00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 182 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

(Unpaid) need a hip hop artist 4

135 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

(Unpaid) need a hip hop artist 4 2019-10-29 14:07:44

Hello, I need a hip hop composer for a short to make a background tune for my animated short, it's almost complete just need to do some coloring and it'll be up. I'm looking for something old school that sounds like it would be from the mid-90's preferably with with some record scratches thrown in. If your interested send a pm.

Response to (Unpaid) need a hip hop artist 4 2020-01-05 19:44:45

At 10/29/19 02:07 PM, myhead3 wrote: Hello, I need a hip hop composer for a short to make a background tune for my animated short, it's almost complete just need to do some coloring and it'll be up. I'm looking for something old school that sounds like it would be from the mid-90's preferably with with some record scratches thrown in. If your interested send a pm.

hey do you still need this? do you need a hip hop track without vocals or with vocals?

Response to (Unpaid) need a hip hop artist 4 2020-01-23 00:03:42

At 1/5/20 07:44 PM, Lacklustrr wrote:
At 10/29/19 02:07 PM, myhead3 wrote: Hello, I need a hip hop composer for a short to make a background tune for my animated short, it's almost complete just need to do some coloring and it'll be up. I'm looking for something old school that sounds like it would be from the mid-90's preferably with with some record scratches thrown in. If your interested send a pm.
hey do you still need this? do you need a hip hop track without vocals or with vocals?

Yes I do actually, and perferably without vocals but thats optional