00:00
00:00

A Collab Team? General Thoughts

133 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A Collab Team? General Thoughts 2019-10-10 16:33:49

Just some general thoughts, but if a team of animators came together and helped each other work on their projects.

Like: you're working on a cartoon, everyone in the group takes some weight on their own table, like animations or backgrounds.

Then another person in the group is working on a project and everyone just kinda helps each other with their objectives.

A small team of creators helping each other out.

I feel there are tons of talented people out there that might like the idea of banding together to do this?

I dunno, again, just some general thoughts.

Response to A Collab Team? General Thoughts 2019-10-22 14:53:29

At 10/10/19 04:33 PM, nawktoons wrote: Just some general thoughts, but if a team of animators came together and helped each other work on their projects.

Like: you're working on a cartoon, everyone in the group takes some weight on their own table, like animations or backgrounds.

Then another person in the group is working on a project and everyone just kinda helps each other with their objectives.

A small team of creators helping each other out.

I feel there are tons of talented people out there that might like the idea of banding together to do this?

I dunno, again, just some general thoughts.

I am in a group of people who do this and have made quite a few episodes, it's Flow Down Stream.. It works really well when everyone has the time available to help each other out. I am working on a few personal projects of my own right now, but I am hoping to get back into collaborating with other animators. Let me know if you have a project you might need some help with in the future.

Response to A Collab Team? General Thoughts 2019-11-15 11:55:21

can do music and voice acting https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/892519