00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a Team for a new game

1,534 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-04 16:29:44

Hi! I'm interested in getting a small group of people together to start a game from scratch! I'm a sophomore in college and I'm interested in the whole aspect of creating games start to finish. I'm in my Colleges game development club so I have some experience with different engines but I'm mostly interested in working on the art, animation, marketing and 3d/2d modeling aspects.

ALL levels of experience and interests are welcomed! :) msg me for details or add my discord: NoodleGoddess#7423

IF INTERESTED PLEASE READ

1. Please LMK what part of development you'd be interested in and have a discord
  2. This would be a part time, low commitment and most likely unpaid project
  3. This project will be from scratch which means you with have a huge part in deciding what game we are going to create
  4. This is geared towards high school/college level with low experienc but people with more experience or at any age are very welcome
  5. To participate you should be respectful of all the other group members and be comfortable working with others

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-05 01:49:21

At 10/4/19 04:29 PM, NoodleGoddess wrote: Hi! I'm interested in getting a small group of people together to start a game from scratch! I'm a sophomore in college and I'm interested in the whole aspect of creating games start to finish. I'm in my Colleges game development club so I have some experience with different engines but I'm mostly interested in working on the art, animation, marketing and 3d/2d modeling aspects.

ALL levels of experience and interests are welcomed! :) msg me for details or add my discord: NoodleGoddess#7423

Hello! I'd love to help you with your game! I've been a hobby game designer and programmer for 7+ years. I've never really finished a large project because I've always worked solo and making a game is way too much work for one person to do alone (especially since I suck at art lol) so I'm just looking for a team to help me actually finish something purely for the enjoyment and experience. However, there are some limitations. I work with GML (Gamemaker: Studio's language), and that's the only language I'm really fluent in. I'm confident I could make almost anything 2D, but it has to be 2D. I don't have enough experience with 3D programming to do much of anything. Also, I'm not sure how I'd feel about working with other programmers right now. I'm really picky about how my code is written and how it's all programmed and honestly just prefer all the code to be mine so I know EXACTLY how everything functions at all times. So I'd prefer to be the only programmer, but if you get other people I could TRY to work on the coding with them and see how it goes. Aside from those little draw backs, I think I'd make a great addition to your team and would love to start working with other people! (I'm also really good at writing music, so I can do that too if you need). Let me know if you're interested! My discord is Unknown Variable#7035

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-05 12:35:26

You sound perfect for what I'm looking for ! I'd love to chat more through discord! The friend request has been sent :)

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-08 11:07:35

Can I join in just to see how big the project is going to be first? I can help you program the game.

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-15 02:41:46

Hi, I'm an animator, and music composer with a good few years under my belt. If you'd like the extra help, I'd be more than glad to contribute.

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-16 02:16:07

At 10/4/19 04:29 PM, NoodleGoddess wrote: Hi! I'm interested in getting a small group of people together to start a game from scratch! I'm a sophomore in college and I'm interested in the whole aspect of creating games start to finish. I'm in my Colleges game development club so I have some experience with different engines but I'm mostly interested in working on the art, animation, marketing and 3d/2d modeling aspects.

I added you on discord, I would volunteer my voice for any voice acting you needed. I notice you didnt call out for it, but, should you need a deeper male voice, I would be available.

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-16 16:17:32

If you need concept art just hit me up man i been waning to work with people on something. Don't know much about making graphics but i'm always down to learn something new!

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-17 16:33:21

Hi! RN im gathering everyone into a discord group and gathering people for about a month :slight_smile: if ur still interested when u join do a short introduction and what youre interested in doing in game design https://discord.gg/77jY5Uu

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-17 16:33:42

Hi! RN im gathering everyone into a discord group and gathering people for about a month :slight_smile: if ur still interested when u join do a short introduction and what youre interested in doing in game design https://discord.gg/77jY5Uu

I’d like to be a part of this it sounds like a lot of fun I’ve never worked on game development or anything like that before and I’d love to experience it. I’m an animator and am willing to give a hand. you can look at some of my work on my profile

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-24 01:23:36

Hey! This sounds like there's fun to be had, plus I always look for music side projects, hopefully I'm not too late to join!

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-25 05:25:50

Hey NoodleGoddess, Added you on discord. I've designed and programmed a few games already and could help you guys with programming and technical questions, testing etc.

CreativeSparkStudios

www.creativesparkstudios.com

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-10-29 10:14:13

If you're in need for a character designer, I'm interested in helping out! Depending on how ambitious you plan this project to be, I can do character sheets, mood boards, sprite sheets (depending on the style of the game), short animations, etc.

I'm willing to help out with anything in the art department.

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-11-18 10:10:40

VA and musician here . pm if you think u can use my skills

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-12-25 15:36:20

At 11/27/19 07:23 PM, SethSkoda wrote: This poast is over a month old... Is it still open? If so... What you need as far as music? I make mainly melodic trap and VGM.

Well, if you ever need a writer or screenplay writer, you just let me know. I have a full time job, but still have a lot of free time after my 8 hour shifts are over.

I can:

-Write story concepts

-Write screenplay

-Write character backstories

-Write complete storylines (We would of course have to agree on a concept before that would come into play)

-Create lore

-Come up with ideas for character designs, area designs...ect. ( i can't actually draw, but i'm pretty good at coming up with ideas that visual artists can later use)

I can also do level design, but for that i would require an editor of sorts given that i'm not actually capable of scripting.

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2019-12-26 10:35:42

well if anyone still looking we can work together upto you. send me message or dm me @ .Jony#4882

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2020-01-05 12:59:07

I have a little black book chocked full of game ideas ranging from 2D/3D mobile games to huge AAA games. I have complete details regarding gameplay, characters, assets, game structure(free2play, freemium, subscription, etc.), and storyline. I am not a programmer nor artist by any means, but I undoubtedly believe that if and when I find a brilliant team capable of bringing life to these ideas , we could make a strong stand in this multi-billion dollar industry.

Thanks

Hi I am a 3D modeler with many years experience in Maya. I could help out with modeling assets and characters for your game.

I have a demo reel of my work here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrTQ-knEido

here is my discord ID:

FoxthatRox//Nature#1343

I look forward to hearing from you

Response to Looking for a Team for a new game 2020-05-19 16:02:41

Don’t know if you’re looking for VAs, but I’d love to help with voices! 😁

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Hello, I sent you a friend request on Discord, I am BloodyFX#6351 I have vague expertise on 3D modeling (Blender and Maya) and C# for Unity. I just want to have fun while learning how to make a videogame, I don't care about money or whatever. Hopefully I am not late.

If you wanna check out my 3d models here is my sketchfab:

Sketchfab.com/Lukas1980