00:00
00:00

Resting Bitch Face

209 Views | 20 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 02:25:11


Okay let me see if i got this right.


Resting Bitch face is a thing where the person has a face that looks like a bitch but they cant help it and is actually a nice person


Did I get it?


Ahahahahahah

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 03:32:13


Never heard this term before, but makes sense I suppose.



BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 05:10:25


No, not really, you don't. Their actual personality doesn't factor into it too much. It's about the emotionless expressions some wear, either subconsciously or to save their face from wrinkles caused by being a normal human.


Most of us look better with a smile.


"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 05:52:34


At 9/8/19 05:10 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: Most of us look better with a smile.


I haven't smiled for so long I've forgotten how it works.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 06:04:33


At 9/8/19 05:52 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 9/8/19 05:10 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: Most of us look better with a smile.
I haven't smiled for so long I've forgotten how it works.


What about laughing maniacally?


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 06:08:21


At 9/8/19 06:04 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 9/8/19 05:52 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 9/8/19 05:10 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: Most of us look better with a smile.
I haven't smiled for so long I've forgotten how it works.
What about laughing maniacally?


That's been the downfall of many an evil overlord before. It won't be mine.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 06:10:18


At 9/8/19 06:08 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: That's been the downfall of many an evil overlord before. It won't be mine.


What if you're not an evil overlord?


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 06:12:37


At 9/8/19 06:10 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 9/8/19 06:08 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: That's been the downfall of many an evil overlord before. It won't be mine.
What if you're not an evil overlord?


What need would I then have to laugh maniacally?


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 06:48:50


At 9/8/19 06:12 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 9/8/19 06:10 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 9/8/19 06:08 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: That's been the downfall of many an evil overlord before. It won't be mine.
What if you're not an evil overlord?
What need would I then have to laugh maniacally?


Doesn't it auto-cook the meals?


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 10:41:21


Its when you look like you wanna stab someone, but dont.


Respectfully unaware since <<insert date of birth here>>

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 10:42:21


Dictionary


rest·ing bitch face

nounINFORMAL


  1. (typically with reference to a woman) a sullen or scowling expression attributed to or unconsciously adopted by a person when in repose.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 10:55:58


At 9/8/19 10:42 AM, Kiwi wrote: Dictionary

rest·ing bitch face
nounINFORMAL


I don't know about anyone else, but ever since breaking bad I've used "bitch" as a gender neutral term lmao... Got me in trouble at times so I try not to say it as much.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 10:56:41


At 9/8/19 10:55 AM, SkumoMcbee wrote:
At 9/8/19 10:42 AM, Kiwi wrote: Dictionary

rest·ing bitch face
nounINFORMAL
I don't know about anyone else, but ever since breaking bad I've used "bitch" as a gender neutral term lmao... Got me in trouble at times so I try not to say it as much.


Yeah, I call a lot of my guy friends "bitch" it's like a term of endearment for me at this point lmao

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 12:21:21


At 9/8/19 06:48 AM, Yomuchan wrote: Doesn't it auto-cook the meals?


For that, I have @SevenSeize.


At 9/8/19 10:56 AM, Kiwi wrote: Yeah, I call a lot of my guy friends "bitch" it's like a term of endearment for me at this point lmao


All insults I use are both terms of endearment and completely unisex.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-08 16:36:32


At 9/8/19 12:21 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 9/8/19 06:48 AM, Yomuchan wrote: Doesn't it auto-cook the meals?
For that, I have @SevenSeize.


That's good to hear. I thought the langoliers got to her.


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-09 05:57:16


At 9/8/19 04:36 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 9/8/19 12:21 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 9/8/19 06:48 AM, Yomuchan wrote: Doesn't it auto-cook the meals?
For that, I have @SevenSeize.
That's good to hear. I thought the langoliers got to her.


Not that they didn't try, but I protect my source of food.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-10 19:21:30


I normally have a stern look when doing almost anything. I can't help it, I'm PISSED OFF!


As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be on Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-11 07:04:23


At 9/10/19 07:21 PM, Gage wrote: I normally have a stern look when doing almost anything. I can't help it, I'm PISSED OFF!


you should learn to like, chill, man

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-11 07:10:15


Resting Bitch Face means your default expression looks angry or annoyed, harsh and temperamental. It's not a concious decision or effort they're making, that's just the passive appearance that's happening.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-11 09:45:38


I agree with most people here, who say that it is more so a face in repose. However, I have known a few women who use it as an excuse to yet, somehow always be bitchy.

Response to Resting Bitch Face 2019-09-12 00:35:52 (edited 2019-09-12 00:36:13)


Ever hear the old saying, "your face might get stuck like that?" It's true. I always look pissed off/evil. But that's just how I look. So many idiots I've had to deal with in life. Now I always look like I'm in the vicinity of a complete moron.


OMG, Aborted Hitlercock is actually a band...