00:00
00:00

Game programmer looking for artist

122 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

2D or 3D is fine

I'm making a moba game (like League of Legends or Dota). There are no moba games on the web right now. The programming part isn't that hard for me. But doing my own art just takes way too much time. I'm not looking for an amazing artist. Just anyone that's willing to put in the time. Animations will have to be done in an isometric perspective. There are tutorials on how to do this. I'm sure if I'm able to figure it out you will be able to as well. Like I said, you don't have to be amazing or anything. You don't have to come up with any game or design ideas. I just want someone that's willing to put in the work to get the animations done. The game will be initially released as a web game (html5 and javascript) but there's nothing stopping us from releasing to other platforms like mobile and desktop if the game is a success. Even if you decide you're not interested in this project, I want to thank you for taking the time to hear me out. Have a great day newgrounds.

Response to Game programmer looking for artist 2019-11-13 18:41:15

I mean, a cursory google search hints otherwise but I'm interested in knowing what you have in mind to break from the mold?

BBS Signature