00:00
00:00

What does nofapnovember accomplish?

423 Views | 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Seems like a pissing contest to me


Ahahahahahah

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 01:53:45


On the contrary, it's more akin to a contest of who can go the longest without pissing.


This poast is brought to you by the writer of a fanfiction that critics called "Really out of character" and "Gae"!

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 01:59:06


No nut november means abortion rates will be down for at least a month or so

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 02:03:44


At 11/5/19 01:59 AM, FoAngel wrote: No nut november means abortion rates will be down for at least a month or so


no no apparently you can fuck all you want ( like anyone on newgrounds does ) you just cant spank it into a tissue while gently crying.


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 02:06:04


Nonstop Nut November is much better.


BBS Signature

If people need to be told to do or not do something by being told its a special day or month for it, it kind of defeats the point of doing or not doing it. It's like Valentines Day, every day should be a day to show your love to your partner.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 02:42:58


At 11/5/19 02:39 AM, Kiwi wrote: it's a meme that accomplishes zero

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/no-nut-november?full=1


its a good followup to cocktober, where you just shove your dick into everyone you can find for the month of october.


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 03:50:10


I find it funny that it overshadows Movember.


Pick one:

Grow a moustache that raises awareness of testicle cancer 🤷‍♂️

or

Don’t masturbate and stop wiping up jizz for a month.


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 03:57:32


It's all about people being too snobbish to shake hands with the unemployed.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 04:05:22


At 11/5/19 03:57 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: It's all about people being too snobbish to shake hands with the unemployed.

The strongest bonds in inner-city gangs is by jizzing in each other’s palms and firmly clasping your spunk-brother’s hand.



BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 11:07:50


ITS NO NUT NOVEMBER

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 11:11:51


rates of sexual assault increase by 3.5% oh the joys of conserving all that power.


81216 3576 9572 83752 9836

RATS AND WORMS WINS AGAIN

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 11:17:55


by participating, you're voluntarily labeling yourself as involuntarily celibate


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 11:33:15


At 11/5/19 04:05 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/5/19 03:57 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: It's all about people being too snobbish to shake hands with the unemployed.
The strongest bonds in inner-city gangs is by jizzing in each other’s palms and firmly clasping your spunk-brother’s hand.


England is a weird little land.


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 13:06:12


sense of community and feeling the horny pangs with your homies

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 13:14:11


Dees

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 13:30:16


At 11/5/19 01:59 AM, FoAngel wrote: No nut november means abortion rates will be down for at least a month or so


Speaking of no nut, when's the next time me and you gonna hook up?


Me needs me moAngel


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 13:34:25


At 11/5/19 11:33 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 11/5/19 04:05 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/5/19 03:57 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: It's all about people being too snobbish to shake hands with the unemployed.
The strongest bonds in inner-city gangs is by jizzing in each other’s palms and firmly clasping your spunk-brother’s hand.
England is a weird little land.


Probably more of a west-Indian thing tbh


"Git"

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 14:17:24


Pretty much, yeah.

But that first yank at the end of the month is gonna feel soooooooo good. I'm gonna have to take a recovery day off from it.


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 15:26:25


At 11/5/19 03:50 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: I find it funny that it overshadows Movember.

Pick one:
Grow a moustache that raises awareness of testicle cancer 🤷‍♂️
or
Don’t masturbate and stop wiping up jizz for a month.


well Movembers not exactly a very attractive slogan


sounds like this cause needs a rebranding


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 15:29:30


At 11/5/19 01:30 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 11/5/19 01:59 AM, FoAngel wrote: No nut november means abortion rates will be down for at least a month or so
Speaking of no nut, when's the next time me and you gonna hook up?

Me needs me moAngel


Oh my doors always open for you

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 15:44:22


At 11/5/19 03:26 PM, Kiwi wrote: well Movembers not exactly a very attractive slogan
sounds like this cause needs a rebranding

... Moust-arch?


BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 15:47:47


At 11/5/19 03:44 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/5/19 03:26 PM, Kiwi wrote: well Movembers not exactly a very attractive slogan
sounds like this cause needs a rebranding
... Moust-arch?


Why not just Mustache March?

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 15:56:04


At 11/5/19 03:29 PM, FoAngel wrote:
At 11/5/19 01:30 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 11/5/19 01:59 AM, FoAngel wrote: No nut november means abortion rates will be down for at least a month or so
Speaking of no nut, when's the next time me and you gonna hook up?

Me needs me moAngel
Oh my doors always open for you


Alright everyone. I need for everyone to leave this thread or https://youtu.be/RnrI78pdPo8?t=170


NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 16:01:41


At 11/5/19 03:56 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 11/5/19 03:29 PM, FoAngel wrote:
At 11/5/19 01:30 PM, kidray76 wrote:
At 11/5/19 01:59 AM, FoAngel wrote: No nut november means abortion rates will be down for at least a month or so
Speaking of no nut, when's the next time me and you gonna hook up?

Me needs me moAngel
Oh my doors always open for you
Alright everyone. I need for everyone to leave this thread or https://youtu.be/RnrI78pdPo8?t=170


iu_67060_2552892.jpg

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 16:17:44


Also increasing your chances for prostate cancer for a month.


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 16:57:08


Some people do it for the challenge, others do it to get rid of their addictions. It's a bit of both actually.


You can see it as the true test of self-discipline and reminding yourself that if you control your urges to stop fapping\looking at porn you can accomplish whatever goal you set. Not to mention the benefits you get from it, ready my previous threads about it.


No Fap November: 2014 - 2019

BBS Signature

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 17:35:47


blue balls and an increased risk in prostate cancer

Response to What does nofapnovember accomplish? 2019-11-05 18:57:37


I don't know about this incel bullshit but I am participating in no shave November.


As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature