00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 186 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

"Game artist" with a game idea.

173 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"Game artist" with a game idea. 2019-11-12 20:28:24

Hello!

I am Sophia and I like to draw stuff...for a while i have been planning out an idea ispired by Dungeons & Dragons and i recently decided I wanted to actually try making it into an rpg game. (It was originally supposed to be a YouTube series but now I want to make it into a game) but unfortunately I am a total noob at unity, coding and C#.!! If anyone could offer some assistance I would literally give you my soul... message me or whatever if you might be interested or have any tips on how to learn game coding!

Thanks!! (here is a sample character)

iu_68855_7716589.png

Response to "Game artist" with a game idea. 2020-01-05 15:52:56

At 11/12/19 08:28 PM, SophiaTheDork wrote: Hello!

I am Sophia and I like to draw stuff...for a while i have been planning out an idea ispired by Dungeons & Dragons and i recently decided I wanted to actually try making it into an rpg game. (It was originally supposed to be a YouTube series but now I want to make it into a game) but unfortunately I am a total noob at unity, coding and C#.!! If anyone could offer some assistance I would literally give you my soul... message me or whatever if you might be interested or have any tips on how to learn game coding!

Thanks!! (here is a sample character)

Still searching? If so DM me.