00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Painter/Colorist for game poster

138 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey there! I'm looking for a talented artist who could color/paint over some lineart i did for a poster of my horror adventure game in the making "Purgatory". I'm currently preparing the Steam Store Page and need a good Key Visual for it. The layout drawing is more or less done and i had a shot at it painting it myself a year ago but am not satisfied with the result. I'll clean up the lineart and that would serve as the underlying drawing. I'm thinking of a more expressionistic/rough painterly style that would be very suitable. If you'd like to know more about the game check out my website at www.joelmayer.io or my Twitter at www.twitter.com/JoelMayerProds

It's a paid gig of course! So if you're interested, send me a link to your portfolio and a rough estimate of a quote and i'll get back to you! Thanks!

Response to Painter/Colorist for game poster 2019-10-08 14:57:30

Hello! I'm Myn

I can help you with this!

You can check my art in here, newgrounds

And on my intagram: www.instagram.com/mimny123

Send me a private message or a mail: mimny123@gmail.com if interested!

BBS Signature