00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hardware that improve Ur Production

695 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

While on the software department I don't believe there is a difference in free and paid, hardware however do make a big difference in production. For a long time my stuff were badly mixed due to poor choice of headset, I used a pair of old Sony headset not designed for production, only until @Soundchris recommended the ATH-M50x to me and my production improved twenty-fold.

What are your hardware that improved your production greatly? Prices don't really matter.

Response to Hardware that improve Ur Production 2019-10-13 13:22:06

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 + two Samson R21S mics.

The former opened up to me actual plug-and-play when it came to all my stringed instruments; the latter upped my recording quality for both voice and percussion. Also, I could move the mics wherever I wanted to create different sorts of stereo effects since my mic signal is basically mono left mic + mono right mic.

The R21S, as I have said in the past, is the poor man's Shure SM58; its quality is that clear. The drawback is that compared to the SM58, it is rather fragile.

Response to Hardware that improve Ur Production 2019-10-13 15:58:40

A pair of KRK RP 5 G2 and a Behringer UCA222.

BBS Signature

Response to Hardware that improve Ur Production 2019-10-16 19:46:48

My Roland Octacapture, my M-Audio BX5d's, a proper Fender Telecaster and my Mustang GT200. You have to spend the money on the gear, no doubt. Probably the biggest improvements in quality are achieved from quality gear.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature