00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pro 2D Artist building a Team

260 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pro 2D Artist building a Team 2019-11-02 12:32:01

Hi, my name is Alex Patras and I am building a team in order to build a mobile game. You can take a look at my work here :https://www.artstation.com/alexpatras

What I need exactly is a Unity expert and someone who is able to animate already given characters, concept artists, illustrators and 3D artists are welcome to join.

This will be a collaborative project, I have the rough ideea and I will need your help to flesh the thing out, our goal will be the creation of a demo then getting funding to continue the development, I'm not the type to request work without compensation, so we can talk about a deal and contracts when we begin working together, keep in mind i will be working almost full time without pay on this too.

I believe that the demo could be done in 4-5 months, If you are interested in working on a project for this long I hope to hear from you.

The concept of the game is based around fantasy, top down perspective and the assets will be 2D, with a little 3D in the enviros.

Response to Pro 2D Artist building a Team 2019-11-03 08:48:14

Hello dear,

you are just the one that am looking for partnering up with. I am skilled unity developer who is striving for a graphic design professional and enthusiastic to create a team with. I would love to work with you