00:00
00:00

MAPS are they misunderstood or evil

539 Views | 68 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 11:14:50


At 8/12/19 06:28 PM, orangebomb wrote: It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder whatever happened to human standards? Just because a pedophile doesn’t sexually abuse a minor doesn’t mean that it should be accepted, what they need to do is get serious help from a psychiatrist.

It honestly makes me wonder how low our standards have sunk to if people think that pedophilia is okay as long as they don’t do the deed. I’m not advocating for a Minority Report level of crime prevention when it comes to pedophilia, but the sooner it’s nipped in the bud, the better.


That's assuming we have had standards considering the dictators that have existed through time and molester priests.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 11:18:54


At 8/12/19 02:41 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/12/19 02:33 PM, Radaketor wrote: MAPs are cancer because instead of keeping this sick side of themselves hidden and not even bringing it up they almost celebrate it. Have a gander through Twitter and you'll see them openly talking about it, and if you go through their tweets you'll find solicitations. They're not good people whom despite their unfortunate circumstances try to be decent human beings, they try to normalize it. Fuck them.
what Rad said here even though some of them haven't acted on it even trying to normalize it is disgusting, take a stroll through Twitter if you don't believe.


Most of them haven't acted on it. The normalization i get why they do it but it isn't good. They do it because some people have it out for them. As in a hatred for anything child molesters despite then not being exactly the same. Which both are pretty shitty answers to a big mental issue.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 11:55:12


what we need to be doing is teaching children about consent.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 13:40:25


At 8/13/19 11:18 AM, fdawer wrote:
Most of them haven't acted on it. The normalization i get why they do it but it isn't good. They do it because some people have it out for them.


People have it for offenders and non offenders and normalizing it isn't right and almost as bad same with CP.


As in a hatred for anything child molesters despite then not being exactly the same. Which both are pretty shitty answers to a big mental issue.


Don't treat like its something that can be treated.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 14:27:10


At 8/13/19 01:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/13/19 11:18 AM, fdawer wrote:
Most of them haven't acted on it. The normalization i get why they do it but it isn't good. They do it because some people have it out for them.
People have it for offenders and non offenders and normalizing it isn't right and almost as bad same with CP.

As in a hatred for anything child molesters despite then not being exactly the same. Which both are pretty shitty answers to a big mental issue.
Don't treat like its something that can be treated.


it can be. there is therapy to help people with such a bad mental thought process, https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33464970

https://www.livescience.com/17519-treating-pedophiles-therapy-challenge.html

pedophelia is an issue in people. a mental issue. and like others can be fixed. just people make it worse.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 15:03:20


what i take away from this thread is that yes pedophiles are misunderstood even by themselves because it's not in their best interest to align themselves under the lgbt banner.


however, they have a need to normalize their behavior out of self preservation. life, liberty, and dignity.


some of them are rapists. those ones, and only those ones, are evil.


i dont think sexual repression by way of asking them not to touch children at all is the answer though.


if anything it would make matters worse..


i think children should be able to speak for themselves as to what they want. do they want to feel good? have their parents taught them about the risks of getting sick or injured or having a baby?


Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 15:04:34


At 8/13/19 03:03 PM, chaoticking576 wrote: what i take away from this thread is that yes pedophiles are misunderstood even by themselves because it's not in their best interest to align themselves under the lgbt banner.

however, they have a need to normalize their behavior out of self preservation. life, liberty, and dignity.

some of them are rapists. those ones, and only those ones, are evil.

i dont think sexual repression by way of asking them not to touch children at all is the answer though.

if anything it would make matters worse..

i think children should be able to speak for themselves as to what they want. do they want to feel good? have their parents taught them about the risks of getting sick or injured or having a baby?


the answer to this question is one that will be hard to find. i see your point about sexual repression since it didn't work on priests..


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 15:55:25


At 8/13/19 02:27 PM, fdawer wrote: pedophelia is an issue in people. a mental issue. and like others can be fixed. just people make it worse.


you don't "fix" things like that urges and thought processes like that.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-13 16:48:02


At 8/13/19 03:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/13/19 02:27 PM, fdawer wrote: pedophelia is an issue in people. a mental issue. and like others can be fixed. just people make it worse.
you don't "fix" things like that urges and thought processes like that.


You can fix depression. Suicidal urges, and some people have found ways to likit sexual nature so what's saying we can't?


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 15:07:58


I kinda want to make a cartoon about the issue of MAPs because the subject is just as hilarious as it is scary to me. It shouldn't even be a question. Attraction to kids is bad, absolutely dreadful, so flaunting it around by calling oneself a MAP, or "virtuous paedophile" or whatever made up PC term they want to use as if it's not a psychotic fetish, is just evil

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 17:00:11


At 8/14/19 03:07 PM, Dingalow wrote: I kinda want to make a cartoon about the issue of MAPs because the subject is just as hilarious as it is scary to me. It shouldn't even be a question. Attraction to kids is bad, absolutely dreadful, so flaunting it around by calling oneself a MAP, or "virtuous paedophile" or whatever made up PC term they want to use as if it's not a psychotic fetish, is just evil


mockery robs people of dignity. that desire, if acted upon, makes you just as evil as the fraction of pedophiles who are rapists.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 18:13:35


At 8/14/19 05:00 PM, chaoticking576 wrote:
At 8/14/19 03:07 PM, Dingalow wrote: I kinda want to make a cartoon about the issue of MAPs because the subject is just as hilarious as it is scary to me. It shouldn't even be a question. Attraction to kids is bad, absolutely dreadful, so flaunting it around by calling oneself a MAP, or "virtuous paedophile" or whatever made up PC term they want to use as if it's not a psychotic fetish, is just evil
mockery robs people of dignity. that desire, if acted upon, makes you just as evil as the fraction of pedophiles who are rapists.


No, admitting to being a paedophile to the world and trying to moralise attraction to kids robs people of their dignity.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 19:12:25


At 8/13/19 04:48 PM, fdawer wrote: You can fix depression. Suicidal urges, and some people have found ways to likit sexual nature so what's saying we can't?


100,000 years of existence and being able to rationalize our bad behavior to justify it because people don't change due to being fundamentally flawed.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 19:19:56


At 8/14/19 06:13 PM, Dingalow wrote:
No, admitting to being a paedophile to the world and trying to moralise attraction to kids robs people of their dignity.


how so?


Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 19:37:46


At 8/14/19 07:19 PM, chaoticking576 wrote:
At 8/14/19 06:13 PM, Dingalow wrote:
No, admitting to being a paedophile to the world and trying to moralise attraction to kids robs people of their dignity.
how so?


Well how does one make oneself seem even stupider to the world than by trying to make something objectively bad, like being attracted to kids, into a good thing?

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 20:05:01


At 8/14/19 07:37 PM, Dingalow wrote:
Well how does one make oneself seem even stupider to the world than by trying to make something objectively bad, like being attracted to kids, into a good thing?


how is it objectively bad? what harm does it do?

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 20:27:56


At 8/14/19 07:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/13/19 04:48 PM, fdawer wrote: You can fix depression. Suicidal urges, and some people have found ways to likit sexual nature so what's saying we can't?
100,000 years of existence and being able to rationalize our bad behavior to justify it because people don't change due to being fundamentally flawed.


We aren't talking about rapists genuis. Even if they are. The point isn't that rape isn't bad but the fact that rapists aren't being talked to about fixing a problem. Also if people don't chnage because they are flawed then why do we improve? To make our lives better.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 20:31:55


At 8/14/19 03:07 PM, Dingalow wrote: I kinda want to make a cartoon about the issue of MAPs because the subject is just as hilarious as it is scary to me. It shouldn't even be a question. Attraction to kids is bad, absolutely dreadful, so flaunting it around by calling oneself a MAP, or "virtuous paedophile" or whatever made up PC term they want to use as if it's not a psychotic fetish, is just evil


It isn't just evil. Very few to nothing in this world is pure evil. Especially this stuff. They admit they have a wierd thing. Maybe normalizing it isn't yhe best option but considering how people aggressively threaten abd attack these people i don't mind them talking about it. Because if we can't talk about it no one is gonna get help. I would rather they try to normalize it then get harassed over 3 letters in a bio. The harassment or normalization are both dumb to me though.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 21:00:03


At 8/14/19 08:27 PM, fdawer wrote:
We aren't talking about rapists genuis. Even if they are. The point isn't that rape isn't bad but the fact that rapists aren't being talked to about fixing a problem. Also if people don't chnage because they are flawed then why do we improve? To make our lives better.


You know why people rape and molest? Sexual gratification and power or a traumatic event, especially power because your exhorting on someone else and getting off to it, and that's a natural human phenomena that everyone is susceptible too.

Maybe you should do some reading before you open your mouth, this idiotic touchy feely theory of talking about your feelings and why 8s going to fix the world and everyone in it is cancer.


Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 22:23:09


At 8/14/19 09:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/14/19 08:27 PM, fdawer wrote:
We aren't talking about rapists genuis. Even if they are. The point isn't that rape isn't bad but the fact that rapists aren't being talked to about fixing a problem. Also if people don't chnage because they are flawed then why do we improve? To make our lives better.
You know why people rape and molest? Sexual gratification and power or a traumatic event, especially power because your exhorting on someone else and getting off to it, and that's a natural human phenomena that everyone is susceptible too.
Maybe you should do some reading before you open your mouth, this idiotic touchy feely theory of talking about your feelings and why 8s going to fix the world and everyone in it is cancer.


I don't wvwn wtf that has to do with helping fix rapist mentality, people who have done it or people who haven't.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 22:26:24


At 8/14/19 10:23 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/14/19 09:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/14/19 08:27 PM, fdawer wrote:
We aren't talking about rapists genuis. Even if they are. The point isn't that rape isn't bad but the fact that rapists aren't being talked to about fixing a problem. Also if people don't chnage because they are flawed then why do we improve? To make our lives better.
You know why people rape and molest? Sexual gratification and power or a traumatic event, especially power because your exhorting on someone else and getting off to it, and that's a natural human phenomena that everyone is susceptible too.
Maybe you should do some reading before you open your mouth, this idiotic touchy feely theory of talking about your feelings and why 8s going to fix the world and everyone in it is cancer.
I don't wvwn wtf that has to do with helping fix rapist mentality, people who have done it or people who haven't.


A mentality isn't instinctual. It's built by layers of traceable experiences that lead up to developing behaviors. I've found that I can trace some of my own behaviors back decades if I find the right memories to link together.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 22:28:55


At 8/14/19 10:26 PM, Mindblade16 wrote:
At 8/14/19 10:23 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/14/19 09:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/14/19 08:27 PM, fdawer wrote:
We aren't talking about rapists genuis. Even if they are. The point isn't that rape isn't bad but the fact that rapists aren't being talked to about fixing a problem. Also if people don't chnage because they are flawed then why do we improve? To make our lives better.
You know why people rape and molest? Sexual gratification and power or a traumatic event, especially power because your exhorting on someone else and getting off to it, and that's a natural human phenomena that everyone is susceptible too.
Maybe you should do some reading before you open your mouth, this idiotic touchy feely theory of talking about your feelings and why 8s going to fix the world and everyone in it is cancer.
I don't wvwn wtf that has to do with helping fix rapist mentality, people who have done it or people who haven't.
A mentality isn't instinctual. It's built by layers of traceable experiences that lead up to developing behaviors. I've found that I can trace some of my own behaviors back decades if I find the right memories to link together.

True. But sometimes these memeories weren't meant to do that. People get kinks from TV scenes not even meant to give people kinks. So to say that could be the case for pedophelia is possible. It is possible to get nurtured into liking it but that is still a problem worth fixing.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-14 22:32:26


At 8/14/19 10:28 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/14/19 10:26 PM, Mindblade16 wrote:
At 8/14/19 10:23 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/14/19 09:00 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/14/19 08:27 PM, fdawer wrote:
We aren't talking about rapists genuis. Even if they are. The point isn't that rape isn't bad but the fact that rapists aren't being talked to about fixing a problem. Also if people don't chnage because they are flawed then why do we improve? To make our lives better.
You know why people rape and molest? Sexual gratification and power or a traumatic event, especially power because your exhorting on someone else and getting off to it, and that's a natural human phenomena that everyone is susceptible too.
Maybe you should do some reading before you open your mouth, this idiotic touchy feely theory of talking about your feelings and why 8s going to fix the world and everyone in it is cancer.
I don't wvwn wtf that has to do with helping fix rapist mentality, people who have done it or people who haven't.
A mentality isn't instinctual. It's built by layers of traceable experiences that lead up to developing behaviors. I've found that I can trace some of my own behaviors back decades if I find the right memories to link together.
True. But sometimes these memeories weren't meant to do that. People get kinks from TV scenes not even meant to give people kinks. So to say that could be the case for pedophelia is possible. It is possible to get nurtured into liking it but that is still a problem worth fixing.


It's like tracing your steps, only inside your head. Your mind is one system built on another, since you were born. Decades of system layers, and you could lose track of a lot of things that could emerge at random because you didn't pay attention.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 01:01:27


I'm fine when people with these abnormal urges can admit they're sick and get help/therapy whilst following the oath to never molest a real child. If they want to fap to drawn lolis or sex dolls that's cool but the truest definition of pedophilia should NEVER be perceived as "normal behavior" by our society. Children cannot reproduce, comprehend mentally what sex is, and their bodies are under-developed so intercourse with one is unnatural. Whether you approach this from a scientific perspective or a spiritual one there's no justifiable reason to expose prepubescent kids to something they cannot handle on either a physical or psychological level. To do so is an affront to decency and all of creation/biology.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 05:48:31


At 8/14/19 10:23 PM, fdawer wrote: I don't wvwn wtf that has to do with helping fix rapist mentality, people who have done it or people who haven't.


You're obviously an idiot, also learn how to edit your fucking responses by deleting the previously quoted responses.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 07:31:03


At 8/14/19 08:05 PM, chaoticking576 wrote:
At 8/14/19 07:37 PM, Dingalow wrote:
Well how does one make oneself seem even stupider to the world than by trying to make something objectively bad, like being attracted to kids, into a good thing?
how is it objectively bad? what harm does it do?


Okay, I'm done talking to you if you're that morally bankrupt to even suggest that paedophilia isn't harmful

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 07:32:10


At 8/15/19 01:01 AM, nightsavior wrote: I'm fine when people with these abnormal urges can admit they're sick and get help/therapy whilst following the oath to never molest a real child. If they want to fap to drawn lolis or sex dolls that's cool but the truest definition of pedophilia should NEVER be perceived as "normal behavior" by our society. Children cannot reproduce, comprehend mentally what sex is, and their bodies are under-developed so intercourse with one is unnatural. Whether you approach this from a scientific perspective or a spiritual one there's no justifiable reason to expose prepubescent kids to something they cannot handle on either a physical or psychological level. To do so is an affront to decency and all of creation/biology.


^^^ Now this is a sensible response ^^^

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 10:48:07


At 8/15/19 07:31 AM, Dingalow wrote:


Okay, I'm done talking to you if you're that morally bankrupt to even suggest that paedophilia isn't harmful


from my point of view you're the one who's morally bankrupt. you cant even provide evidence that pedophilia is harmful.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 10:56:41


At 8/15/19 01:01 AM, nightsavior wrote: Children cannot reproduce, comprehend mentally what sex is, and their bodies are under-developed so intercourse with one is unnatural.


they cant comprehend what sex is because nobody teaches them what sex is.


as for their bodies.. oral sex and outercourse are things.


it's not about reproduction even for most adults..


Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-15 16:26:40


At 8/15/19 07:32 AM, Dingalow wrote:
At 8/15/19 01:01 AM, nightsavior wrote: I'm fine when people with these abnormal urges can admit they're sick and get help/therapy whilst following the oath to never molest a real child. If they want to fap to drawn lolis or sex dolls that's cool but the truest definition of pedophilia should NEVER be perceived as "normal behavior" by our society. Children cannot reproduce, comprehend mentally what sex is, and their bodies are under-developed so intercourse with one is unnatural. Whether you approach this from a scientific perspective or a spiritual one there's no justifiable reason to expose prepubescent kids to something they cannot handle on either a physical or psychological level. To do so is an affront to decency and all of creation/biology.
^^^ Now this is a sensible response ^^^

What makes this sensible ovee other shit. Isn't this what a lot of people have been saying?


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature