00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO

9,126 Views | 286 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

UPDATE 02.08.2019 --- UPDATE 02.08.2019 --- UPDATE 02.08.2019

Attention, dear participants of the Sore but Proud Losers (of the NGAUC 2019 KO Round), these Artists are ready 2 contribute:

@SI-7

@Calculatii

@CreeperX3sssBOOM

@thenoodge (still polishing her contribution and her nails)

@Nyctophilia

@GobBageEata (see FAQ 4 answers, use iZip 4 iOS, Winrar portable for Windows, if u can't download files: which ones and which country do u live? Do use proxies etc?)

@JordanKyser

so please, ladies: be patient, but please download NOW these files, 4 inspiration and/or what technique is used and how U could contribute:

.  .   .  . . .. .... .......…………………........ .... .. . .   .   . 

Sample Starter Pack provided by @fuckoffasshole

https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/ldDa4Sh0/file.html

and mirrored by @SI-7 (4 me, coz of acta2.0 zippyshare won't service bad germany)

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/21e1e61001b6b9217b85c5be7d2a8926

1. Contribution by @etK

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ma793bgwmxpqrtf/Collab_of_the_Losers.zip/file

used samples and more details: BPM is 104, key is A:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1dxq6vqpssf6qdy/Collab_of_the_Losers_Tracks.rar/file

geoshred (e guitar physical modelling synth App on iOS) soli by @71011-NINJER

https://www24.zippyshare.com/v/zwgkaO9n/file.html

https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/Dq3orIDy/file.html

early mixdown by @fuckoffasshole :

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c8345bc39b38654a688eebfd077f2a6d

some beats provided by @71011-NINJER

https://www65.zippyshare.com/v/pIOZAPlM/file.html

some beats provided by @kinupsi

https://filebin.net/cae3s1t48kqm5fs1/SBPL_loops.zip?t=8t0qbdpd

2. Contribution by @fuckoffasshole

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f3fd335f9156d52a322e372bd2770534

more details and files used by her: 

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/af07ffc3636a8f320e30576488ee044a

3. Contribution by @ambivalentinquire

https://filebin.net/j30nw03hcx4i00x1

expanded solo with no mixdown:

https://filebin.net/6bjuz8w4cxre7cmh

4. Contribution by @CzySzy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lljcovAB_irSkW74_aNWMdJ2MG68OFdu

5. Contribution by @Catpocalypse (e-lead-guitar with rhythm guitar)

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0d4d28c00e5d5ac1e8ab65f4230ea292

6. Contribution by @Belthagor (WiP -piano melody without mixdown, WiP coz of AudioQuality- )

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/22624862af0c383d9baad1246256aad8

[....Pssst, little FAQ 4 the laziest and dumbest sisters (like me):

1) Sample quality: CD (16bit/44Khz, as WAV, FLAC or OGG all must be lossless, MP3 only if @320kb/s 44.1Khz JointStereo

2) upload All tracks of your creation (bassline,leadsolo,drumloop etc) with or without Mixdown (mixdown in mp3 is ok)

3) DOWNLOAD every file above! it will help u a lot and again: filebin.net keeps files only one week (but u dont have 2 register etc)

4. be creative, don't look left or right, don't use any musicmaker shit..there is no judge but the sisters of mercy will be haunting u, if..

5. fakk the system, its alright...we don't mind....

6. hug and kiss your (gr8)grandparents from time 2 time but at least call them 2day (if not happened) ...or visit their/his/her grave!

7. be open minded, be tolerant, dont abuse drugs - they seem good 2 u, but ask your grannies if they're really that good....

8.smack your bitch up ]

At 8/1/19 04:48 PM, GobBageEata wrote:
At 8/1/19 04:36 PM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 04:16 PM, GobBageEata wrote:
At 8/1/19 04:12 PM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 04:08 PM, GobBageEata wrote:
At 8/1/19 03:57 PM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 08:56 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
At 8/1/19 08:41 AM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 03:31 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
At 8/1/19 02:44 AM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 01:09 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
Hows this going ladies and when do we recieve royaltys?

@thenoodge is polishing her contribute and her nails, she told me...
we waiting on thenooge
Until @thenoodge is still polishing her part, all remaining artists could continue ...i think i will set an Final Contribution Day soon, so the post processing could start asap...
um what?? continue?? am i supposed to be doing something?
no, my fault... i meant the remaining artists (with no contribution made so far)
I dunno where to even begin when it comes to contributing something...
really, sister? please read my "Collection" posting some posts ago, please... i won't and can't repeat myself all the time...sorry.... i am tired of this, not your fault..
Well never mind then
sry, but we r a team, that doesn't mean, that all others should do everything over and over again, coz u r 2 lazy 2 read.

more respect, please .... lazy sister

=--=-==-=--==-=--=--==--==--=-=-=-==-=-==--=--=-==--==--==--==--=-

----=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----------=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=--=--==-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-

:Sorry that wasn't supposed to come off hella dismissive.

I've never really collaborated with anyone on anything before, I'm very confused as for what I could even offer and how to even offer it up. How this song was going to be stitched together, a key feeling. People posted files for downloading but I couldn't grab them for some reason and I posted questions about it that weren't answered, I wanted to hop in and ask more questions but I was a bit overwhelmed trying to understand what was going on and I also didn't wanna be a rock in the gears. It didn't help that I got busy after that with work and I couldn't find time to come on and check out what was going on so I dunno. I'm just way out of the loop on this so I guess it's a snooze you lose kinda thing, even in losing I lose lol. Oh well, I don't really wanna dig through a ton of replies to try to find that one post you made to attempt to understand it all over again.

Sorry again wasn't trying to come off shitty sounding

I was just trying to step out of my comfort zone to learn things with this and have fun making music, maybe i should just stay in my lane

@23:08 in germany, i am tired...therefore short answer (later more, promise) : everything is fine, please look one post above....

i will answer your questions later, but please read post abbove, maybe some answers r there.... c ya later

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 17:17:59

At 8/1/19 05:07 PM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 03:31 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
At 8/1/19 02:44 AM, kinupsi wrote: At 8/1/19 01:09 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:

we waiting on thenooge
Until @thenoodge is still polishing her part, all remaining artists could continue ...i think i will set an Final Contribution Day soon, so the post processing could start asap...
no, my fault... i meant the remaining artists (with no contribution made so far)
really, sister? please read my "Collection" posting some posts ago, please... i won't and can't repeat myself all the time...sorry.... i am tired of this, not your fault..
Well never mind then
sry, but we r a team, that doesn't mean, that all others should do everything over and over again, coz u r 2 lazy 2 read.

Sorry that wasn't supposed to come off hella dismissive.
I've never really collaborated with anyone on anything before, I'm very confused as for what I could even offer and how to even offer it up. How this song was going to be stitched together, a key feeling. People posted files for downloading but I couldn't grab them for some reason and I posted questions about it that weren't answered, I wanted to hop in and ask more questions but I was a bit overwhelmed trying to understand what was going on and I also didn't wanna be a rock in the gears. It didn't help that I got busy after that with work and I couldn't find time to come on and check out what was going on so I dunno. I'm just way out of the loop on this so I guess it's a snooze you lose kinda thing, even in losing I lose lol. Oh well, I don't really wanna dig through a ton of replies to try to find that one post you made to attempt to understand it all over again.

I was just trying to step out of my comfort zone to learn things with this and have fun making music, maybe i should just stay in my lane
@1st: everything is good, please look one post above....

i will answer your questions later, but please read post abbove, maybe some answers r there.... c ya later

I'm throwing in the towel on this I'm sorry. That last thing just makes me feel not very welcomed honestly. One of the last things I got to read here was that questions were welcomed and I finally step in to ask one and I got berated even worse than when I originally got judged. I just rather step out and not be an obstacle...

I'm the Devil in denim,

The rock n' roll ghost.

BBS Signature

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 17:28:03

What is a mixdown exactly?

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 17:28:37

At 8/1/19 05:28 PM, Belthagor wrote: What is a mixdown exactly?

Forgot to tag you and if I edit my post it won't send you a ping.

@kinupsi

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 17:51:52

At 8/1/19 05:28 PM, Belthagor wrote:

@kinupsi

there is no need 2 tag me, as "Thread Creator" i ll get a ping every post

mixdown: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_mixing_(recorded_music)

in your case: mixing down rhythm guitar track with guitar lead = from 2 tracks 2 one track but with both instruments played (correctly timed) 2 gether...

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 17:53:18

At 8/1/19 05:51 PM, kinupsi wrote:

@kinupsi

in your case: mixing down rhythm guitar track with guitar lead = from 2 tracks 2 one track but with both instruments played (correctly timed) 2 gether...

In that case, I put a mixdown in the link, titled !mixdown, did I do it wrong?

BBS Signature

At 8/1/19 05:17 PM, GobBageEata wrote:
At 8/1/19 03:31 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote: At 8/1/19 02:44 AM, kinupsi wrote: At 8/1/19 01:09 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:

we waiting on thenooge

Well never mind then

I'm throwing in the towel on this I'm sorry. That last thing just makes me feel not very welcomed honestly. One of the last things I got to read here was that questions were welcomed and I finally step in to ask one and I got berated even worse than when I originally got judged. I just rather step out and not be an obstacle...

please refresh this page and look 2 or 3 postings above : do u c a post called "update " with that date of 2day? if not, please read it, i made it 4 U only!!!!

i don't understand why u r exaggerating it now, after i even answered some question... i only said i am tired and will answer more precise later... its 23:53 now in germany and its friday soon, not sunday.... i am a working person

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 17:56:55

At 8/1/19 05:53 PM, Belthagor wrote:
At 8/1/19 05:51 PM, kinupsi wrote:

@kinupsi

In that case, I put a mixdown in the link, titled !mixdown, did I do it wrong?

not important really, i will do it 4 ya, coz i am the last contributor anyway, and now: goodnite

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 18:04:52

At 8/1/19 05:54 PM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 08:41 AM, kinupsi wrote: At 8/1/19 03:31 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote: At 8/1/19 02:44 AM, kinupsi wrote: At 8/1/19 01:09 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:

we waiting on thenooge

Well never mind then

i don't understand why u r exaggerating it now, after i even answered some question... i only said i am tired and will answer more precise later... its 23:53 now in germany and its friday soon, not sunday.... i am a working person

Because it's very embarrassing and discomforting to try something new, be told to not be afraid to ask questions, then finally have the time and the courage to ask a question just to get met with this

"really, sister? please read my "Collection" posting some posts ago, please... i won't and can't repeat myself all the time...sorry.... i am tired of this, not your fault.."

"sry, but we r a team, that doesn't mean, that all others should do everything over and over again, coz u r 2 lazy 2 read.

more respect, please .... lazy sister"

It's just demeaning but either way, Gute Nacht and all that jazz

I'm the Devil in denim,

The rock n' roll ghost.

BBS Signature

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 18:09:51

At 8/1/19 06:04 PM, GobBageEata wrote:
At 8/1/19 05:54 PM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 08:56 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote: At 8/1/19 08:41 AM, kinupsi wrote: At 8/1/19 03:31 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote: At 8/1/19 02:44 AM, kinupsi wrote: At 8/1/19 01:09 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:

we waiting on thenooge

Well never mind then

Because it's very embarrassing and discomforting to try something new, be told to not be afraid to ask questions, then finally have the time and the courage to ask a question just to get met with this
"really, sister? please read my "Collection" posting some posts ago, please... i won't and can't repeat myself all the time...sorry.... i am tired of this, not your fault.."
"sry, but we r a team, that doesn't mean, that all others should do everything over and over again, coz u r 2 lazy 2 read.
more respect, please .... lazy sister"
It's just demeaning but either way, Gute Nacht and all that jazz

u ve got PM

My nails are done drying.

Hopefully I did this right.

I did this after CzySzy's part. Not saying it has to go there, just saying I used that as a launching point to my part.

It's 40 seconds long, so feel free to edit in whatever way makes it fit.

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e56e9c75eecae161134681861d7f0805

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-01 22:10:56

People be sensitive, this was done for a laugh chill people!!

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 02:55:01

At 8/1/19 10:10 PM, ambivalentinquire wrote: People be sensitive, this was done for a laugh chill people!!

i wrote, she got PM 2 deescalate clearly, so there is no (after) schooling necessary really.... dont u think?

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 03:04:31

At 8/2/19 02:55 AM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/1/19 10:10 PM, ambivalentinquire wrote: People be sensitive, this was done for a laugh chill people!!
i wrote, she got PM 2 deescalate clearly, so there is no (after) schooling necessary really.... dont u think?

yeah sorry i commented this half way through what happened here should have read the whole thing,,no dramas

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 03:18:57

At 8/2/19 03:04 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
yeah sorry i commented this half way through what happened here should have read the whole thing,,no dramas

" no dramas"

so stop it then, please .... i PMed u back, btw ..there u don't sound it like here, so keep this style and we re all good, no need 2 play the wise lady ;)

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 03:44:13

At 8/2/19 03:18 AM, kinupsi wrote:
" no dramas"

so stop it then, please .... i PMed u back, btw ..there u don't sound it like here, so keep this style and we re all good, no need 2 play the wise lady ;)

yes mum

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 03:56:34

At 8/2/19 03:44 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
" no dramas"

yes mum

good girl, no hard feealings, like told in PM... ;)

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 03:59:06

At 8/2/19 03:56 AM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/2/19 03:44 AM, ambivalentinquire wrote:
" no dramas"

yes mum
good girl, no hard feealings, like told in PM... ;)

xxx hugs and fondles

@SI-7
@Calculatii
@CreeperX3sssBOOM (will start soon, i suppose)
@Nyctophilia
@GobBageEata (u r still in. now its your turn!)
@JordanKyser

so please, ladies: be patient, but please download NOW these files, 4 inspiration and/or what technique is used and how U could contribute:

Sample Starter Pack provided by @fuckoffasshole

and mirrored by @SI-7 (4 me, coz of acta2.0 zippyshare won't service bad germany)

1. Contribution by @etK

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1dxq6vqpssf6qdy/Collab_of_the_Losers_Tracks.rar/file

geoshred (e guitar physical modelling synth App on iOS) soli by @71011-NINJER

early mixdown by @fuckoffasshole :

some beats provided by @71011-NINJER

some beats provided by @kinupsi

2. Contribution by @fuckoffasshole

3. Contribution by @ambivalentinquire

4. Contribution by @CzySzy

5. Contribution by @Catpocalypse (e-lead-guitar with rhythm guitar)

6. Contribution by @Belthagor

7. Contribution by @thenoodge (bassy beat with dark theme/mood 2 it)

1) Sample quality: CD (16bit/44Khz, as WAV, FLAC or OGG all must be lossless, MP3 only if @320kb/s 44.1Khz JointStereo
2) upload All tracks of your creation (bassline,leadsolo,drumloop etc) with or without Mixdown (mixdown in mp3 is ok)
3) DOWNLOAD every file above! it will help u a lot and again: filebin.net keeps files only one week (but u dont have 2 register etc)
4. be creative, don't look left or right, don't use any musicmaker shit..there is no judge but the sisters of mercy will be haunting u, if..
6. hug and kiss your (gr8)grandparents from time 2 time but at least call them 2day (if not happened) ...or visit their/his/her grave!
7. be open minded, be tolerant, dont abuse drugs - they seem good 2 u, but ask your grannies if they're really that good....
8.smack your bitch up ]

reply post

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 05:12:10

At 8/2/19 05:10 AM, kinupsi wrote:
At 8/2/19 05:06 AM, kinupsi wrote: Attention, dear participants of the Sore but Proud Losers (of the NGAUC 2019 KO Round), these Artists are ready 2 contribute:

@SI-7
@Calculatii
@CreeperX3sssBOOM (will start soon, i suppose)
@Nyctophilia
@GobBageEata (u r still in. now its your turn!)
@JordanKyser

Sample Starter Pack provided by @fuckoffasshole

and mirrored by @SI-7 (4 me, coz of acta2.0 zippyshare won't service bad germany)

1. Contribution by @etK

geoshred (e guitar physical modelling synth App on iOS) soli by @71011-NINJER

early mixdown by @fuckoffasshole :

some beats provided by @71011-NINJER

some beats provided by @kinupsi

2. Contribution by @fuckoffasshole

3. Contribution by @ambivalentinquire

4. Contribution by @CzySzy

5. Contribution by @Catpocalypse (e-lead-guitar with rhythm guitar)

6. Contribution by @Belthagor

8.smack your bitch up ]

I'm going to have to drop out, my grandfather passed away yesterday.

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-02 05:18:05

I'm going to have to drop out, my grandfather passed away yesterday.

...sad 2 hear, i hope my words didn't offend u, though

Every epic collab requires some blood, sweat and tears. I'm barely breathing today, so tomorrow I'll try to redo slightly my part, and everything hopefully will reach the climax point. If I fail I'll have to live with that failure for the rest of my life. But here's the one for the fallen, a memorial if you wish

Okay here's my updated version:

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/33d2be5fa867c93ce25ba84ee6e229ba

this time, I released only my piece, unlike the previous version, which had my parts added to previous part.

This version is also darker, and has 4 more samples

I also give a permission to Kinupsi to edit/shorten the piece if she fells that it's too long

At 8/3/19 12:30 PM, fuckoffasshole wrote: Okay here's my updated version:

this time, I released only my piece, unlike the previous version, which had my parts added to previous part.
I also give a permission to Kinupsi to edit/shorten the piece if she fells that it's too long

downloaded it and will hear it and mixdown the parts 4 all of us 2morrow... its 00:57 here and i am sleepy...

(i wont touch your stuff and even if u gave me permission, if i think an edit is needed, i would ask u kindly 2 take care of it)

just remember: part length should be max 30 sec / at least 15 sec

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-05 01:27:04

At 8/4/19 07:02 PM, kinupsi wrote:

downloaded it and will hear it and mixdown the parts 4 all of us 2morrow... its 00:57 here and i am sleepy...

(i wont touch your stuff and even if u gave me permission, if i think an edit is needed, i would ask u kindly 2 take care of it)

Okay, I managed to edit it to 49 sec. I don't think I can make it shorter

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/7b65d5e7644b6a54dc71b383d58ebfcc

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-05 10:40:56

Name change if your wondering where ambivalentinquire is gone i am now the SOUNDSLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Collabo of the Losers NGUAC 2019 KO 2019-08-06 04:24:22

At 8/5/19 01:27 AM, fuckoffasshole wrote:
At 8/4/19 07:02 PM, kinupsi wrote:

Okay, I managed to edit it to 49 sec. I don't think I can make it shorter
https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/7b65d5e7644b6a54dc71b383d58ebfcc

i mixed it down myself, but please upload us a mixdown of your own in 320kb/s Mp3 quality. thanx (reason: i wanna be sure if my mixdown is valid)

UPDATE 06.08.2019

Attention, dear participants of the Sore but Proud Losers (of the NGAUC 2019 KO Round), these Artists are ready 2 contribute:

@Calculatii

@CreeperX3sssBOOM

@Nyctophilia

@GobBageEata (WiP, maybe someone could help him, with LogicPro? how 2 save/export each audiotrack separately?!)

@JordanKyser

Sample Starter Pack provided by @fuckoffasshole

and mirrored by @SI-7 (4 me, coz of acta2.0 zippyshare won't service bad germany)

1. Contribution by @etK

geoshred (e guitar physical modelling synth App on iOS) soli by @71011-NINJER

early mixdown by @fuckoffasshole :

some beats provided by @71011-NINJER

some beats provided by @kinupsi

2. Contribution by @fuckoffasshole (dark theme, with dominant beat in between)

updated: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/33d2be5fa867c93ce25ba84ee6e229ba

shortened: https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/7b65d5e7644b6a54dc71b383d58ebfcc

3. Contribution by @Soundslave (aka ambivalentinquire)

4. Contribution by @CzySzy

5. Contribution by @Catpocalypse (e-lead-guitar with rhythm guitar)

6. Contribution by @Belthagor

feel free 2 ask the dumbest question u could imagine -> we'll try 2 help ya!

UPDATE 06.08.2019