00:00
00:00

Need Male voice actor for scene

211 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, I am looking for a male voice actor for the red haired character depicted in the picture below. The project is going to be a small, tender scene between two dudes. The black haired guy is sick with a fever and the red head is comforting him and all that cute stuff. Very fluffy ~

iu_45466_5514765.jpg

The red-head is Julian. He's of Spanish descent so he speaks with a little bit of awkward grammar. I'm not looking for an extreme 'chef boyardi, mama-mia, pizza-pasta' accent haha. Just a normal voice. Think Tamaki from Ouran High School in terms of personality. He can have his moments of over dramatics and his moments of normalcy. For the scene he'll be more on the normal side.

Awkward grammar ex: "Hello! My name is Julian. Is nice to meet you! Hope you have good day!"

Email me at: angelyeasvaaudition@gmail.com or reply below with any audition reels/ questions

Response to Need Male voice actor for scene 2019-08-13 16:48:14

At 8/9/19 11:23 AM, GennySue wrote: Hey, I am looking for a male voice actor for the red haired character depicted in the picture below. The project is going to be a small, tender scene between two dudes. The black haired guy is sick with a fever and the red head is comforting him and all that cute stuff. Very fluffy ~

The red-head is Julian. He's of Spanish descent so he speaks with a little bit of awkward grammar. I'm not looking for an extreme 'chef boyardi, mama-mia, pizza-pasta' accent haha. Just a normal voice. Think Tamaki from Ouran High School in terms of personality. He can have his moments of over dramatics and his moments of normalcy. For the scene he'll be more on the normal side.

Awkward grammar ex: "Hello! My name is Julian. Is nice to meet you! Hope you have good day!"

Email me at: angelyeasvaaudition@gmail.com or reply below with any audition reels/ questions

Hey! I’m thinking of auditioning. Are you okay with british voice actors? And will this be paid? Thankyou

The British voice actor of justice!

BBS Signature

Response to Need Male voice actor for scene 2019-08-14 00:29:58

Emailing you some line readings now!

Response to Need Male voice actor for scene 2019-08-14 07:37:53

Alright! Thank you to all who have been emailing and auditioning. We already found our voice actor.

Best wishes to everyone!

Response to Need Male voice actor for scene 2019-08-15 02:04:25

Sent.