a song sound actually good, but the waveform is some funky/funny picture. I'm not sure I even have the imagination to come up with the shapes and (words?) that are even possible though.

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:21:18

Possibly?
lmao you absolutely could shape your song like a penis. Albeit not a completely accurate one, but why would you want to do that?

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:21:27

At 12/1/19 10:19 PM, JessePajamas wrote: That'd be the ultimate trick. Having a song sound actually good, but the waveform is some funky/funny picture. I'm not sure I even have the imagination to come up with the shapes and (words?) that are even possible though.

The only genre that comes to mind when I consider intensely varying volume levels is classical music. Am I onto something here?

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:23:18

At 12/1/19 10:21 PM, Gage wrote:
Possibly?

LOL!!! but what else can be drawn?

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:24:11

At 12/1/19 10:21 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
At 12/1/19 10:19 PM, JessePajamas wrote: That'd be the ultimate trick. Having a song sound actually good, but the waveform is some funky/funny picture. I'm not sure I even have the imagination to come up with the shapes and (words?) that are even possible though.
The only genre that comes to mind when I consider intensely varying volume levels is classical music. Am I onto something here?

Possibly! Also, does it always gotta be a full song? Could just be a musical sting

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 22:50:08

At 12/1/19 10:24 PM, JessePajamas wrote:
At 12/1/19 10:21 PM, SethSkoda wrote: The only genre that comes to mind when I consider intensely varying volume levels is classical music. Am I onto something here?
Possibly! Also, does it always gotta be a full song? Could just be a musical sting?

Maybe... It could also be a complete auditory shitpoast.

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 23:39:56

At 12/1/19 10:50 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
At 12/1/19 10:21 PM, SethSkoda wrote: The only genre that comes to mind when I consider intensely varying volume levels is classical music. Am I onto something here?
Possibly! Also, does it always gotta be a full song? Could just be a musical sting?

I think the funniest situation is it actually sounding good while also looking hilarious

To be or not to be?

LOL! Fighto!

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-01 23:44:10

At 12/1/19 11:39 PM, JessePajamas wrote:
At 12/1/19 10:50 PM, SethSkoda wrote:
I think the funniest situation is it actually sounding good while also looking hilarious

Classical music it is, then...

Yes, I might actually do this

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-02 22:39:19

Possibly?

Step 1: Get FL Studio Trial

Step 2: Use Harmor

Step 3: Insert your cock pic

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Profit

Also look up a thing called wavetable, you're welcome

Response to Delicious Blocks of Cheese 2019-12-02 22:44:03

Also fun fact, Mick Gordon once inserted a pentagram into DOOM soundtrack using Harmor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-f0ypVbPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-7-dFXOUU