00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 178 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Writer Looking For Animator

120 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Writer Looking For Animator 2019-11-14 17:20:12

Hello. My name is Danny, and i have this idea for an animation series called Initiation To Damnation. I have the Pilot written out, but heres a TL;DR of it. Guy dies and goes to hell because hes a dick. Accientally manages to land on the big man himself, killing him. he has to take over and learn the ropes on the fly, proving himself to the seven sins and the queen of the underworld herself that he can take the spot, or be endlessly tortured the worst way possible.

For those that read that and want a full script, heres a link to the doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DwIFrX0jlhqmDtdF3kgRIlKmSfZq3nv2c3Ajcu7crLo/edit?usp=sharing

This would be kind of a passion project thing, as i am just a broke college student with an idea. I'm hoping to find a creative mind that can animate who would want to team up and create something like this, and im free for changing up ideas once i meet an animator who would want to use this idea.

And if your interested, you can email me at Danny.Rider.Business@outlook.com