00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Coming out as trucks

2,146 Views | 55 Replies
New Topic

Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 11:28:08


iu_69686_2552892.jpg

HONK HONK MOTHER FUCKER

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 11:32:12


Would it be a slur if I called you a Big Mother Trucker?

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 11:37:17


What is wrong with you people.


iu_69688_1809211.jpg


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 11:44:12


Time to truck shit up, bitches!!!


iu_69691_6031005.png


I am the writer of the second greatest South Park fanfiction on this entire planet AND THEREFORE THE UNIVERSE!!!


Also I make cartoons, they're pretty cool too.

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 12:46:02


Correction: Lorries.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 13:15:26



BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 14:36:31


*jumps in front with suicidal enthusiasm*


Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 17:31:49


Convoy!!!!


iu_69766_3416439.jpg

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 17:32:21


At 11/16/19 11:37 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: What is wrong with you people.


Is that suppose to be like Optimus Prime or something?

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 17:44:34


Choooo choooooo!

goddamn it I got the wrong thread.

Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:10:58 (edited 2019-11-16 18:11:10)


At 11/16/19 05:44 PM, ZomAlien wrote: Choooo choooooo!
goddamn it I got the wrong thread.


NOW YOU FUCKED UP

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:14:04


i like fire truck and monster truck

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:14:48


At 11/16/19 06:10 PM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/16/19 05:44 PM, ZomAlien wrote: Choooo choooooo!
goddamn it I got the wrong thread.
NOW YOU FUCKED UP

Oh God! Don't tell at me, my childhood was not enjoyable.

*cries uncontrollably*

My parents were not nice to me.


Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:15:35


At 11/16/19 06:14 PM, thomasisnthere wrote: i like fire truck and monster truck


Vroom vroom, mutha fucka

iu_69775_2552892.gif

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:16:20


At 11/16/19 06:15 PM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/16/19 06:14 PM, thomasisnthere wrote: i like fire truck and monster truck
Vroom vroom, mutha fucka


walter

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:18:44


At 11/16/19 06:14 PM, ZomAlien wrote:
At 11/16/19 06:10 PM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/16/19 05:44 PM, ZomAlien wrote: Choooo choooooo!
goddamn it I got the wrong thread.
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
Oh God! Don't tell at me, my childhood was not enjoyable.
*cries uncontrollably*
My parents were not nice to me.


I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Here's a meme to cheer you up

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 18:33:12


iu_69787_4845136.jpg


Vroom vroom, bitches.


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-16 19:55:39


At 11/16/19 06:18 PM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/16/19 06:14 PM, ZomAlien wrote:
At 11/16/19 06:10 PM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/16/19 05:44 PM, ZomAlien wrote: Choooo choooooo!
goddamn it I got the wrong thread.
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
Oh God! Don't tell at me, my childhood was not enjoyable.
*cries uncontrollably*
My parents were not nice to me.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
Here's a meme to cheer you up


*breathes steadily*

Okay, okay. I'm good thank you.


Just another NG user.

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 19:45:59 (edited 2019-11-18 19:53:04)


iu_70429_1421890.jpg

kabooom It feels so good to get this off my Chassis, be careful how you respond I am full of volatile explosive fluids.


Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Zero Level

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 20:19:46


At 11/18/19 07:45 PM, Syntrus wrote:
kabooom It feels so good to get this off my Chassis, be careful how you respond I am full of volatile explosive fluids.


You're kind of a clapped out POS.


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 20:21:56


iu_70455_1421890.jpg



Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Zero Level

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 20:26:11


At 11/16/19 11:28 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
HONK HONK MOTHER FUCKER


Ahhhchooiu_70461_754924.jpg

iu_70462_754924.jpg


Wut wut

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 21:02:26


iu_70476_4679174.jpg


I am the Milk Truck. My milk is delicious.

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 21:45:26


At 11/18/19 09:02 PM, Phronemophobia wrote:
I am the Milk Truck. My milk is delicious.


Wow. It's shaped like an old glass milk bottle...

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 22:38:22


Let's - Get - Busy!!

iu_70494_394292.png

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-18 23:02:39


At 11/18/19 10:38 PM, Painbringer wrote: Let's - Get - Busy!!


I see where we're going with this.


iu_70503_1809211.jpg


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-19 00:23:49


im a kenworth truck with wings


https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-19 02:19:38


BIG TRUCK



Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-19 13:36:41


iu_70701_7720115.jpg

Me & my friend about to mothertruckin' do it.

Response to Coming out as trucks 2019-11-19 16:38:55


I must say, I'm proud of my fellow Groundlings for turning a total shitpoast into a nice thread about trucks.