00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 188 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Looking for Unity & backend Devs

134 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Unity & backend Devs 2019-10-24 12:34:30

I think the technology is finally at a point where I can do what i want. Even though the market is saturated with similar themed games I feel they are all missing the mark in one way or another. I do not want to attempt to complete a full featured game but rather a PROOF of CONCEPT. From there I am sure we can move to kickstarter, indiegogo, or other crowdfunding platform to advance development.

I took what I feel is the best parts from multiple games and combined them together with a few things that were not implemented in any of the games I have played. The end result was Thule.

The game design document is available online: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nimvHfgqrBWQB2KQXaCKMMmAU7ypU5HDd7Inks6IpdU

My game website is located at thule.jestyx.com, with jestyx.com being my primary site.

I can be reached at the email address located on the Thule site.

Response to Looking for Unity & backend Devs 2019-11-10 12:59:25

At 10/24/19 12:34 PM, PIxelB0x wrote: I think the technology is finally at a point where I can do what i want. Even though the market is saturated with similar themed games I feel they are all missing the mark in one way or another. I do not want to attempt to complete a full featured game but rather a PROOF of CONCEPT. From there I am sure we can move to kickstarter, indiegogo, or other crowdfunding platform to advance development.
I took what I feel is the best parts from multiple games and combined them together with a few things that were not implemented in any of the games I have played. The end result was Thule.
The game design document is available online: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nimvHfgqrBWQB2KQXaCKMMmAU7ypU5HDd7Inks6IpdU
My game website is located at thule.jestyx.com, with jestyx.com being my primary site.
I can be reached at the email address located on the Thule site.

After reading your project, I believe you really make a great effort to design Thule.

I still have my projects to do, so I don't have time to help you. I am a designer and coder. So if bump into problems, just send me a message. I will see if I can help you. Anyway, good job!