00:00
00:00

unlocked secrets

138 Views | 3 Replies

unlocked secrets 2019-09-09 04:57:45

are they still around, the only thing showing on my account is the leave a message feature, I used to have others back when it was the Grounds Gold, there was one called the last piece of cake, I believe there was also one for the Queers of War Parody that they couldn't post on the main site

BBS Signature

Response to unlocked secrets 2019-09-09 06:03:40

At 9/9/19 04:57 AM, Dangerous-D wrote: are they still around, the only thing showing on my account is the leave a message feature, I used to have others back when it was the Grounds Gold, there was one called the last piece of cake, I believe there was also one for the Queers of War Parody that they couldn't post on the main site

They're no longer around, and NG's inexistent legal team would be very grateful if you never mentioned them again.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to unlocked secrets 2019-09-11 09:31:32

Yeah they're gone. Probably copyright issues in addition to the design change that removed them. There's still talk of getting them back though so... *fingers crossed*

As long as the message is still there at least there's hope!

Check out the NRC / Hexa #54 (Jun)

BBS Signature

Response to unlocked secrets 2019-09-11 14:16:26

At 9/11/19 09:31 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Yeah they're gone. Probably copyright issues in addition to the design change that removed them. There's still talk of getting them back though so... *fingers crossed*

As long as the message is still there at least there's hope!

which blows

BBS Signature