00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 198 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Looking for a Video Editor

93 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a Video Editor 2019-10-21 12:10:35

Hi all,

A quick bit about me: My name’s Mark, I run a YouTube channel called Scriptease. Scriptease focuses on the technical aspects of screenwriting to explore how simple text becomes the movies and TV shows we all know and love. I also work on an animated edutainment channel called CultureCrash where I act as the writer and voice actor of one of the two hosts. All of this is to say: I love making YouTube videos and I’d love to achieve something of critical value with my new channel Scriptease.

I am, however, bound by the constraints of time. I just don’t have enough time to edit together my videos to the quality I want to achieve, and I’m not a professional video editor by any means. I’d love to find an editor who could work with me on my videos and elevate the content together. The video style itself is fairly simple, no live-action green screen rotoscoping nonsense, so even if you’re not some god-level editor, it’s no problem. In saying that, the ideal editor would be:

·      Proficient in the basics of editing.

·      Creatively-minded and looking to flex their editing muscles.

·      Interested in film and TV from an entertainment AND analytical standpoint.

·      Open to communication, brainstorming and feedback

·      Wanting to put their mark on great content and willing to put in the extra effort to make something amazing.

What do I have to offer? Easy: Cold, hard, cash. I’m willing to pay you for your time and skills. But keep in mind, this wouldn’t just be contract work: I really do want someone who’ll have real creative input, who’ll take pride in the work they’re doing and who’ll have fun doing it. The videos will become branded with your signature style of editing.

If you’re at all interested, please message me at markrowlandscript@gmail.com with expressions of interest or with any questions you might have, happy to discuss all the details there! Below I’ve provided links to the two channels I work on. You can check out Scriptease to get an idea of the style of video as it currently stands. Thanks heaps for reading!

Scriptease: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HblRnZtv4hsfYd5-DkTMw

CultureCrash: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN1E_a5XdwxPVtk1Ts9q2hw