00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writer looking for Artist/Animator

283 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've been writing the script for a long and ongoing story for some time now. It is a dark-fantasy sci-fi hybrid equipped with fighting, gore, sex, aliens, cyborgs, crossbreeds, demons, monsters, dinosaurs, gods, devils, trafficking, and pretty much anything else you can think of. I've taken it upon myself to adapt some of it into a webcomic that I've painfully done myself. I'm not a very good artist and I take forever to draw so I would love to partner up with someone so I can focus solely on the writing. I would love for this to be a long and ongoing NG flash series one day.

The story starts off at a simple, slow, and steady pace but will start to branch out and become more and more complex and interesting(imo). I will not be able to pay anyone at the moment so this will definitely be some sort of partnership type of thing where you would need to be passionately invested and hopefully see some potential like I do.

Brief beginning summary:

-At first, the story follows Flyte. We see Flyte's basic day to day routine in a modern world similar to ours. He works out, has a dog, typical roommates, plays video games, uses dating apps to meet girls, has a job. Nothing really unusual about him.

--On his way to work, he gets in an accident while sexting and driving like an idiot. Down at the crash site, Flyte craws out of the truck with only like 2 HP left and close to death. He is encountered by a strange alien being that was wandering the canyon who then abducts Flyte.

-Flyte then wakes up to his hands and feet being bound and wrapped in barbed wire. He is being dragged across the floor by a mindless laborer all while being mended by healing drones. As he is being dragged down the hallway, he witnesses some gruesome sights as other abducted humans, animals, and creatures locked in reinforced glass kennels are being bionically fused together by strange animal crate-like machines. Flyte eventually gets thrown in his kennel where he too becomes a crossbreed.

Here is the webcomic that sums up the summary excluding the last sentence.

Also here is some character concept art and other stuff I have also made

If anyone is genuinely interested in the story and wants to see where it goes from where the webcomic currently leaves off, I have TONS of pages from the script that I can share.