00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ummm....Please help/tell me whats?

241 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi!so i got it,the adobe flash player will getting removed....So i downloaded Newgrounds player,i played For long time,but after i found some games that said something like to save the game.I clicked allow multiple times,and deny too,but nothing happened....So can someone help,or tell me what's this?i should need to re-download the Newgrounds player?Please someone tell me whats going on.....Maybe it's a glitch/Bug,because i think newgrounds player is brand new,i'm not sure,but.......Can someone help?I can take screenshots about this.

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-18 15:06:23

Screenshots might help. Can you describe what happened in a different way? Did the player work for you at all or are you saying it temporarily worked?

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-19 12:28:10

At 9/18/19 03:06 PM, Boss wrote: Screenshots might help. Can you describe what happened in a different way? Did the player work for you at all or are you saying it temporarily worked?

Okay,here you are....and thanks for helping already ^-^ and the Player Working perfectly,i can play everything,and The things are faster right now,than before.Oh,and sorry,i'm hungarian,that' why the text is weird in the screenshot.So Describing in a different way : after playing a level on a game (Same like in Some Smokoko Games.) or saving,Buy something in the shop,the game shows up this message.And i'm trying to Deny,and Allow too,but it acts like the message doesn't exist,and i can't continue the game by clicking outside the message.iu_56227_7370390.jpg

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-19 12:29:41

At 9/19/19 12:28 PM, BTEAM-Blue wrote:
At 9/18/19 03:06 PM, Boss wrote: Screenshots might help. Can you describe what happened in a different way? Did the player work for you at all or are you saying it temporarily worked?
Okay,here you are....and thanks for helping already ^-^ and the Player Working perfectly,i can play everything,and The things are faster right now,than before.Oh,and sorry,i'm hungarian,that' why the text is weird in the screenshot.So Describing in a different way : after playing a level on a game (Same like in Some Smokoko Games.) or saving,Buy something in the shop,the game shows up this message.And i'm trying to Deny,and Allow too,but it acts like the message doesn't exist,and i can't continue the game by clicking outside the message.And sorry for writing The First Thing on the topic,i was a little bit sleepy.

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-19 15:43:53

At 9/19/19 12:28 PM, BTEAM-Blue wrote:
Okay,here you are....and thanks for helping already ^-^ and the Player Working perfectly,i can play everything,and The things are faster right now,than before.Oh,and sorry,i'm hungarian,that' why the text is weird in the screenshot.So Describing in a different way : after playing a level on a game (Same like in Some Smokoko Games.) or saving,Buy something in the shop,the game shows up this message.And i'm trying to Deny,and Allow too,but it acts like the message doesn't exist,and i can't continue the game by clicking outside the message.

hmm im not at expert but i can offer some suggestions based on what ur screenshot is sparking in my memory and maybe someone with an answer will come by if we dont figure it out. that allow / deny flash player window is reminding me of how when you have the game open you can right click and go to global settings. there is an option there for "storage" that might be unchecked and might effect how the game saves things. as far as i can remember your website cookies can effect saves too but like i said, not an expert. let me know if your storage settings are allowing the game to save and if you know whether cookies might effect the game

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-20 14:22:52

Thanks,i try it!

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-20 14:31:54

Hmm.....I tried,and it's already allowed...And i checked it : uploads.newgrounds.com or something like that,is allowed too.Now,it's still didn't work,but i see that,the achievements i get is did not changed,and i still haved them.......

Response to Ummm....Please help/tell me whats? 2019-09-20 14:35:14

Hmm.....I tried,and it's already allowed...And i checked it : uploads.newgrounds.com or something like that,is allowed too.Now,it's still didn't work,but i see that,the achievements i get is did not changed,and i still haved them.......iu_56432_7370390.jpg