00:00
00:00

Freespeech in USA

676 Views | 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 08:59:44


So i was thinking. Often its right wingers in USA who complain about censorship online


But my question is. Is it because of opposition that they yell the loudest. Or is there an actual leftist mob who does it. I mean i have seen literal people try to block right wing opposition from talking. So i am inclined to believe they are somewhat right from the left wing commies living in USA


Its why John Wayne is a hero to me. He sort of predicted the movie industry. Great guy, why i like "The green berets" just because left winger do dominate Vietnam war narrative, so its just a little funny to use that for lols.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Berets_(film)

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 13:44:30


Most of this shit is just one huge flame war, where you have easily offended people on both sides using the other to claim some sort of persecution and hate against them. But statistics continue to show that much of the violence, prejudice and racism, come from the right to overwhelmingly affect minority groups, with those on the right trying to dispute reality, and create false equivalencies, to claim that they are equally a victim when they think the other side is calling them a horrible names, or implying something negative about them when certain facts are brought up that counter their argument.


Basically, the right has become just as super sensitive as those on the left when they think the very demeaning shit that they accept as normal about the left, and minority group, is directed at them, and try to cry about some reverse racism, even when basic facts are pointed out to them to show they have even less to complain about. If you bring up Hitler, or slavery, people on the right will either try to downplay their significance, or accuse you of implying that you are grouping them with those things because they share certain characteristic with them - mostly race.


So, you have statistic that show certain groups affected by the views of one side more than the other, and you have oversensitive people on both sides, and both are complaining about social media sites not doing enough about the other. The whole thing is a mess, because everyone wants you to be politically correct to them, while making exceptions over things and groups they don't like. People need to grow some thicker fucking skin, and the right needs to recognize their hypocrisy that their shit overwhelmingly affects minority groups with violence and persecution that actually hurt lives.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 13:50:49


At 11/7/19 01:44 PM, EdyKel wrote: Most of this shit is just one huge flame war, where you have easily offended people on both sides using the other to claim some sort of persecution and hate against them. But statistics continue to show that much of the violence, prejudice and racism, come from the right to overwhelmingly affect minority groups, with those on the right trying to dispute reality, and create false equivalencies, to claim that they are equally a victim when they think the other side is calling them a horrible names, or implying something negative about them when certain facts are brought up that counter their argument.

Basically, the right has become just as super sensitive as those on the left when they think the very demeaning shit that they accept as normal about the left, and minority group, is directed at them, and try to cry about some reverse racism, even when basic facts are pointed out to them to show they have even less to complain about. If you bring up Hitler, or slavery, people on the right will either try to downplay their significance, or accuse you of implying that you are grouping them with those things because they share certain characteristic with them - mostly race.

So, you have statistic that show certain groups affected by the views of one side more than the other, and you have oversensitive people on both sides, and both are complaining about social media sites not doing enough about the other. The whole thing is a mess, because everyone wants you to be politically correct to them, while making exceptions over things and groups they don't like. People need to grow some thicker fucking skin, and the right needs to recognize their hypocrisy that their shit overwhelmingly affects minority groups with violence and persecution that actually hurt lives.


I mean progressives supported Eugenics back then. So sounds more like commie propaganda of typically saying its the right who are evil. Easy when one is anti democratic

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 14:09:24 (edited 2019-11-07 14:13:37)


At 11/7/19 01:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/7/19 01:44 PM, EdyKel wrote: Most of this shit is just one huge flame war, where you have easily offended people on both sides using the other to claim some sort of persecution and hate against them. But statistics continue to show that much of the violence, prejudice and racism, come from the right to overwhelmingly affect minority groups, with those on the right trying to dispute reality, and create false equivalencies, to claim that they are equally a victim when they think the other side is calling them a horrible names, or implying something negative about them when certain facts are brought up that counter their argument.

Basically, the right has become just as super sensitive as those on the left when they think the very demeaning shit that they accept as normal about the left, and minority group, is directed at them, and try to cry about some reverse racism, even when basic facts are pointed out to them to show they have even less to complain about. If you bring up Hitler, or slavery, people on the right will either try to downplay their significance, or accuse you of implying that you are grouping them with those things because they share certain characteristic with them - mostly race.

So, you have statistic that show certain groups affected by the views of one side more than the other, and you have oversensitive people on both sides, and both are complaining about social media sites not doing enough about the other. The whole thing is a mess, because everyone wants you to be politically correct to them, while making exceptions over things and groups they don't like. People need to grow some thicker fucking skin, and the right needs to recognize their hypocrisy that their shit overwhelmingly affects minority groups with violence and persecution that actually hurt lives.
I mean progressives supported Eugenics back then. So sounds more like commie propaganda of typically saying its the right who are evil. Easy when one is anti democratic


You know, you just supported my argument with your BS. We are talking about censorship in the US these days, and now you are off on some Eugenics that was mostly promoted by the right, and bringing up communism. And I didn't say the right was evil. And now you are spewing some nonsense that I am anti-democratic because I simply don't agree with you, or say things that you like, which makes you more anti-democratic by just saying that shit. You sure are an oversensitive little shit, aren't you?

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 14:14:12 (edited 2019-11-07 14:26:31)


At 11/7/19 02:09 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/7/19 01:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/7/19 01:44 PM, EdyKel wrote: Most of this shit is just one huge flame war, where you have easily offended people on both sides using the other to claim some sort of persecution and hate against them. But statistics continue to show that much of the violence, prejudice and racism, come from the right to overwhelmingly affect minority groups, with those on the right trying to dispute reality, and create false equivalencies, to claim that they are equally a victim when they think the other side is calling them a horrible names, or implying something negative about them when certain facts are brought up that counter their argument.

Basically, the right has become just as super sensitive as those on the left when they think the very demeaning shit that they accept as normal about the left, and minority group, is directed at them, and try to cry about some reverse racism, even when basic facts are pointed out to them to show they have even less to complain about. If you bring up Hitler, or slavery, people on the right will either try to downplay their significance, or accuse you of implying that you are grouping them with those things because they share certain characteristic with them - mostly race.

So, you have statistic that show certain groups affected by the views of one side more than the other, and you have oversensitive people on both sides, and both are complaining about social media sites not doing enough about the other. The whole thing is a mess, because everyone wants you to be politically correct to them, while making exceptions over things and groups they don't like. People need to grow some thicker fucking skin, and the right needs to recognize their hypocrisy that their shit overwhelmingly affects minority groups with violence and persecution that actually hurt lives.
I mean progressives supported Eugenics back then. So sounds more like commie propaganda of typically saying its the right who are evil. Easy when one is anti democratic
You know, you just supported my argument with your BS. We are talking about censorship in the US these days, and now you are off on some Eugenics that was mostly promoted by the right and bringing up communism. And I didn't say the right was evil. And now you are spewing some nonsense that I am anti-democratic because I simply don't agree with you, or say things that you like, which makes you more anti-democratic by saying that shit. You sure are an oversensitive little shit, aren't you?

eugenics originated from progressives in terms of popularizing it. Thats just a fact

It was just to kind of see if you can criticize their own conception of racism. Esspecially with race as a hobby with sensationalist americans these days who jerks off to racism in this day and age instead of looking at it objectively, like hate groups "including far left and far right news outlets" ergo people who wanna spark hate or reason for looking certain way on TV or everyday life. Its just normal in USA. In order to win you have to be an asshole for some reason.


I just like apathetic objective realistic people in USA. I dont respect baiters unless if some monopolizes it. I only support just to make both sides shut up and watch CSPAN etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Era#Eugenics


Not to mention Galton who coined eugenics was said to be a progressive "For some reason wiki removed that" i wonder who could do that :P


Edit: One last thing. I cant be sure if this source can be trusted. But here

"some aspects of eugenics were strongly linked to progressive and leftist movements,”"

https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/science/bioscience/the-era-of-eugenics-when-pseudoscience-became-law/

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 14:55:34


At 11/7/19 02:14 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: eugenics originated from progressives in terms of popularizing it. Thats just a fact
It was just to kind of see if you can criticize their own conception of racism. Esspecially with race as a hobby with sensationalist americans these days who jerks off to racism in this day and age instead of looking at it objectively, like hate groups "including far left and far right news outlets" ergo people who wanna spark hate or reason for looking certain way on TV or everyday life. Its just normal in USA. In order to win you have to be an asshole for some reason.


Son, you are obsessed with hating the left in this country (you even bring up communists), from your high perch in Norway, which is devoid of any form of objectiveness. You focouse mostly on the extremes, and always try to tie it to the left, ignoring context. And all of this besides the point of your original argument over censorship, with is ignoring today's statistics, and facts, to bring up off-topic stuff to keep your argument against the left.


The fact is, you can't tie Eugenics with today's progressives, but you can tie it to conservative views, which comes down to racial purity. You had conservatives breeding black slaves in this country's history, and keeping them separate from whites. And Conservatives made sure there was no interracial marriages, and it was through the efforts of the left (or progressives) that eventual made interracial marriages okay. And who could forget the Nazis, and their Eugenics program. And I am sure you will argue that they are part of the left because they are socialist, which is considered to be left, even though they are roundly considered to be on the right with their racial views and actions.


It's like your argument that today's Democrats are the party of slavery. You get hooked up on things in you agenda of hate to tie current things to the past things when they don't share any similarity but a name. That's not objectivity of any kind.


And, I go by statistic, and facts, which is mush more objective than you arguing from some biased position based on thing you don't like to hear about in the news, or see in the media.


I just like apathetic objective realistic people in USA. I dont respect baiters unless if some monopolizes it. I only support just to make both sides shut up and watch CSPAN etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Era#Eugenics


Uh, no, because I am an apathetic objective realistic person in the US. You, you are just some thin skinned egotist who claims to be objective but only sees one side of the coin while exaggerating things on that side.


Not to mention Galton who coined eugenics was said to be a progressive "For some reason wiki removed that" i wonder who could do that :P


Son, both sides come up with crazy ideas. But that doesn't change the fact that today's progressives don't remotely believe in Eugenics, but the opposite, while many on the right still continue to promote some form of it in the way of race separation. So, you can bring this up that Eugenics was a progressive idea, even though it was praticed and promoted by conservatives under different names before that term was coined, and it is still practiced overwhemingly by the right in this country right now.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 16:38:33 (edited 2019-11-07 16:42:53)


At 11/7/19 02:55 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/7/19 02:14 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: eugenics originated from progressives in terms of popularizing it. Thats just a fact
It was just to kind of see if you can criticize their own conception of racism. Esspecially with race as a hobby with sensationalist americans these days who jerks off to racism in this day and age instead of looking at it objectively, like hate groups "including far left and far right news outlets" ergo people who wanna spark hate or reason for looking certain way on TV or everyday life. Its just normal in USA. In order to win you have to be an asshole for some reason.
Son, you are obsessed with hating the left in this country (you even bring up communists), from your high perch in Norway, which is devoid of any form of objectiveness. You focouse mostly on the extremes, and always try to tie it to the left, ignoring context. And all of this besides the point of your original argument over censorship, with is ignoring today's statistics, and facts, to bring up off-topic stuff to keep your argument against the left.

The fact is, you can't tie Eugenics with today's progressives, but you can tie it to conservative views, which comes down to racial purity. You had conservatives breeding black slaves in this country's history, and keeping them separate from whites. And Conservatives made sure there was no interracial marriages, and it was through the efforts of the left (or progressives) that eventual made interracial marriages okay. And who could forget the Nazis, and their Eugenics program. And I am sure you will argue that they are part of the left because they are socialist, which is considered to be left, even though they are roundly considered to be on the right with their racial views and actions.

It's like your argument that today's Democrats are the party of slavery. You get hooked up on things in you agenda of hate to tie current things to the past things when they don't share any similarity but a name. That's not objectivity of any kind.

And, I go by statistic, and facts, which is mush more objective than you arguing from some biased position based on thing you don't like to hear about in the news, or see in the media.

I just like apathetic objective realistic people in USA. I dont respect baiters unless if some monopolizes it. I only support just to make both sides shut up and watch CSPAN etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Era#Eugenics
Uh, no, because I am an apathetic objective realistic person in the US. You, you are just some thin skinned egotist who claims to be objective but only sees one side of the coin while exaggerating things on that side.

Not to mention Galton who coined eugenics was said to be a progressive "For some reason wiki removed that" i wonder who could do that :P
Son, both sides come up with crazy ideas. But that doesn't change the fact that today's progressives don't remotely believe in Eugenics, but the opposite, while many on the right still continue to promote some form of it in the way of race separation. So, you can bring this up that Eugenics was a progressive idea, even though it was praticed and promoted by conservatives under different names before that term was coined, and it is still practiced overwhemingly by the right in this country right now.


The democratic party were liberal though, they still are. They just changed tactics of racism, to go from superior race to race as a hobby to rile people up and not go after actual hate group but profit from it. Which is what americans masturbate too sadly. Instead of fixing poverty issues or whatever. Though most of the issue comes from distrust instead of fixing the environment and areas. Usually people "even rich assholes" either blame so called inbred racists( well thats how they want you to think, if they can profit of blood money journalism then they dont care) or then there is some stupid individual who is an actual racist. The real evil is the one in power


Jim Crow laws and KKK was afterall made by the democratic party. All they did was to confuse voters to shift sides. The party itself is still the same as it was as it is now. A party founded on racism, hatred and blood money.


As a whole. Reform the system may be the best because USA is more a republic than democracy. But i dont live in USA so i have no idea. But this jerk off fest on racist good boy points is so stupid. So glad i dont live in USA to glorify that stuff


Dont get me wrong, the innovators in USA are amazing. But the political stuff is pure chaos.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 20:09:54 (edited 2019-11-07 20:11:34)


At 11/7/19 04:38 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: The democratic party were liberal though, they still are. They just changed tactics of racism, to go from superior race to race as a hobby to rile people up and not go after actual hate group but profit from it. Which is what americans masturbate too sadly. Instead of fixing poverty issues or whatever. Though most of the issue comes from distrust instead of fixing the environment and areas. Usually people "even rich assholes" either blame so called inbred racists( well thats how they want you to think, if they can profit of blood money journalism then they dont care) or then there is some stupid individual who is an actual racist. The real evil is the one in power


Jim Crow laws and KKK was afterall made by the democratic party. All they did was to confuse voters to shift sides. The party itself is still the same as it was as it is now. A party founded on racism, hatred and blood money.


Sure, but the Democrat party was vastly different back then than it is now, and part of the reason is that conservatives (the right) kept abandoning it, making it more liberal. It's why we see a more diverse set of Democrat politicians, from various races, and religions, and gender, that better reflect the demographic makeup of the country, in comparison to the Republican party. When you hear that the Republican party is mostly made up of white, Christens, and older males, that is a statistical fact.


When people say that the parties have switch over the last 100 years that is an accurate statement. You look at voting, for example, and you see Democrats fighting to expand it, while Republicans do the exact opposite by making it harder for people to vote. And the right wing media is always promoting the white culture, while vilifying minorities, and backing policies that go after them - and this has gotten worse under Trump.


You can't argue that the left is responsible for identity politics, and distracting from important issues, while the right is doing it to for precisely that reason, and are getting more and more desperate by ratcheting up their rhetoric which has led to more an more violence in the country towards minorties - with right wing Terrorism growing by leaps and bounds beyond Muslim terrorism in this country. When people say there is a problem with racism, and prejudice, against minorities, they can back it up by statistics, while people like you ignore it to cry about the left is pointing this stuff out. It don't make a whole lot of since.


You can argue how the Democrats were responsible for some things in the past, but that is no reflection on who they are now. They are quite the opposite, while The GOP is the new face of minority intolerance - and Trump has only made that much more apparent, with white nationalists praising him for his rhetoric and policies.


As a whole. Reform the system may be the best because USA is more a republic than democracy. But i dont live in USA so i have no idea. But this jerk off fest on racist good boy points is so stupid. So glad i dont live in USA to glorify that stuff

Dont get me wrong, the innovators in USA are amazing. But the political stuff is pure chaos.


You have it all wrong. You are the one jerking off with your "Communist", "anti-democratic", "racist", topics against the left that you never deviate from around here, while downplaying, or ignoring, stuff from the right that slams you in the face because they are so egregious. You are monumentally in denial about how partisan, and how emotionally, involved you are in American politics. And a fucking hypocrite, since this all you do around here, not talk about other political issues.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-07 20:50:23 (edited 2019-11-07 20:52:47)


it takes 3 wings for an eagle to fly... If we all work together we will all survive. . it's like the wind and a feather they coinside. it's not a matter of weather yet when we arrive do as you will just keep it alive...


In Case of Emergency Before 911 Pray 611 and after word Sing a Revolutionary 9611.

Genesis 9.Revelation 11....+.......

Mathew. 6. Luke 11.......Psalm 96.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 14:28:09 (edited 2019-11-08 14:34:00)


At 11/7/19 04:38 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/7/19 02:55 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/7/19 02:14 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: eugenics originated from progressives in terms of popularizing it. Thats just a fact
It was just to kind of see if you can criticize their own conception of racism. Esspecially with race as a hobby with sensationalist americans these days who jerks off to racism in this day and age instead of looking at it objectively, like hate groups "including far left and far right news outlets" ergo people who wanna spark hate or reason for looking certain way on TV or everyday life. Its just normal in USA. In order to win you have to be an asshole for some reason.
Son, you are obsessed with hating the left in this country (you even bring up communists), from your high perch in Norway, which is devoid of any form of objectiveness. You focouse mostly on the extremes, and always try to tie it to the left, ignoring context. And all of this besides the point of your original argument over censorship, with is ignoring today's statistics, and facts, to bring up off-topic stuff to keep your argument against the left.

The fact is, you can't tie Eugenics with today's progressives, but you can tie it to conservative views, which comes down to racial purity. You had conservatives breeding black slaves in this country's history, and keeping them separate from whites. And Conservatives made sure there was no interracial marriages, and it was through the efforts of the left (or progressives) that eventual made interracial marriages okay. And who could forget the Nazis, and their Eugenics program. And I am sure you will argue that they are part of the left because they are socialist, which is considered to be left, even though they are roundly considered to be on the right with their racial views and actions.


Yeah you lost me. I guess too much SJW TV in USA does that to your brain.

Ben Carson doesnt exist, Kanye West doesnt exist.

Nah its all just about Neo nazis and not actual political views or anything lol.


Actually democrats and republicans have always been the same. But the democrats has always been the asshole both now and back then. They may have tricked people to change tactics in the 60s. But they still fuel up people for no good reason for blood money cash, same with media to some degree of finding non issue and making it into a issue instead of objectivism.


Only criticism i have of republican party is they sweep problems under the rug rather than confront it. But i dont 100% believe in 2 big party system having that much power, i would distribute more parties to stand for something.


In either case. I am gonna imagine the far left mentality in USA works like this


White males are evil "and Christian is worse" so we need to fire those, hire more females and outsiders. (projecting a little) and fire the so called oppressive ones "TOXIC MASCULINITY" Instead of feminine males or females.


Instead of most qualified or people who are good and have like a 50/50 thing or something


Now if i were to reverse it. Gay White females are oppressives. So we need to not hire those, take their jobs away and have MALES in general, and females outside the white ones in work.


So who is racist here? :)

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 15:36:05


At 11/8/19 02:28 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/7/19 04:38 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/7/19 02:55 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/7/19 02:14 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: eugenics originated from progressives in terms of popularizing it. Thats just a fact
It was just to kind of see if you can criticize their own conception of racism. Esspecially with race as a hobby with sensationalist americans these days who jerks off to racism in this day and age instead of looking at it objectively, like hate groups "including far left and far right news outlets" ergo people who wanna spark hate or reason for looking certain way on TV or everyday life. Its just normal in USA. In order to win you have to be an asshole for some reason.
Son, you are obsessed with hating the left in this country (you even bring up communists), from your high perch in Norway, which is devoid of any form of objectiveness. You focouse mostly on the extremes, and always try to tie it to the left, ignoring context. And all of this besides the point of your original argument over censorship, with is ignoring today's statistics, and facts, to bring up off-topic stuff to keep your argument against the left.

The fact is, you can't tie Eugenics with today's progressives, but you can tie it to conservative views, which comes down to racial purity. You had conservatives breeding black slaves in this country's history, and keeping them separate from whites. And Conservatives made sure there was no interracial marriages, and it was through the efforts of the left (or progressives) that eventual made interracial marriages okay. And who could forget the Nazis, and their Eugenics program. And I am sure you will argue that they are part of the left because they are socialist, which is considered to be left, even though they are roundly considered to be on the right with their racial views and actions.
Yeah you lost me. I guess too much SJW TV in USA does that to your brain.
Ben Carson doesnt exist, Kanye West doesnt exist.
Nah its all just about Neo nazis and not actual political views or anything lol.


That's because you are not an American, and you can only think in terms of black or white. The bulk of your topics is attacking the left, and Democrats, and complaining about SJW - which makes you little different from it. Then you go on about how you like objective stuff, and how you wish people would ignore the above shit to focouse on other important issues (but you do the opposite and focosue on anything but those other issues).


I always get a good laugh at your outright hypocrisy this shit. Your ego, and denial, is a mile high, and your arguments are emotional, and nonsensical, at best.


Actually democrats and republicans have always been the same. But the democrats has always been the asshole both now and back then. They may have tricked people to change tactics in the 60s. But they still fuel up people for no good reason for blood money cash, same with media to some degree of finding non issue and making it into a issue instead of objectivism.


And what reality is this based on, my Norwegian friend, who is emotionally lacking in objectiveness? This is like brain dead propaganda that you got from some partisan hack on the right. It's just basically ignoring the statistics and facts that point to a much different picture to create some false reality of good vs evil.


Only criticism i have of republican party is they sweep problems under the rug rather than confront it. But i dont 100% believe in 2 big party system having that much power, i would distribute more parties to stand for something.


No, they mostly use identity politics, and failed economic idea, to lure the gullible into thinking they have their best interest at heart, when it's mostly about benefiting the rich and giving them, and corporations, more power and freedoms.


In either case. I am gonna imagine the far left mentality in USA works like this

White males are evil "and Christian is worse" so we need to fire those, hire more females and outsiders. (projecting a little) and fire the so called oppressive ones "TOXIC MASCULINITY" Instead of feminine males or females.


Nope. That's just your emotionally active imagination at work, where any criticism, or pointing out facts or statistics, are viewed as an attack on whites. By doing that, you just make the whole thing worse, because statistics show that minorities are affected by racism and prejudice more than whites in this country, and that far right extremism and violence is on the rise.


By trying to pretend this doesn't exist, you become a part of the problem and give validation to the actions of the growing violence and racism against other groups, while you try to pretend that you, and other whites, are the actual victims, when you have nothing to really show for it but your overly active imagination that you are on thes side of good and other side is evil. I have read these type of argument, usually promoted by far right groups, and actual racist, to lure you into their cause to attack minorities and the left who protects them. All this really does is give more ammo to the left against the right.


Instead of most qualified or people who are good and have like a 50/50 thing or something

Now if i were to reverse it. Gay White females are oppressives. So we need to not hire those, take their jobs away and have MALES in general, and females outside the white ones in work.

So who is racist here? :)


No matter how you try to reverse it with hypothetical situations, it doesn't change the current reality that gay white females are still more oppressed than white straight males. You are trying to justify your a far right talking point of victim-hood based on "what if", so you don't have to deal with current realities. That's not objectiveness, that's just plain irrationality and fears, with nothing to show for it.


This is the type of shit that prevented women and non-white from voting, or obtaining other freedoms, that most white straight males enjoyed for centuries in this country. This is what oppression is, holding down certain groups in fear that they may take away your power. It's ironic that you would even create a topic about China and democracy without realizing this basic truth about what oppression is. Do you even know what democracy is to?

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 15:47:06 (edited 2019-11-08 15:50:23)


"By doing that, you just make the whole thing worse, because statistics show that minorities are affected by racism and prejudice more than whites in this country, and that far right extremism and violence is on the rise.


By trying to pretend this doesn't exist, you become a part of the problem and give validation to the actions of the growing violence and racism against other groups"


Wasnt there a literal thing by Black Lives Matter groups who said Whites is a disease or something. (though i got that source from a comment.. it didnt say how i described it. I only know "fry them like bacon" is a thing)


I dont know about you.. but i get history flashback of KKK from this.


And then there is Black Israelites. Just saying "Btw Caucasians are light orange so jokes on them" but yeah.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 16:28:54


At 11/8/19 03:47 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: "By doing that, you just make the whole thing worse, because statistics show that minorities are affected by racism and prejudice more than whites in this country, and that far right extremism and violence is on the rise.

By trying to pretend this doesn't exist, you become a part of the problem and give validation to the actions of the growing violence and racism against other groups"

Wasnt there a literal thing by Black Lives Matter groups who said Whites is a disease or something. (though i got that source from a comment.. it didnt say how i described it. I only know "fry them like bacon" is a thing)

I dont know about you.. but i get history flashback of KKK from this.

And then there is Black Israelites. Just saying "Btw Caucasians are light orange so jokes on them" but yeah.


*sigh


Can you not over exaggerate so much? I know it might be hard with your weak arguments, but all that does is make you no better than what you are arguing against. I never accused all white of being racist, few are, but you are making an argument that all minorities are racist against whites, when there are few of them. All this doesn't change the fact that minorities are more affected by racism in the dominate culture. You can either accept that or you can't, but don't make stupid excuses and exaggerations to get out of an uncomfortable situation because you are concerned about the image of things more than bad behavior that overwhelmingly afect certain groups over another.


And the last I looked, the KKK oppressed blacks, and other minorities, and committed other atrocities against them. I don't seem to recall BLM doing anything that even came remotely close to being like them. But, I'm not surprised you would try to make a comparison, because you seem more concerned with a superficial image of things (your feelings on whites), rather than realities. I am beginning to suspect that you have a very confused idea of what oppression and democracy is, and often confuse one for the other.


As for Black Hebrew Israelites, I believe that the far the right, and far right, Israel government doesn't recognize them as actual Jews.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 16:32:28


At 11/8/19 04:28 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 03:47 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: "By doing that, you just make the whole thing worse, because statistics show that minorities are affected by racism and prejudice more than whites in this country, and that far right extremism and violence is on the rise.

By trying to pretend this doesn't exist, you become a part of the problem and give validation to the actions of the growing violence and racism against other groups"

Wasnt there a literal thing by Black Lives Matter groups who said Whites is a disease or something. (though i got that source from a comment.. it didnt say how i described it. I only know "fry them like bacon" is a thing)

I dont know about you.. but i get history flashback of KKK from this.

And then there is Black Israelites. Just saying "Btw Caucasians are light orange so jokes on them" but yeah.
*sigh

Can you not over exaggerate so much? I know it might be hard with your weak arguments, but all that does is make you no better than what you are arguing against. I never accused all white of being racist, few are, but you are making an argument that all minorities are racist against whites, when there are few of them. All this doesn't change the fact that minorities are more affected by racism in the dominate culture. You can either accept that or you can't, but don't make stupid excuses and exaggerations to get out of an uncomfortable situation because you are concerned about the image of things more than bad behavior that overwhelmingly afect certain groups over another.

And the last I looked, the KKK oppressed blacks, and other minorities, and committed other atrocities against them. I don't seem to recall BLM doing anything that even came remotely close to being like them. But, I'm not surprised you would try to make a comparison, because you seem more concerned with a superficial image of things (your feelings on whites), rather than realities. I am beginning to suspect that you have a very confused idea of what oppression and democracy is, and often confuse one for the other.

As for Black Hebrew Israelites, I believe that the far the right, and far right, Israel government doesn't recognize them as actual Jews.


The problem is they act like just because you are a majority that makes racism by minorities ok. It should be simple. Racism is never ok, majority or minority. Speaking out against hate groups who actually do these is fine. But there is another thing to actively use supremacy mentality as an excuse of "well we are small demographic so its fine" it isnt. Hate isnt fine no matter who does it should be the answer.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 16:44:43


At 11/8/19 04:32 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:28 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 03:47 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: "By doing that, you just make the whole thing worse, because statistics show that minorities are affected by racism and prejudice more than whites in this country, and that far right extremism and violence is on the rise.

By trying to pretend this doesn't exist, you become a part of the problem and give validation to the actions of the growing violence and racism against other groups"

Wasnt there a literal thing by Black Lives Matter groups who said Whites is a disease or something. (though i got that source from a comment.. it didnt say how i described it. I only know "fry them like bacon" is a thing)

I dont know about you.. but i get history flashback of KKK from this.

And then there is Black Israelites. Just saying "Btw Caucasians are light orange so jokes on them" but yeah.
*sigh

Can you not over exaggerate so much? I know it might be hard with your weak arguments, but all that does is make you no better than what you are arguing against. I never accused all white of being racist, few are, but you are making an argument that all minorities are racist against whites, when there are few of them. All this doesn't change the fact that minorities are more affected by racism in the dominate culture. You can either accept that or you can't, but don't make stupid excuses and exaggerations to get out of an uncomfortable situation because you are concerned about the image of things more than bad behavior that overwhelmingly afect certain groups over another.

And the last I looked, the KKK oppressed blacks, and other minorities, and committed other atrocities against them. I don't seem to recall BLM doing anything that even came remotely close to being like them. But, I'm not surprised you would try to make a comparison, because you seem more concerned with a superficial image of things (your feelings on whites), rather than realities. I am beginning to suspect that you have a very confused idea of what oppression and democracy is, and often confuse one for the other.

As for Black Hebrew Israelites, I believe that the far the right, and far right, Israel government doesn't recognize them as actual Jews.
The problem is they act like just because you are a majority that makes racism by minorities ok. It should be simple. Racism is never ok, majority or minority. Speaking out against hate groups who actually do these is fine. But there is another thing to actively use supremacy mentality as an excuse of "well we are small demographic so its fine" it isnt. Hate isnt fine no matter who does it should be the answer.


The problem is that people like you exaggerate to create a false equivalency, and victim hood, when you have nothing to show for it, other than some minority, or some person on the left, calling you something - or you think they might have implied something about you through race when they bring up statistics and facts. You are more concerned with an Image of race rather than the unequal treatment among races. That makes your argument superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 16:50:56


At 11/8/19 04:44 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:32 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:28 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 03:47 PM, Sasukexbox wrote: "By doing that, you just make the whole thing worse, because statistics show that minorities are affected by racism and prejudice more than whites in this country, and that far right extremism and violence is on the rise.

By trying to pretend this doesn't exist, you become a part of the problem and give validation to the actions of the growing violence and racism against other groups"

Wasnt there a literal thing by Black Lives Matter groups who said Whites is a disease or something. (though i got that source from a comment.. it didnt say how i described it. I only know "fry them like bacon" is a thing)

I dont know about you.. but i get history flashback of KKK from this.

And then there is Black Israelites. Just saying "Btw Caucasians are light orange so jokes on them" but yeah.
*sigh

Can you not over exaggerate so much? I know it might be hard with your weak arguments, but all that does is make you no better than what you are arguing against. I never accused all white of being racist, few are, but you are making an argument that all minorities are racist against whites, when there are few of them. All this doesn't change the fact that minorities are more affected by racism in the dominate culture. You can either accept that or you can't, but don't make stupid excuses and exaggerations to get out of an uncomfortable situation because you are concerned about the image of things more than bad behavior that overwhelmingly afect certain groups over another.

And the last I looked, the KKK oppressed blacks, and other minorities, and committed other atrocities against them. I don't seem to recall BLM doing anything that even came remotely close to being like them. But, I'm not surprised you would try to make a comparison, because you seem more concerned with a superficial image of things (your feelings on whites), rather than realities. I am beginning to suspect that you have a very confused idea of what oppression and democracy is, and often confuse one for the other.

As for Black Hebrew Israelites, I believe that the far the right, and far right, Israel government doesn't recognize them as actual Jews.
The problem is they act like just because you are a majority that makes racism by minorities ok. It should be simple. Racism is never ok, majority or minority. Speaking out against hate groups who actually do these is fine. But there is another thing to actively use supremacy mentality as an excuse of "well we are small demographic so its fine" it isnt. Hate isnt fine no matter who does it should be the answer.
The problem is that people like you exaggerate to create a false equivalency, and victim hood, when you have nothing to show for it, other than some minority, or some person on the left, calling you something - or you think they might have implied something about you through race when they bring up statistics and facts. You are more concerned with an Image of race rather than the unequal treatment among races. That makes your argument superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective.


Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 20:00:53


At 11/8/19 04:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:


Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.


Fair? That's the last thing people like you want. All you have done is argued the exact opposite. You don't want competition or cultural change. It's why you accept, or ignore, the uneven racism, and violence, that overwhelmingly affects minorities, that keeps them down.


Then you use these goddam white nationalist talking points, arguing that if whites don't do it minorities will do it to them. Or minorities are criminals, being rewarded, when statistics show they are twice as likely to be racially profiled by police, and sentenced to jail - which fucks up their life even further? This isn't a level playing field in fairness, it's an uneven one, which you complain is fair, but unfair when they point this shit out to you.


As I have said, your argument is superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective. You are like someone who whines a lot about what they think is fair and unfair in life, while having less to show for how unfair than most.


Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 20:34:25 (edited 2019-11-08 20:35:20)


At 11/8/19 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.
Fair? That's the last thing people like you want. All you have done is argued the exact opposite. You don't want competition or cultural change. It's why you accept, or ignore, the uneven racism, and violence, that overwhelmingly affects minorities, that keeps them down.

Then you use these goddam white nationalist talking points, arguing that if whites don't do it minorities will do it to them. Or minorities are criminals, being rewarded, when statistics show they are twice as likely to be racially profiled by police, and sentenced to jail - which fucks up their life even further? This isn't a level playing field in fairness, it's an uneven one, which you complain is fair, but unfair when they point this shit out to you.

As I have said, your argument is superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective. You are like someone who whines a lot about what they think is fair and unfair in life, while having less to show for how unfair than most.

So i guess if you live in Africa its racism because you are not a majority or something.


Yeah i am against hate groups. I dont make racism a hobby though. Thats why anti discrimination laws in work place exists. blood money for racism is something USA is into for some reason though. Not a culture i get off on.


Either case i dont care about race, if one is cool then i couldnt care less. Equal rights, equal opportunity and not being mean to one another is all i am pro for

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-08 21:17:59


At 11/8/19 08:34 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.
Fair? That's the last thing people like you want. All you have done is argued the exact opposite. You don't want competition or cultural change. It's why you accept, or ignore, the uneven racism, and violence, that overwhelmingly affects minorities, that keeps them down.

Then you use these goddam white nationalist talking points, arguing that if whites don't do it minorities will do it to them. Or minorities are criminals, being rewarded, when statistics show they are twice as likely to be racially profiled by police, and sentenced to jail - which fucks up their life even further? This isn't a level playing field in fairness, it's an uneven one, which you complain is fair, but unfair when they point this shit out to you.

As I have said, your argument is superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective. You are like someone who whines a lot about what they think is fair and unfair in life, while having less to show for how unfair than most.
So i guess if you live in Africa its racism because you are not a majority or something.


Yawn. Son, I know you are just trying to salvage your views at this point, since all your arguments for them keep getting shot down, but bringing up irrelevant nonsense doesn't help you any. We are not talking about Africa, we are talking about racism in the US, right now - which is part your overall gripe about censorship, and your sympathy for the far right and their cultural protectionist ideas that promote vilification and hatred of minorities.


And I think we already talked about racism in Africa in your other topic, and you pretty much ran away from my counter response to yours.


Yeah i am against hate groups. I dont make racism a hobby though. Thats why anti discrimination laws in work place exists. blood money for racism is something USA is into for some reason though. Not a culture i get off on.


The only racism you keep bringing up is supposedly from the left and minorities, while you ignore the overwhelming quantity and egregious acts of it coming from whites in this country. So, don't try to act as if you hate all racism equally, when you constantly attack the pebble over theboulder, accusing it of being just as big or bigger - because you don't like how it may effect the image you have over race.


Either case i dont care about race, if one is cool then i couldnt care less. Equal rights, equal opportunity and not being mean to one another is all i am pro for


Yet, you keep coming back regurgitating white nationalist talking points, and propaganda, while sniveling and whining about how unfair, and evil, you think the left, and minorities, are, towards straight white males. You keep making topic over topics about it. You are so into race that just saying you don't care about it makes you a bald face liar at this point.


Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 04:52:26 (edited 2019-11-09 04:52:38)


At 11/8/19 09:17 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:34 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.
Fair? That's the last thing people like you want. All you have done is argued the exact opposite. You don't want competition or cultural change. It's why you accept, or ignore, the uneven racism, and violence, that overwhelmingly affects minorities, that keeps them down.

Then you use these goddam white nationalist talking points, arguing that if whites don't do it minorities will do it to them. Or minorities are criminals, being rewarded, when statistics show they are twice as likely to be racially profiled by police, and sentenced to jail - which fucks up their life even further? This isn't a level playing field in fairness, it's an uneven one, which you complain is fair, but unfair when they point this shit out to you.

As I have said, your argument is superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective. You are like someone who whines a lot about what they think is fair and unfair in life, while having less to show for how unfair than most.
So i guess if you live in Africa its racism because you are not a majority or something.
Yawn. Son, I know you are just trying to salvage your views at this point, since all your arguments for them keep getting shot down, but bringing up irrelevant nonsense doesn't help you any. We are not talking about Africa, we are talking about racism in the US, right now - which is part your overall gripe about censorship, and your sympathy for the far right and their cultural protectionist ideas that promote vilification and hatred of minorities.

And I think we already talked about racism in Africa in your other topic, and you pretty much ran away from my counter response to yours.

Yeah i am against hate groups. I dont make racism a hobby though. Thats why anti discrimination laws in work place exists. blood money for racism is something USA is into for some reason though. Not a culture i get off on.
The only racism you keep bringing up is supposedly from the left and minorities, while you ignore the overwhelming quantity and egregious acts of it coming from whites in this country. So, don't try to act as if you hate all racism equally, when you constantly attack the pebble over theboulder, accusing it of being just as big or bigger - because you don't like how it may effect the image you have over race.

Either case i dont care about race, if one is cool then i couldnt care less. Equal rights, equal opportunity and not being mean to one another is all i am pro for
Yet, you keep coming back regurgitating white nationalist talking points, and propaganda, while sniveling and whining about how unfair, and evil, you think the left, and minorities, are, towards straight white males. You keep making topic over topics about it. You are so into race that just saying you don't care about it makes you a bald face liar at this point.


So putting people in a box for their political views. Thats not racism by left wingers in USA. Hey how about you treat humans as humans and not as vote objects. Poverty issues and stuff instead of blood money dumbass stuff, actually LISTEN to people.


Or whatever, you probably think PS2 is racist or something instead of actually seeing if the household works. Thats your type of argument for everything its so dumb.


Either case, here. ENJOY!


Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 05:32:09


At 11/9/19 04:52 AM, Sasukexbox wrote: Either case, here. ENJOY!

What’s the point of these videos in this topic about free speech and the left?

[reads through walls of text]

Ben Carson doesnt exist, Kanye West doesnt exist.
Nah its all just about Neo nazis and not actual political views or anything lol.

Oh right, these republicans are token blacks for the sake of this argument.

Doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats, though.


BBS Signature

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 09:11:45 (edited 2019-11-09 09:12:02)


Oh right, these republicans are token blacks for the sake of this argument.
Doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats, though.


HAHAHAHA


Token blacks, yeah you know the way democrats treat their voters. If not you are uncle tom or whatever.

See this is why democrats are racists. They dont actually respect that one may disagree with them on policies and treat them like vote tickets. Hate that party so much :P

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 10:41:50 (edited 2019-11-09 10:45:49)


At 11/9/19 09:11 AM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Oh right, these republicans are token blacks for the sake of this argument.
Doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats, though.
HAHAHAHA

Token blacks, yeah you know the way democrats treat their voters. If not you are uncle tom or whatever.
See this is why democrats are racists. They dont actually respect that one may disagree with them on policies and treat them like vote tickets. Hate that party so much :P

I’m British.


You can fob me off as a racist in your vague, meandering argument, but I’m not a Democrat.


BBS Signature

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 11:49:53


At 11/9/19 10:41 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/9/19 09:11 AM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Oh right, these republicans are token blacks for the sake of this argument.
Doesn’t have anything to do with the Democrats, though.
HAHAHAHA

Token blacks, yeah you know the way democrats treat their voters. If not you are uncle tom or whatever.
See this is why democrats are racists. They dont actually respect that one may disagree with them on policies and treat them like vote tickets. Hate that party so much :P
I’m British.

You can fob me off as a racist in your vague, meandering argument, but I’m not a Democrat.


Problem with britain is they have lot of those crazy far left socialists as USA has. Britain is just better in infrastructure as government and tend to NOT have those far left lunatics in government "though sadly part of the media in britain do breed them"


Point is, you should respect that not everyone wants to be a liberal and to demean people that WELL we are spokesperson for a group of race is insanely racist. Like let the policies speak for itself. Why are you for something? will it help people in certain areas? How is it gonna affect you? Just be honest about it.


Also i am from Norway

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 12:04:47 (edited 2019-11-09 12:05:28)


fyi i am pro liberal in terms of stuff that makes sense, human rights, equal opportunities and equal rights, no racism.


But its when the far left wingers fool around, that is when i go on apathy mode. I do realise far right wingers probably do play into this identity politics.. "though my suspicion is far left did start it first in 2015 and this is kind of revenge for that really"


Either case if they believe in actual objectivism... thats when i will be like. Oh ok i agree with it. Bill Maher i think is the only sane liberal in USA. Though i dont go all along on his stuff, he atleast does something, he explains why he is for something, gives facts for it, and explains what the policies is about. Basically thats what any sane person should do.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 12:24:23


I do kind of hope Cory Booker becomes Trumps challenge. I kind of like Booker on some issues

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 12:41:43 (edited 2019-11-09 12:42:02)


At 11/9/19 04:52 AM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 09:17 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:34 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.
Fair? That's the last thing people like you want. All you have done is argued the exact opposite. You don't want competition or cultural change. It's why you accept, or ignore, the uneven racism, and violence, that overwhelmingly affects minorities, that keeps them down.

Then you use these goddam white nationalist talking points, arguing that if whites don't do it minorities will do it to them. Or minorities are criminals, being rewarded, when statistics show they are twice as likely to be racially profiled by police, and sentenced to jail - which fucks up their life even further? This isn't a level playing field in fairness, it's an uneven one, which you complain is fair, but unfair when they point this shit out to you.

As I have said, your argument is superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective. You are like someone who whines a lot about what they think is fair and unfair in life, while having less to show for how unfair than most.
So i guess if you live in Africa its racism because you are not a majority or something.
Yawn. Son, I know you are just trying to salvage your views at this point, since all your arguments for them keep getting shot down, but bringing up irrelevant nonsense doesn't help you any. We are not talking about Africa, we are talking about racism in the US, right now - which is part your overall gripe about censorship, and your sympathy for the far right and their cultural protectionist ideas that promote vilification and hatred of minorities.

And I think we already talked about racism in Africa in your other topic, and you pretty much ran away from my counter response to yours.

Yeah i am against hate groups. I dont make racism a hobby though. Thats why anti discrimination laws in work place exists. blood money for racism is something USA is into for some reason though. Not a culture i get off on.
The only racism you keep bringing up is supposedly from the left and minorities, while you ignore the overwhelming quantity and egregious acts of it coming from whites in this country. So, don't try to act as if you hate all racism equally, when you constantly attack the pebble over theboulder, accusing it of being just as big or bigger - because you don't like how it may effect the image you have over race.

Either case i dont care about race, if one is cool then i couldnt care less. Equal rights, equal opportunity and not being mean to one another is all i am pro for
Yet, you keep coming back regurgitating white nationalist talking points, and propaganda, while sniveling and whining about how unfair, and evil, you think the left, and minorities, are, towards straight white males. You keep making topic over topics about it. You are so into race that just saying you don't care about it makes you a bald face liar at this point.
So putting people in a box for their political views. Thats not racism by left wingers in USA. Hey how about you treat humans as humans and not as vote objects. Poverty issues and stuff instead of blood money dumbass stuff, actually LISTEN to people.


Or whatever, you probably think PS2 is racist or something instead of actually seeing if the household works. Thats your type of argument for everything its so dumb.

Either case, here. ENJOY!


Son, reading your comments is like watching you run into a wall like some retard, scream at for being in the way and making you look bad, and then repeat. Practically everything you say is nonsensical or naive. You view things in black or white fallacies, never in between. And most of the stuff you say is hypocritical, easily describing your own positions and views, which you then project onto others. There is something not right with your head.


And those videos are what I'm talking about when I talk about your black and white fallacies. Your are trying to make this argument that minorities of minorities in the the right, or GOP, somehow absolves that side of discrimination, and proves the left are racist, and racist against whites, when statistics and facts show otherwise. You argument is akin to those who might argue that slaves who supported the South during the Civil war shows that slavery wasn't that bad, with the North being the real bad guy in it. Or those who might argue that because there were Jews who supported Nazi party in the 3rd Reich in Germany, shows that Nazis weren't so bad, and that the Holocaust was a lie by the Jews. This is literally how you think. Seek help.

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 12:48:49


I like America despite its' warts! And yeah, free speech is great! (Hears hatehs moving in on my location whilst they kick down doors) "Something something power and privilege,something something incel alt righter,reeeee!"


Thought I'd just beat certain posters to the punch. Oh,and I ain't no one's "son" except my daddy and he's dead!


That stated....

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 12:57:01


At 11/9/19 12:41 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/9/19 04:52 AM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 09:17 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:34 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/8/19 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
Well no its called fairness. I aint saying its a hysteria. But laws exists for reasons. You shouldnt be rewarded for criminal behavior just because one is a minority. Thats not fair, same with the majority. I get poverty issues needs to fixed and infrastructure. But rules are rules should be the case.
Fair? That's the last thing people like you want. All you have done is argued the exact opposite. You don't want competition or cultural change. It's why you accept, or ignore, the uneven racism, and violence, that overwhelmingly affects minorities, that keeps them down.

Then you use these goddam white nationalist talking points, arguing that if whites don't do it minorities will do it to them. Or minorities are criminals, being rewarded, when statistics show they are twice as likely to be racially profiled by police, and sentenced to jail - which fucks up their life even further? This isn't a level playing field in fairness, it's an uneven one, which you complain is fair, but unfair when they point this shit out to you.

As I have said, your argument is superficial, and nonsensical, and anything but objective. You are like someone who whines a lot about what they think is fair and unfair in life, while having less to show for how unfair than most.
So i guess if you live in Africa its racism because you are not a majority or something.
Yawn. Son, I know you are just trying to salvage your views at this point, since all your arguments for them keep getting shot down, but bringing up irrelevant nonsense doesn't help you any. We are not talking about Africa, we are talking about racism in the US, right now - which is part your overall gripe about censorship, and your sympathy for the far right and their cultural protectionist ideas that promote vilification and hatred of minorities.

And I think we already talked about racism in Africa in your other topic, and you pretty much ran away from my counter response to yours.

Yeah i am against hate groups. I dont make racism a hobby though. Thats why anti discrimination laws in work place exists. blood money for racism is something USA is into for some reason though. Not a culture i get off on.
The only racism you keep bringing up is supposedly from the left and minorities, while you ignore the overwhelming quantity and egregious acts of it coming from whites in this country. So, don't try to act as if you hate all racism equally, when you constantly attack the pebble over theboulder, accusing it of being just as big or bigger - because you don't like how it may effect the image you have over race.

Either case i dont care about race, if one is cool then i couldnt care less. Equal rights, equal opportunity and not being mean to one another is all i am pro for
Yet, you keep coming back regurgitating white nationalist talking points, and propaganda, while sniveling and whining about how unfair, and evil, you think the left, and minorities, are, towards straight white males. You keep making topic over topics about it. You are so into race that just saying you don't care about it makes you a bald face liar at this point.
So putting people in a box for their political views. Thats not racism by left wingers in USA. Hey how about you treat humans as humans and not as vote objects. Poverty issues and stuff instead of blood money dumbass stuff, actually LISTEN to people.
Or whatever, you probably think PS2 is racist or something instead of actually seeing if the household works. Thats your type of argument for everything its so dumb.

Either case, here. ENJOY!
Son, reading your comments is like watching you run into a wall like some retard, scream at for being in the way and making you look bad, and then repeat. Practically everything you say is nonsensical or naive. You view things in black or white fallacies, never in between. And most of the stuff you say is hypocritical, easily describing your own positions and views, which you then project onto others. There is something not right with your head.

And those videos are what I'm talking about when I talk about your black and white fallacies. Your are trying to make this argument that minorities of minorities in the the right, or GOP, somehow absolves that side of discrimination, and proves the left are racist, and racist against whites, when statistics and facts show otherwise. You argument is akin to those who might argue that slaves who supported the South during the Civil war shows that slavery wasn't that bad, with the North being the real bad guy in it. Or those who might argue that because there were Jews who supported Nazi party in the 3rd Reich in Germany, shows that Nazis weren't so bad, and that the Holocaust was a lie by the Jews. This is literally how you think. Seek help.


Being a republican doesnt mean any of that. It was the progressives who promoted eugenics that the nazis liked and made a crazy right wing version of that.


Either case i dont even subscribe to republican mentality. I just dont like crazy far left wingers who never see stuff on objective level and just sperm lots of stuff just for good boy points

Response to Freespeech in USA 2019-11-09 13:05:49


At 11/7/19 01:50 PM, Sasukexbox wrote:
At 11/7/19 01:44 PM, EdyKel wrote: Most of this shit is just one huge flame war, where you have easily offended people on both sides using the other to claim some sort of persecution and hate against them. But statistics continue to show that much of the violence, prejudice and racism, come from the right to overwhelmingly affect minority groups, with those on the right trying to dispute reality, and create false equivalencies, to claim that they are equally a victim when they think the other side is calling them a horrible names, or implying something negative about them when certain facts are brought up that counter their argument.

Basically, the right has become just as super sensitive as those on the left when they think the very demeaning shit that they accept as normal about the left, and minority group, is directed at them, and try to cry about some reverse racism, even when basic facts are pointed out to them to show they have even less to complain about. If you bring up Hitler, or slavery, people on the right will either try to downplay their significance, or accuse you of implying that you are grouping them with those things because they share certain characteristic with them - mostly race.

So, you have statistic that show certain groups affected by the views of one side more than the other, and you have oversensitive people on both sides, and both are complaining about social media sites not doing enough about the other. The whole thing is a mess, because everyone wants you to be politically correct to them, while making exceptions over things and groups they don't like. People need to grow some thicker fucking skin, and the right needs to recognize their hypocrisy that their shit overwhelmingly affects minority groups with violence and persecution that actually hurt lives.
I mean progressives supported Eugenics back then. So sounds more like commie propaganda of typically saying its the right who are evil. Easy when one is anti democratic


pfffft, back then? Who's in charge of the projects and the ghettos today? Haven't changed a thing!

And, well, their continued unending 'war against race'

it's just they change to more acceptable 'targets' when things get too rough.

First blacks, then the disabled, then jews, now whites. It's just a silly ass death cult no matter the fancy moniker.