00:00
00:00

Team for a game?

138 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Team for a game? 2019-10-19 16:32:36

Hello there, I have been interested in game development for a while now. I'm a Computer Engineering student but I don't have much experience yet as of now. I have played with engines like Game Maker Studio 2 and Unity, they both felt pretty fun and interesting to use. I know some coding, story-telling and some pixel art (not the best at it but learning).

For the game, I already have some ideas floating in my head. The game will be a role-playing pixel art game inspired by games like Undertale, Katana Zero, Attack on Titan and more. I'll share the idea with people who are interested in order not to make the post a long one.

Important notes:

• It is a part-time/side activity so no huge commitment/skill is required since it is all talking and planning at this stage. Nothing in the game is done as of now except a few ideas.
  • This is mostly unpaid for now until we hopefully reach a point where we can earn an income through the game.
  • Any kind of help or contribution is surely appreciated whether it is music, pixel-art or coding help.

Thank you for reading this far! If you are interested, post here or send me a message!

^_^

Response to Team for a game? 2019-10-21 23:06:17

At 10/19/19 04:32 PM, xxM0rtexx wrote: Hello there, I have been interested in game development for a while now. I'm a Computer Engineering student but I don't have much experience yet as of now. I have played with engines like Game Maker Studio 2 and Unity, they both felt pretty fun and interesting to use. I know some coding, story-telling and some pixel art (not the best at it but learning).

For the game, I already have some ideas floating in my head. The game will be a role-playing pixel art game inspired by games like Undertale, Katana Zero, Attack on Titan and more. I'll share the idea with people who are interested in order not to make the post a long one.

Important notes:

Thank you for reading this far! If you are interested, post here or send me a message!

I'm not very good with code, but I'm ok at script and character design. I'm no proffesional, but I'd be willing to take a look!

Response to Team for a game? 2019-10-22 14:27:37

At 10/19/19 04:32 PM, xxM0rtexx wrote: Hello there, I have been interested in game development for a while now. I'm a Computer Engineering student but I don't have much experience yet as of now. I have played with engines like Game Maker Studio 2 and Unity, they both felt pretty fun and interesting to use. I know some coding, story-telling and some pixel art (not the best at it but learning).

Important notes:

I have been interested in collaborating on a video game for quite a while now. I went to college for computer programming, but that was about 15 years ago, so I am a little rusty in that department. I am primarily an animator now, I also do voice acting and character design and storyboarding. I am busy with a lot of personal projects, but this seems laid back enough where I might be able to help a bit.