00:00
00:00

Lookin' for an animator! (payed)

169 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lookin' for an animator! (payed) 2019-10-10 14:54:02

Hi Newgrounds,

I've had two animators bail on me for a short comedy animation. It's about 1 minute 30 seconds long and the animation doesn't need to be very intricate. That being said, I don't like to much tweening I think it looks bad. There is a fight sequence but I want it to be mostly still frames (like anime with no budget) I think that would be funny.

I have the voices already recorded and mixed together & I will take care of all audio.

I can email you the script and audio.

Send me your prices please. I hope we can work something out.

Thanks!

Response to Lookin' for an animator! (payed) 2019-10-10 21:38:56

At 10/10/19 02:54 PM, EntertheJebus wrote: Hi Newgrounds,

I've had two animators bail on me for a short comedy animation. It's about 1 minute 30 seconds long and the animation doesn't need to be very intricate. That being said, I don't like to much tweening I think it looks bad. There is a fight sequence but I want it to be mostly still frames (like anime with no budget) I think that would be funny.

I have the voices already recorded and mixed together & I will take care of all audio.

Thanks!

When are you looking to get this project out?

At 10/10/19 09:38 PM, nawktoons wrote:

Thanks!

I would say hopefully late November/Early December but I don't have a set date atm. I had 2 previous deadlines that were ignored so now I'm just hoping it gets done at some point. Lol

So I am flexible with the date.

Also, I did check out your videos and I believe your style would work well with my short if you are interested. Good stuff.

Response to Lookin' for an animator! (payed) 2019-10-10 23:06:36

At 10/10/19 10:24 PM, EntertheJebus wrote:
At 10/10/19 09:38 PM, nawktoons wrote:

Thanks!
I would say hopefully late November/Early December but I don't have a set date atm. I had 2 previous deadlines that were ignored so now I'm just hoping it gets done at some point. Lol
So I am flexible with the date.

Also, I did check out your videos and I believe your style would work well with my short if you are interested. Good stuff.

Thank you! Yeah I'm interested, shoot me the details alexvogt.animator@gmail.com