00:00
00:00

Wanting to write scripts for you!

219 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wanting to write scripts for you! 2019-10-10 09:00:17

Hey!

My name is Isaac, or you can call me Lavi. Either works.

I'm a writer and a voice actor and I've been looking to see if someone liked my writing enough to animate it? I have a decent amount of samples to send if you're interested. Iv'e been writing for a while, so hopefully we can work something out and start a project?

I'm not worried about being paid at first, just looking to make friends and connections and start a portfolio.

Please feel free to message me on here asking any questions.

Thank You!

Response to Wanting to write scripts for you! 2019-11-04 13:50:27

im down lmao

got a few project could use a writer one is a 50s radio drama like twilight zone hit me up also need ghost writer for my book xD https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/892519

Response to Wanting to write scripts for you! 2019-11-21 08:23:30

At 11/15/19 11:40 AM, Tchumi wrote: got a few project could use a writer one is a 50s radio drama like twilight zone hit me up also need ghost writer for my book xD https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/892519

Did I not respond to this? I thought I did? Well I'd love to help in any way I could. What did you have in mind?

Response to Wanting to write scripts for you! 2019-11-21 08:37:36

add me on discord if you have it ocelotcake#2103 gonna be a faux radio show about the 50s also trying to get animation and web comic in there

Response to Wanting to write scripts for you! 2019-12-08 07:58:55

At 10/10/19 09:00 AM, LavidicusGrim wrote: Hey!
My name is Isaac, or you can call me Lavi. Either works.
I'm a writer and a voice actor and I've been looking to see if someone liked my writing enough to animate it? I have a decent amount of samples to send if you're interested. Iv'e been writing for a while, so hopefully we can work something out and start a project?

I'm not worried about being paid at first, just looking to make friends and connections and start a portfolio.
Please feel free to message me on here asking any questions.
Thank You!

Hey I would be done to make games out of your stories and such.

DM:.Jony#4882