00:00
00:00

Newgrounds is the last good website

646 Views | 53 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Am i wrong? iu_67604_5888851.jpg

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:03:19


Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.


This, this, this, this, this, and this.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:06:00


At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.

Dude these website's suck ass!

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:06:21


At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.


PootDispencer...


What are you?


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:07:32


At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
PootDispencer...

What are you?


Please, call me Brank.


To answer the question: I'm am a man who is a contractor and I'm like to post on the bbs.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:08:40


At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
Dude these website's suck ass!


I'm would love for you to tell me why these websites inhale butt vapor. Please, I'm am genuinely curious.


You can say they'r are bad, but I'm thinking it'd would be better for you to at least specify why.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:08:44


At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
Dude these website's suck ass!


Oh what, does the Wikipedia list of radio stations in Ohio not tickle your fancy?


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:10:49


At 11/8/19 05:07 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
PootDispencer...

What are you?
Please, call me Brank.

To answer the question: I'm am a man who is a contractor and I'm like to post on the bbs.


Gotcha.

Nice to know ya, Brank!


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:11:40


At 11/8/19 05:10 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:07 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
PootDispencer...

What are you?
Please, call me Brank.

To answer the question: I'm am a man who is a contractor and I'm like to post on the bbs.
Gotcha.
Nice to know ya, Brank!


Likewise, friend! I have a rake, by the way.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:18:49


At 11/8/19 05:11 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:10 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:07 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
PootDispencer...

What are you?
Please, call me Brank.

To answer the question: I'm am a man who is a contractor and I'm like to post on the bbs.
Gotcha.
Nice to know ya, Brank!
Likewise, friend! I have a rake, by the way.

so does anybody actually have a good opinion?

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:20:28


so does anybody actually have a good opinion?


You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:21:15


At 11/8/19 05:18 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:11 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:10 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:07 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:06 AM, BillyRedSnake wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
PootDispencer...

What are you?
Please, call me Brank.

To answer the question: I'm am a man who is a contractor and I'm like to post on the bbs.
Gotcha.
Nice to know ya, Brank!
Likewise, friend! I have a rake, by the way.
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?


Forget the previous discussion, the man has a damn rake!!!


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:27:46


At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.

Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:36:33


At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine


Relax, painfully confusing grammar is his method of self-expression.

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:37:11


At 11/8/19 05:36 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine
Relax, painfully confusing grammar is his method of self-expression.


I can see that

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:39:28


newgrounds IS the last decent BBS, mostly because we're mostly old fucks and the mods leave us the fuck alone because we're the same age, as for good overall i dunno, sorta shit games, known for shit games infact, half the games were legit like fuck you watch my chan friends vote this up, but no, im still here for a reason.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 05:42:04


At 11/8/19 05:37 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:36 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine
Relax, painfully confusing grammar is his method of self-expression.
I can see that


You'r can see, yet you'r have yet to publish your answer.


I'm smell a pussycat.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 10:14:40


At 11/8/19 04:53 AM, TylerBirkett wrote: Am i wrong?


Maybe. Spacechan, Predue OWL, Wikipedia and Unreal Engine Fourms are pretty good. Newgrounds does have a soul that others have tried and failed to replicate though, I can give you that.

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 10:29:24


At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.



You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 11:06:38


Newgrounds is the last website from the Golden Age of the Internet that's still going.


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 11:13:21


At 11/8/19 11:06 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Newgrounds is the last website from the Golden Age of the Internet that's still going.


^^^

this


It's a shame it isn't as big as it used to be, but it's great to see that many big artist, game designers, animators and other creators got their start here.


I've literally been using this site for over half my life. Nothing will be the same without it.

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 13:20:45


At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.


hahaha are you from ohio??


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 13:30:33


At 11/8/19 01:20 PM, Kiwi wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:03 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote: Yes, you'r are wrong. I'm had visited a lot of websites in my years on this earth, so I'm would like to offer you a few good websites.

This, this, this, this, this, and this.
hahaha are you from ohio??


No, but I'm know a lot of people from Ohio, like Adelajda Zajac, Henryk Duda, Marcin Pawlak, and Walentyna Kwiatkowski,


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 15:08:10


At 11/8/19 05:36 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine
Relax, painfully confusing grammar is his method of self-expression.


maybe English is not his first language


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 15:09:22


At 11/8/19 11:06 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Newgrounds is the last website from the Golden Age of the Internet that's still going.


please list the others for the sake of my memory


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 15:12:07


At 11/8/19 03:08 PM, Kiwi wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:36 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine
Relax, painfully confusing grammar is his method of self-expression.
maybe English is not his first language


It's is, actually.


Oh yeah, don't dress me like I'm salad.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 15:37:32


At 11/8/19 03:12 PM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
At 11/8/19 03:08 PM, Kiwi wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:36 AM, Ricoculous wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine
Relax, painfully confusing grammar is his method of self-expression.
maybe English is not his first language
It's is, actually.


Don't you lie to me boiiiii


BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 16:30:19


At 11/8/19 05:27 AM, TylerBirkett wrote:
At 11/8/19 05:20 AM, PootDispencerHere wrote:
so does anybody actually have a good opinion?
You obviously don't not since I'm had asked you a question and you'r avoiding it like a little pusillanimous shell of a man.
Jesus you're grammar is more shittyer then mine


Comeon, man, no one who knows what the word "pusillanimous" means is going to have grammar that terrible. He's in a long con, to what end I don't know.


"Sir, we are surrounded!"

"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

Response to Newgrounds is the last good website 2019-11-08 16:46:20


The Problems Of The Future, Today! > Everything, By Everyone


BBS Signature