00:00
00:00

Team needed for Game Development

133 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Team needed for Game Development 2019-10-04 19:31:54

Hi I am a first time game developer who is only really good at writing stories and building worlds but I need people to help me with development of a game I have been meaning to work on for a long time. It's a 2D styled Board game RPG. Basically a board game like system for exploration with RPG elements. I actually had someone make some concept art for it years back but I never got the game made before.

Hopefully I can gather a team and get this done sometime! This work will be paid but I only have a small budget so please if you can only expect a small amount for your time. It would be my first time paying a team too as this game is planned to be sold and marketed. What is needed is an artist, a programmer and a level designer. This is likely to be a small team so I do need people who know what they are doing.

Below is the concept of the game I had made out years ago. I hope that we can make this a great game and have fun with it too! If you wish to contact me about this game please contact me on discord or here on the forum. My discord is Alviss#1456 and I'll keep watch over the forum as it happens. Looking forward to working with some people!

iu_59712_3299159.jpg