00:00
00:00

MAPS are they misunderstood or evil

560 Views | 68 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am curious your guys thoughts on maps. Aka minor attracted person. I've looked at it and it is a wierd and very confusing topic. I say if the person knows it isn't okay. I'm good with it. Because screaming at him isn't gonna help. We need to talk to these people instead of just getting mad about them online. What are your thoughts. Also i am preparing my anus for Twitter levels of hell.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-08 05:39:06


What I find terribly lacking is a distinction between paedophilia as a mental disorder and actually going and abusing children. The deed must be punished, not the intention.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-08 11:05:24


At 8/8/19 05:39 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: What I find terribly lacking is a distinction between paedophilia as a mental disorder and actually going and abusing children. The deed must be punished, not the intention.


Well be careful how you phrase it. You make it sound like threats are not a problem. Truly the deed should be punished not the unfixable ideology.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-09 13:58:43


Honestly I side eye anyone who makes something like that their identity. They're treating it as a sexual preference which...I don't...really...agree with. From what I see a lot of people claiming to be MAPs are either minors themselves or are very actively involved in online drama, which isn't a good look.


If someone is worried about being attracted to kids or something, that can be framed as pedophilia OCD instead. I really can't understand why someone would just go 'oh okay I guess I'm just a MAP and this is my ~identity~'. Nah man. Nah.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-10 09:38:09


At 8/9/19 01:58 PM, acidrica wrote: Honestly I side eye anyone who makes something like that their identity. They're treating it as a sexual preference which...I don't...really...agree with. From what I see a lot of people claiming to be MAPs are either minors themselves or are very actively involved in online drama, which isn't a good look.

If someone is worried about being attracted to kids or something, that can be framed as pedophilia OCD instead. I really can't understand why someone would just go 'oh okay I guess I'm just a MAP and this is my ~identity~'. Nah man. Nah.


I see what you mean. A lotta people don't have to say they are a map which if they identify as one makes drama. But i kimda get why people make it part of their identity since it's a sexuality and like any other can't be converted through therapy. Only the urges can be prevented.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-10 12:01:08


Finding children attractive is not a sexuality.


BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-10 16:20:47


At 8/10/19 12:01 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Finding children attractive is not a sexuality.

It can be. Not all child molesters have it and not all people who have it are molesters.

https://www.csaprimaryprevention.org/prevalence-of-abusers-among-pedophiles.html is a link and here is a tedx talk on it. https://youtu.be/egiBgmvv8wA


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

At 8/10/19 04:20 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/10/19 12:01 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Finding children attractive is not a sexuality.
It can be. Not all child molesters have it and not all people who have it are molesters.
https://www.csaprimaryprevention.org/prevalence-of-abusers-among-pedophiles.html is a link and here is a tedx talk on it. https://youtu.be/egiBgmvv8wA

While I agree that you can find children attractive and not be a molester and vice versa, I disagree that it’s a sexuality. There’s no equivalency with heterosexuality, homosexuality or asexuality.


It’s a fetish with significant consequences, even if just looking for imagery.


BBS Signature

they want to make it a orientation or something under that magical "spectrum" that the LGBTQA+ or whatever acroynms they keep tagging on keep taking about if you want to see the aborted logic and reasoning in real time for this go to Twitter put in MAP (Minor Attracted Persons) or NOMAP (Non Offending Minor Attracted Persons), and if you're really depressed put in Zoo, Zeta or the Zeta Symbol ζ, for those uninitiated those are keywords to identify zoophiles on Twitter. Both groups think they're being persecuted for the the way they think and see it as a orientation or preference depending on the degenerate that's talking.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-10 16:53:31


At 8/10/19 04:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: they want to make it a orientation or something under that magical "spectrum" that the LGBTQA+ or whatever acroynms they keep tagging on keep taking about if you want to see the aborted logic and reasoning in real time for this go to Twitter put in MAP (Minor Attracted Persons) or NOMAP (Non Offending Minor Attracted Persons), and if you're really depressed put in Zoo, Zeta or the Zeta Symbol ζ, for those uninitiated those are keywords to identify zoophiles on Twitter. Both groups think they're being persecuted for the the way they think and see it as a orientation or preference depending on the degenerate that's talking.


I do think they are attacked overly. I dunno if opressed is the right word. But they get attacked more than they deserved in my opinion.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-10 17:33:44


this thread is bait according to ng rules. anyone arguing in favor of the stuff gets banned. it's going to be a one sided discussion...


At 8/10/19 04:53 PM, fdawer wrote:

I do think they are attacked overly. I dunno if opressed is the right word. But they get attacked more than they deserved in my opinion.


Being constantly attacked is good it keeps them from offending and screwing up because they'll be found, there are whole organizations and just people working together to take out child porn rings and stinging people like that. 6 months ago a huge zoophile group in the Furry community got caught and there were arrests made even a prominent youtube furry called Kero The Wolf got doxxed and informed to the police.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-10 22:28:01


At 8/10/19 04:30 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 8/10/19 04:20 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/10/19 12:01 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Finding children attractive is not a sexuality.
It can be. Not all child molesters have it and not all people who have it are molesters.
https://www.csaprimaryprevention.org/prevalence-of-abusers-among-pedophiles.html is a link and here is a tedx talk on it. https://youtu.be/egiBgmvv8wA
While I agree that you can find children attractive and not be a molester and vice versa, I disagree that it’s a sexuality. There’s no equivalency with heterosexuality, homosexuality or asexuality.

It’s a fetish with significant consequences, even if just looking for imagery.


I agree. I'm a big ol' queer, but I also have a fetish. They are very different. Fetishes are very hard to change or repress, but it's not the same as a sexuality.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-11 23:48:19


At 8/10/19 10:28 PM, acidrica wrote:
At 8/10/19 04:30 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 8/10/19 04:20 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/10/19 12:01 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Finding children attractive is not a sexuality.
It can be. Not all child molesters have it and not all people who have it are molesters.
https://www.csaprimaryprevention.org/prevalence-of-abusers-among-pedophiles.html is a link and here is a tedx talk on it. https://youtu.be/egiBgmvv8wA
While I agree that you can find children attractive and not be a molester and vice versa, I disagree that it’s a sexuality. There’s no equivalency with heterosexuality, homosexuality or asexuality.

It’s a fetish with significant consequences, even if just looking for imagery.
I agree. I'm a big ol' queer, but I also have a fetish. They are very different. Fetishes are very hard to change or repress, but it's not the same as a sexuality.


Really? I dunno this itself is topic.... i guess it makes sense it is more of a fetish.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-11 23:50:26


At 8/10/19 05:46 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/10/19 04:53 PM, fdawer wrote:

I do think they are attacked overly. I dunno if opressed is the right word. But they get attacked more than they deserved in my opinion.
Being constantly attacked is good it keeps them from offending and screwing up because they'll be found, there are whole organizations and just people working together to take out child porn rings and stinging people like that. 6 months ago a huge zoophile group in the Furry community got caught and there were arrests made even a prominent youtube furry called Kero The Wolf got doxxed and informed to the police.


Was that only 6 months ago? That guy was an actual offender though major difference. Also , i am pretty sure harassing someone isn't gonna make them "gee these guys are right" when the fuck has that ever worked. If anything it might make them do it out of revenge. If we don't talk to them like a human. They won't care to act like one.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 05:52:03


At 8/11/19 11:50 PM, fdawer wrote:
At 8/10/19 05:46 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/10/19 04:53 PM, fdawer wrote:

I do think they are attacked overly. I dunno if opressed is the right word. But they get attacked more than they deserved in my opinion.
Being constantly attacked is good it keeps them from offending and screwing up because they'll be found, there are whole organizations and just people working together to take out child porn rings and stinging people like that. 6 months ago a huge zoophile group in the Furry community got caught and there were arrests made even a prominent youtube furry called Kero The Wolf got doxxed and informed to the police.
Was that only 6 months ago? That guy was an actual offender though major difference. Also , i am pretty sure harassing someone isn't gonna make them "gee these guys are right" when the fuck has that ever worked. If anything it might make them do it out of revenge. If we don't talk to them like a human. They won't care to act like one.


If your goal is indeed protecting children, then driving these guys underground is exactly the wrong way to go about it.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 8/12/19 05:52 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: If your goal is indeed protecting children, then driving these guys underground is exactly the wrong way to go about it.


they're as underground as it gets, they do talk you know and trade information, secret Telegram groups, Teamspeak servers and TOR forums. you just have to figure out the language and what to look for to find them. 7axxn, Childs Play, Playpen are examples of the biggest sites they could easily just take them down but they wanted to go for arrests.

having people caught, named and shamed will make them think twice about touching children whether or not they're "underground".


what really makes it worst is treating it like its some illness and play the feelings game and that they can be rehabilitated, that mentality and approach only enables their mentality and the risk of re-offending. America has it right dealing with these people we keep them on a Sex Offender Registry WHICH WE MAKE PUBLIC (unlike Canada and those EU idiots which only law enforcement can access) of where they live, they're barred living X amount of distance from places with children, excluded from jobs involving children and the community is alerted when one moves into the area.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 10:33:01


At 8/12/19 09:26 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/12/19 05:52 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: If your goal is indeed protecting children, then driving these guys underground is exactly the wrong way to go about it.
they're as underground as it gets, they do talk you know and trade information, secret Telegram groups, Teamspeak servers and TOR forums. you just have to figure out the language and what to look for to find them. 7axxn, Childs Play, Playpen are examples of the biggest sites they could easily just take them down but they wanted to go for arrests.
having people caught, named and shamed will make them think twice about touching children whether or not they're "underground".

what really makes it worst is treating it like its some illness and play the feelings game and that they can be rehabilitated, that mentality and approach only enables their mentality and the risk of re-offending. America has it right dealing with these people we keep them on a Sex Offender Registry WHICH WE MAKE PUBLIC (unlike Canada and those EU idiots which only law enforcement can access) of where they live, they're barred living X amount of distance from places with children, excluded from jobs involving children and the community is alerted when one moves into the area.


We aren't talking about people who have offended. Also i doubt they use secret code. this isn't the Illuminati. but rehabilitation maybe it does encourage the risk of re offending. But it isn't like prison won't change their opinion on it. Rehabilitation will change their minds and prevent them from wanting to do anything. these are people like you, me and everyone else. Also did you call the eu idiots? the only i can think they did is dumb is article 13 but then again it didn't do much.


a deep thinking fucko that thinks, known to try things but be too lazy to pursue them

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 12:19:16


At 8/12/19 09:26 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: what really makes it worst is treating it like its some illness and play the feelings game and that they can be rehabilitated, that mentality and approach only enables their mentality and the risk of re-offending.


Thanks for proving my initial point.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 13:32:59


At 8/12/19 09:26 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: America has it right dealing with these people we keep them on a Sex Offender Registry WHICH WE MAKE PUBLIC (unlike Canada and those EU idiots which only law enforcement can access)

-The public can get a criminal record disclosure, which would be done when working with children.

-We know the US law enforcement are incompetent, but these offenders have served their time and an easy-access public portal breeds vigilantism (as per your second post).


BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 13:47:11


There's too much negativity towards non offending ones in my opinion. Our anger should only be directed towards offending ones. If people are pedos and they speak up about it to try and seek professional, they risk loosing family, friends, their jobs etc merely because they're attracted to minors. The risk of getting their lives ruined merely by seeking professional help will probably dissuade people from actually seeking help and instead bottle it up, which doesn't help anyone.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Find me on the internet

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 13:49:30


iu_46328_6371558.jpg

End of discussion mofos Chiyo is the best.


Screw this, I'm gonna look up loli hentai...

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 14:11:09


At 8/12/19 01:32 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: -The public can get a criminal record disclosure, which would be done when working with children.


can the police deny requests? are these requests for individuals or general areas to know if you have a offender in your neighborhood?


-We know the US law enforcement are incompetent, but these offenders have served their time and an easy-access public portal breeds vigilantism (as per your second post).


and the UK police are so efficient with their high visibility jackets and adorable rape whistles yelling: STAAAAAWP YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT MATE?! its not vigilantism as I never said anything about violence. but this only applies to offenders people who actually gave into their urges not the non-offending ones.


that's the law here when you commit a sex offense your information gets published and unless your required by the court for life after 10 to 15 years (depends on state because thats who runs the registries) you can appeal to be removed. the information may differ between states but this is usually the norm for information:

Photo

Full name

Address

Employers Name

Aliases

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 14:33:00


At 8/8/19 01:34 AM, fdawer wrote: I say if the person knows it isn't okay. I'm good with it.


People who go out there and rape children know what they're doing isn't ok. Acknowledging that something isn't okay doesn't take away any of the blame for their actions, the line that should be drawn is whether they've harmed a person or whether they've kept their perversions to themselves. That's where I personally stand. If a pedo manages to stay his or her whole life away from abusing a child or indulging in child pornography they're not evil in my eyes. Imagine a psycho who every day wants to go and stab people but doesn't act upon it because they know it's wrong, harmful, and morally evil, then they aren't anywhere near the same level as someone who acts upon these nasty thoughts.


MAPs are cancer because instead of keeping this sick side of themselves hidden and not even bringing it up they almost celebrate it. Have a gander through Twitter and you'll see them openly talking about it, and if you go through their tweets you'll find solicitations. They're not good people whom despite their unfortunate circumstances try to be decent human beings, they try to normalize it. Fuck them.


"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 14:33:47


At 8/8/19 01:34 AM, fdawer wrote: I am curious your guys thoughts on maps. Aka minor attracted person. I've looked at it and it is a wierd and very confusing topic. I say if the person knows it isn't okay. I'm good with it. Because screaming at him isn't gonna help. We need to talk to these people instead of just getting mad about them online. What are your thoughts. Also i am preparing my anus for Twitter levels of hell.


As long as someone does not actually try and have intercourse with a real MAP, it's okay. No one should feel bad for liking drawn sources of pornography, but should immediately be sent to jail if they ever try and find a real girl to relieve themself with.


I am LeeroyTheBoss and this was my TED talk.


Screw this, I'm gonna look up loli hentai...


At 8/12/19 02:33 PM, Radaketor wrote: MAPs are cancer because instead of keeping this sick side of themselves hidden and not even bringing it up they almost celebrate it. Have a gander through Twitter and you'll see them openly talking about it, and if you go through their tweets you'll find solicitations. They're not good people whom despite their unfortunate circumstances try to be decent human beings, they try to normalize it. Fuck them.


what Rad said here even though some of them haven't acted on it even trying to normalize it is disgusting, take a stroll through Twitter if you don't believe.

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 15:42:54


they openly admit to being sexually attracted to little boys/girls that is NOT ok. i was a victim of being sexually assaulted when i was a child and it was my aunt from my dad's side who did it. she got away with it due to the virtue of being a woman and the "fact" that all men and little boys wanna have sex all the time and its fine for underage boys to have sex with women 2x -5 times their age.... I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT nor will i accept those kind of people who want to be allowed to screw my kin. the only thing they will get from me is either a bullet or an axe in the head. those people ARE dangerous and should NEVER be accepted. we evolved as a society no not do that kind of stuff as we know it is caused a lot of issues to children down the road, such as fear of sex, relationship, hate of family, unable to make a loving connection, self-loathing, depression, suicidal tendencies and ptsd. not to mention always feeling guilty/shame for something that they couldnt have power over

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 15:44:45


At 8/12/19 02:41 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/12/19 02:33 PM, Radaketor wrote: MAPs are cancer because instead of keeping this sick side of themselves hidden and not even bringing it up they almost celebrate it. Have a gander through Twitter and you'll see them openly talking about it, and if you go through their tweets you'll find solicitations. They're not good people whom despite their unfortunate circumstances try to be decent human beings, they try to normalize it. Fuck them.
what Rad said here even though some of them haven't acted on it even trying to normalize it is disgusting, take a stroll through Twitter if you don't believe.


exactly. hell people even want bestiality to return. i'm more confused then grossed out with that one, and the diseases from that alone and cause an epidemic

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 16:11:41


Evil. Big evil

Response to MAPS are they misunderstood or evil 2019-08-12 18:28:19


It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder whatever happened to human standards? Just because a pedophile doesn’t sexually abuse a minor doesn’t mean that it should be accepted, what they need to do is get serious help from a psychiatrist.


It honestly makes me wonder how low our standards have sunk to if people think that pedophilia is okay as long as they don’t do the deed. I’m not advocating for a Minority Report level of crime prevention when it comes to pedophilia, but the sooner it’s nipped in the bud, the better.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature