00:00
00:00

It's not scary if ghosts exist

341 Views | 41 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've explained this twice already:

Ghosts are susceptible to the RKO technique.

iu_67554_4272520.gif

Just call Randy Orton.

You need a professional.

Disclaimer - This post is not sponsored or endorsed by Randy Orton, or any of his ghost management companies.

Sleep so many dream, sugar prince.

لن أريكم مكان صنع عصير الليمون. నిమ్మకాయ లేదు.

BBS Signature

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 00:03:16

At 11/7/19 12:12 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: *shoves cigarette up Leidolfr's bum and proceeds to light it*

You gotta buy me a drink first for that...

BBS Signature

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 00:41:21

At 11/5/19 06:07 PM, Joltopus wrote: Just for the sake of it, let's say ghosts are real. That would make ghosts familiar. Something we can project ourselves on. But what if people don't become ghosts. We may assume we do, but what if what we call ghosts are something unfamiliar? What if they're something else? What are they?

If we're ghosts then I guess ghosts have the same morals of people, I mean most people are at least decent to strangers. I'd assume they also get creeped out too. And besides what could they even do, has a ghost ever even killed anyone. Has there ever been a murder case ended with "Death by ghost"?????

cap badbi!!*

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 04:08:44

At 11/8/19 12:41 AM, WholelottaK wrote:
At 11/5/19 06:07 PM, Joltopus wrote: Just for the sake of it, let's say ghosts are real. That would make ghosts familiar. Something we can project ourselves on. But what if people don't become ghosts. We may assume we do, but what if what we call ghosts are something unfamiliar? What if they're something else? What are they?
If we're ghosts then I guess ghosts have the same morals of people, I mean most people are at least decent to strangers. I'd assume they also get creeped out too. And besides what could they even do, has a ghost ever even killed anyone. Has there ever been a murder case ended with "Death by ghost"?????

Not if we're ghosts, its if ghosts are real but ghosts arent people, then what are they?

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 10:05:40

At 11/7/19 11:51 PM, Joltopus wrote: If you could phase through a person, is that ghost sex?

Only if my cock is hard during it.

At 11/8/19 12:03 AM, Leidolfr wrote: You gotta buy me a drink first for that...

You insisted on bumming a fag.

An expression that only makes sense if "bum" and "fag" come from different sides of the Atlantic.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 10:40:51

If anything abnormal exists, I just think it's really cool.

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 21:50:02

At 11/8/19 04:08 AM, Joltopus wrote:
Not if we're ghosts, its if ghosts are real but ghosts arent people, then what are they?

Well that would be difficult to answer. Thermodynamics already proves that if they're some energy thing that couldn't be possible. They would have to be some undefined/undiscovered thing or a being from another "plane"??? If they were some sort of animal well evolution is linear, and assuming that they are about as intelligent as a person, they would be very very similar to us.

cap badbi!!*

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-08 22:17:36

At 11/8/19 09:50 PM, WholelottaK wrote:
At 11/8/19 04:08 AM, Joltopus wrote:
Well that would be difficult to answer. Thermodynamics already proves that if they're some energy thing that couldn't be possible.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed

They would have to be some undefined/undiscovered thing or a being from another "plane"???

Maybe? Doesn't have to do with energy though

If they were some sort of animal well evolution is linear, and assuming that they are about as intelligent as a person, they would be very very similar to us.

Yo that'd be crazy as shit. If they were some sort of gassy plankton colony that survives by mimicking the movements of whatever organism they happened to settle on.

Why would they need to mimic the movements of an organism? To create kinetic energy to both sustain themself and energize themself.

Maybe.

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-09 03:50:19

At 11/8/19 10:05 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 11/7/19 11:51 PM, Joltopus wrote: If you could phase through a person, is that ghost sex?
Only if my cock is hard during it.

At 11/8/19 12:03 AM, Leidolfr wrote: You gotta buy me a drink first for that...
You insisted on bumming a fag.

An expression that only makes sense if "bum" and "fag" come from different sides of the Atlantic.

I'm from NEW ENGLAND, I know all their little fucked up sayings

somehow sausage becomes banger...

BBS Signature

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-09 09:07:29

Ghosts are definitely creepy, if not actually scary.

They only go up to scary if they're a poltergeist or can possess you, otherwise they're just the same as the guy watching you through your webcam.

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-09 14:30:58

At 11/9/19 09:07 AM, Kaipan wrote:

:otherwise they're just the same as the guy watching you through your webcam

Which is exactly why I have my webcam directed at my taint. If you're going to watch without my knowledge, you're going to get the show only a paranoid cynic would put on.

Response to It's not scary if ghosts exist 2019-11-10 10:33:00

I think everyone would just get used to having them around like it ain't anything new...

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP