00:00
00:00

Male VA needed!

276 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Male VA needed! 2019-09-24 08:10:49

Hey there. Some friends of mine on youtube are looking for a couple of voice actors that can fill a minor character role. This character is for a nintendo series they're doing and they're looking for a male that has a voice range of medium and high. And they do commission, so if you accept, you will be compensated. Now if you're interested just reply to me and I'll give you their email so you can understand more on the character you'll be playing.

Note:

your mic quality must be good.

Response to Male VA needed! 2019-10-16 01:39:06

At 9/24/19 08:10 AM, EpithetSoup wrote: Hey there. Some friends of mine on youtube are looking for a couple of voice actors that can fill a minor character role. This character is for a nintendo series they're doing and they're looking for a male that has a voice range of medium and high. And they do commission, so if you accept, you will be compensated. Now if you're interested just reply to me and I'll give you their email so you can understand more on the character you'll be playing.

Note:
your mic quality must be good.

I would be very interested in volunteering, though I do have a deep to midrange voice naturally. Let me know!

Response to Male VA needed! 2019-11-15 11:57:14

Response to Male VA needed! 2019-11-21 17:26:13

I was wondering if you filled this spot yet or are you still open to auditions?

If so, can you please email me a sample script to me rovoiceover@gmail.com

Response to Male VA needed! 2019-11-21 17:50:36

Sounds like a great project. Do you have a sample script that you can send?

I am interested in helping out.

Response to Male VA needed! 2019-11-22 08:02:20

Hey everyone. Just so you know the role has been filled, but if anything comes up for them or even myself in the future, I'll comment or make a new thread on this topic. Sorry for the late response, it crossed my mind.