00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rocky and Bullwinle Reanimated

304 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Rocky and Bullwinle Reanimated 2019-08-01 09:49:13

iu_40152_7530200.jpg

Hello again! I already posted this in the animation forum, but someone pointed out to me that the collaboration forum might be a better place to post this.

I recently started a project on twitter called "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle Reanimated"! Inspired by reanimation projects like The Mama Luigi Project, The Dover Boys ReAnimated Collab, and Kirby Reanimated Collab I wanted to reanimate one of my favorite episodes of Rocky and Bullwinkle. I thought we could re-animate an episode of the "Metal Munching Moon Mice" saga which I felt would be one of the most fun episodes any animator would enjoy reanimating. I've been a long time fan of Rocky and Bullwinkle and deeply admired it's writing and witty sense of humor. Sadly Rocky and Bullwinkle's animation was not as good as it's writing, but now modern advances in animation and technology can give us a chance to give Rocky and Bullwinkle the animation it deserves. If you're interested in joining in this project, check out the links below for the google doc link with a guide on how to join, and the official Rocky and Bullwinkle Reanimated twitter if you'd like to follow the progress of the project. 

We currently have 387/401 shots still available.

drive.google.com/file/d/1vHvFa…

twitter.com/RockBullReanim

Response to Rocky and Bullwinle Reanimated 2019-08-30 14:53:01

Just a small little update to let people know we still have 381/401 shot still available for anyone looking to join a reanimation collab.