00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion

4,232 Views | 158 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-20 23:02:04

Wow guys, discussion thread for the 2019 awards! They have been started in November to allow you a little longer to think, because from experience, I know thinking is hard. Head over to the nomination thread, and post when you have thought about your votes! Or have you been thinking already?

Or if you want to ask me a question about how I am doing the awards, then go ahead!

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-20 23:12:01

At 11/20/19 11:02 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Wow guys, discussion thread for the 2019 awards! They have been started in November to allow you a little longer to think, because from experience, I know thinking is hard. Head over to the nomination thread, and post when you have thought about your votes! Or have you been thinking already?

Or if you want to ask me a question about how I am doing the awards, then go ahead!

How are you doing the awards?

Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-20 23:15:07

At 11/20/19 11:12 PM, ZomAlien wrote: How are you doing the awards?

Nominations, then voting, the nominations thread will be up as soon as the cooldown on making threads has passed.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-20 23:59:39

@SevenSeize has to be the winner of “I Miss Yew” award.

Regular updates on tropical cyclones

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

I wish more people would go nominate people already. You know, so we actually have a good tally for voting.

@BillyRedSnake

@JosephStarr

@Syntrus

@Zymbot

@FoAngel

@prinzy2

@Unknown-Recognition

@DamnedByFate

Let's fucking go! Nominate some users for these awards!

My lazy ass did it, so no excuses!

Also, just so you know, when I said I had several users in mind for Worst Poaster, I meant it.

Here they are:

@chaoticking576

@Sasukexbox

@ngman7

@finicalpricklez

@Im-A-Pirate

As for the I Miss Yew award, everyone seems to have forgotten @Makakaov. What ever happened to him, I wonder.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 09:01:45

At 11/21/19 08:22 AM, Ricoculous wrote: I wish more people would go nominate people already. You know, so we actually have a good tally for voting.
@-BillyRedSnake
@-JosephStarr
@-Syntrus
@-Zymbot
@-FoAngel
@-prinzy2
@-Unknown-Recognition
@-DamnedByFate
Also, just so you know, when I said I had several users in mind for Worst Poaster, I meant it.
Here they are:
@-chaoticking576
@-Sasukexbox
@-ngman7
@-finicalpricklez
@-Im-A-Pirate

As for the I Miss Yew award, everyone seems to have forgotten @Makakaov. What ever happened to him, I wonder.

Alright, I did it ya big baby. And you'll be happy to know that I nominated you for best thread.

RedSnake's the name, out of character and gae is the game.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 10:47:26

At 11/21/19 08:22 AM, Ricoculous wrote: I wish more people would go nominate people already. You know, so we actually have a good tally for voting.
@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate
Here they are:
@chaoticking576
@Sasukexbox
@ngman7
@finicalpricklez
@Im-A-Pirate

I mean voting/nominating really isn't my thing tbh.

I mean I can do it, but it'd most likely be Shrek in all of the categories.

my humor has deteriorated beyond the point of return

At 11/21/19 10:47 AM, Unknown-Recognition wrote:
@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate
Here they are:
@chaoticking576
@Sasukexbox
@ngman7
@finicalpricklez
@Im-A-Pirate

Vote for me!!!

Oh also, as an Icon Mod, do I qualify for worst mod?

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 10:58:25

I have done my deed. I could have picked several other users for certain categories, but it's too late to go back and change anything now. I feel like I missed some users, but noticed that other people mentioned them so it'll probably all work out in the end.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:29:29

Well, so far I've got 4 nominations. 2 for funniest user and 2 for never logs off. I agree with the second one wholeheartedly.

I guess I'm batting a thousand here, huh?

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:32:26

At 11/21/19 11:29 AM, Ricoculous wrote: Well, so far I've got 4 nominations. 2 for funniest user and 2 for never logs off. I agree with the second one wholeheartedly.

Calm down there buddy! No need to use the Whoa! emote! I know it's great getting nominations, but it's still early days!

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:36:55

At 11/21/19 11:32 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 11/21/19 11:29 AM, Ricoculous wrote: Well, so far I've got 4 nominations. 2 for funniest user and 2 for never logs off. I agree with the second one wholeheartedly.
Calm down there buddy! No need to use the Whoa! emote! I know it's great getting nominations, but it's still early days!

Whoa and perplexed are switched.

But hey, I'm just stating my shock at being nominated at all. Honestly, I thought that if there was a category for most annoying user, I would have been nominated for that.

At 11/21/19 11:36 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
But hey, I'm just stating my shock at being nominated at all. Honestly, I thought that if there was a category for most annoying user, I would have been nominated for that.

I've used alts to talk to myself before, the problem is I'm dumb and respond in the wrong thread.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:42:02

At 11/21/19 11:40 AM, SoupSquad wrote:
I've used alts to talk to myself before, the problem is I'm dumb and respond in the wrong thread.

Go back to being dead.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:44:29

At 11/21/19 10:56 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate
Here they are:
@chaoticking576
@Sasukexbox
@ngman7
@finicalpricklez
@Im-A-Pirate

Vote for me!!!

sure i'll vote for ya

I don't get why'd you'll qualify as worst mod, you don't really do anything wrong..

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:44:33

At 11/21/19 11:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 11/21/19 11:40 AM, SoupSquad wrote:
Go back to being dead.

Oh, you! I see what you did there!

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 11:46:02

At 11/21/19 11:44 AM, Unknown-Recognition wrote:
At 11/21/19 10:56 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate
Here they are:
@chaoticking576
@Sasukexbox
@ngman7
@finicalpricklez
@Im-A-Pirate

Vote for me!!!

sure i'll vote for ya
I don't get why'd you'll qualify as worst mod, you don't really do anything wrong..

There's not much to do wrong as an Icon Mod, other than make a shitty icon.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 12:49:12

@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate

Maybe I'm in a different time zone and actually have to work, you cunt?

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 12:52:27

At 11/21/19 12:49 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate

Oh, so you're too busy workin' your little jobby job, makin' money, payin' bills, bein' an adult? Far too busy for our stupid little award ceremony that means absolutely nothing eh?

Get your priorities straight, buster. The BBS Awards ain't no game!

RedSnake's the name, out of character and gae is the game.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 13:23:54

@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate

And yes, I can call you a cunt AND nominate you for User of the Year at the same time.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 13:25:34

At 11/21/19 01:23 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
@BillyRedSnake
@JosephStarr
@Syntrus
@Zymbot
@FoAngel
@prinzy2
@Unknown-Recognition
@DamnedByFate
And yes, I can call you a cunt AND nominate you for User of the Year at the same time.

I laughed harder at this than I should. I nearly fell out of my chair.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 13:50:16

At 11/20/19 11:02 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Wow guys, discussion thread for the 2019 awards! They have been started in November to allow you a little longer to think, because from experience, I know thinking is hard. Head over to the nomination thread, and post when you have thought about your votes! Or have you been thinking already?

can I nominate multiple people (let's say 2 people) in one category?

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 13:59:44

At 11/21/19 01:50 PM, Unknown-Recognition wrote:

I'm sorry, please only nominate me for Worst Moderator. I won't accept there being two people in that category.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 14:25:05

Isn't it interesting that people who find me weird now--in 2019--also found me weird for the exact same reasons in 2006? All of that played out many years constantly in school many years even before that.

I guess some things will never change.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 14:40:17

At 11/21/19 01:59 PM, CoachFro wrote:
At 11/21/19 01:50 PM, Unknown-Recognition wrote:

I'm sorry, please only nominate me for Worst Moderator. I won't accept there being two people in that category.

I was actually gonna put you there as a joke tbh.

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 14:42:59

I can't fucking think of who to nominate and for what!

iu_71449_2594597.gif

This sig is under construction... I ran out of interest to work on it

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 15:15:25

At 11/21/19 02:42 PM, Gremlin wrote: I can't fucking think of who to nominate and for what!

Just be yourself. We loves ya.

Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 15:22:22

At 11/21/19 02:42 PM, Gremlin wrote: I can't fucking think of who to nominate and for what!

watch your language young man

BBS Signature

Response to The 2019 BBS Awards - Discussion 2019-11-21 15:47:08

apparently calling someone out after a series of inappropriate reactions and responses to my posts makes me a Worst Poster too bad youre still a sonic the hedgehog manchild

i want to nominate the core users who make the most posts per day here, they have like no content/little artistic merit and instead sit here all day posting circle jerk parody topics

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

lmao I finally got a nomination for worst poaster. By a user on my block list, at that!

At 11/21/19 03:47 PM, finicalpricklez wrote: apparently calling someone out after a series of inappropriate reactions and responses to my posts makes me a Worst Poster too bad youre still a sonic the hedgehog manchild

i want to nominate the core users who make the most posts per day here, they have like no content/little artistic merit and instead sit here all day posting circle jerk parody topics

Can it, heathen! I have multiple nominations for funniest user and user of the year. You have el zilcho. Ricky Retardo poasts such as this are why you're on my block list.